It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Positive vibes would be appreciated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Hi..I have done this in the past when i have had a significant problem in my life..so Im trying it again because I believe it works, the power of strangers. I know most people on this site are good people, as this site attracts those who seek a change for the better in the world, no matter what religion or non religion you hold too. So Im asking those who read this message to simply wish me well. i know we don't know each other and I also know there are few people without problems of one size or another..but sometimes you find yourself in an immediate need of a miracle, so to speak. And once again im in that particular foxhole. All of us strangers but none of us are strangers really..on these anonymous message boards I let my real voice out and allow myself to be known and to know others far more openly than I might do with closest friends and loved ones.
You don't need to put any great effort into it unless you want to. By speaking to you Im speaking to God, or not depending on what you believe..the God in all of us, lets say that then..No questions asked or needed to be asked. Thanks for reading.
edit on 24-10-2013 by TheBlackHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackHat

ok

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I'll giver a try...

Just try to keep in mind that although you might have issues in your life, everything happens for a reason...

theres always a lesson to be learned in every situation, so stay positive and trust the path you walk

Good luck my friend

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Not a problem, coming your way friend

~~~~~~~~ (-*-) ~~~~~~~~

Blessings

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Will keep you in my meditations and devotionals upon lying down to sleep tonight, TheBlackHat.

Well wishes to you and yours.

Blessed Be,
Cirque

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
May the Infinite Compassion thrive...

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

You got it, TheBlackHat... on the way! Close your eyes and feel it: Positive Energy, Love & Light, Peace and Calm, Strength and Resolve and Wisdom. Breathe deeply now. Breath it in. Now breathe out the fear. Inhale Love... Exhale fear. That's it. Can you feel it? You're not alone in this. I'm right here with you. Ask and ye shall receive. Believe it into being.

edit on 10/24/2013 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

TheBlackHat
So Im asking those who read this message to simply wish me well....

It's no coincidence that I stumbled across this thread. May your life be filled with positive vibes, & collectively know anything is possible.

Can we give this guy some flags so more & more people send some positive thoughts his way?
edit on 24-10-2013 by Positive because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
To add onto what Akragon said,

It's observation not old age that brings wisdom.

Now I don't know what has you vexed or troubled brother/sister but do know this, in this world you have 1 shot of living and the only thing you can guarantee is that one day you will cease to be. So does it matter if a god or human is out to save you? or to care for you?

I care though, honestly I do.

But you must find "the reason" or "the point" for yourself because ain't nobody else gonna bother. You left it very vague by your post just what someone might be buying into by being their for you. But that being said, if you want me to be their then I shall.

Anonymous has never existed for me on this site, I care not for it. Many can find me with the effort or if they can't be bothered here:

Marc is my first name and the second is the name of my avatar, I have wrote about my hometown a few times etc. So no Anon here

So again I am here, if you want me to be. I hope you find your peace.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Sending peaceful, loving thoughts your way.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Burning a white candle for you. Peace, calm, healing vibes to you.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I wish you love and peace. I wish you well.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Great thread. May all our lights shine in the world!

good vibes in song

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I wish I may I wish I might get a good night sleep tonight and if I die before I wake I pray my soul for you to take

new topics

top topics

active topics

join