It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A witnessing of my personal 'end times' based experiences, Biblically supported.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by truthofnitrous

but its good not to debate between religions in general, the topic is about predictive dreams and biblical, After all religions have their own point of view about "the end of times" or the reborn of humanity.
edit on 29-10-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by truthofnitrous

artifically create the exact end time senario spoken of in all the religious text... (peace treaty between israel and palistine, global government, ten regions of the earth taking orders from me, me faking my own death half way through and breaking the peace treaty, forcing worship of me via some microchip or biometric system and you cant by or sell without it, having some asteroid hit the atlantic, the whole shabang.)

Artificial also??
content.time.com...
Is all the evidence of meteorite impacts all over the world just part of a 'religious conspiracy plot' (in applying that logic regarding pending cosmic events outside the hands of man)? Mankind cannot stop the gears of the universe turning, always in motion that has seen to periodic cyclical earth upheavals recorded by various civilizations throughout the ages--just as those gears see to the rising and setting of the sun.

Credit though that there certainly are elements in the world that feel they are serving our Creator via implementing wicked deeds. They will discover the hard way that evil will be Judged as such, no matter how they may justify such otherwise in their mortal fiber.

Yeah i tried praying, it doesnt work.

Our faith is not meant to be dependent on receiving everything we may desire from an 'earthly attached' flesh perspective. Surrendership and a purer faith is all about trusting that His Will is perfect, even when circumstances around appear not to be such by comparison. I am sincerely sorry in earnest to hear of your sorrow and I understand that faith is often shaken for various reasons in many often related to feeling unfairly treated in this world, punished and abandoned by our Maker.

Meanwhile, through trusting, you are being protected by God's power for a deliverance ready to be revealed at the Last Time. 6 Rejoice in this, even though for a little while you may have to experience grief in various trials. 7 Even gold is tested for genuineness by fire. The purpose of these trials is so that your trust's genuineness, which is far more valuable than perishable gold, will be judged worthy of praise, glory and honor at the revealing of Yeshua the Messiah. 8 Without having seen him, you love him. Without seeing him now, but trusting in him, you continue to be full of joy that is glorious beyond words. 9 And you are receiving what your trust is aiming at, namely, your deliverance. 10 The prophets, who prophesied about this gift of deliverance that was meant for you, pondered and inquired diligently about it. 1 Peter 1:5-10
edit on 30-10-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Ploutonas

I'm glad and thankful that you posted that dream account as it was highly symbolic. I am curious also as to how you interpreted the meaning behind it.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Extremely profound dream with a great deal of meaning behind it. How many times have you had this dream? The other question I have for you is if you have dreamed this dream in different ways?

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by PrimeLight

I never consider my dreams "religion bound" but I consider them as a different factions of power, trying to gain control over the planet. Thats how I explain them... It is powers beyond the normal, that we see with our naked eye, in our third dimension we live on.

Let's take for instance what "truthofnitrous" said... People's - Christians faith is based in a dead jesus that comes back from the dead to save them.

If we reverse that coin and see the world we live on today, under zionist control, it has the same paranormal aspect. A god that lives in other dimensions, that loves his chosens and his hybrid races (Chinese, muslims and jews) and he will come to kill them all and give all the land and planet to them, EL - EL shedai and EL AH is the same god. And there is lots of competition, who is going to be the ultimate chosen, because there will be only one chosen at the end (according to them lol). So we indeed live in a crazy world, is it? Or its something more behind it...

The money and power that truthofnitrous requested, is a tool of zionist control. So whatever we do, whatever side of the coin we turn, there is always an invisible force / entities that love or hate humans and try to gain control.

I could give you one more dream, because I ve seen two times a dream, that they ask me to ally with them and sign a contract! I dont know whats wrong with me and I have to sign a contract, but I did declined them both times.. So happy!

(I am not an atheist, I believe in something strong) Atheism is a new trend by "them" because they consider goims not worthy of believing in their gods... Atheism is pushing humans into materialism and killing their spirit. Humans without a spirit are dead and easy to control.
edit on 30-10-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

And there is lots of competition, who is going to be the ultimate chosen

The Anointed one, Yeshua our King of kings, Lord of lords has already conquered death on the cross. He became the final sin offering for our sake, Promising the Means of a Bridge for our Salvation Redeemed ultimately by Grace, for we are already guilty of a sinful nature inherited at birth upon this earth.

Indeed, there are 'lower' power faction 'lords of dominion' still operating within this dimension (powers and principalities), however their defeat has already been Determined by a much more Powerful Counsel at Judgement.

there is always an invisible force / entities that love or hate humans and try to gain control.

One power seeks to steer us to their Heavens through our chosen will, the other to their fated Judgement in hell realms. There is a war for souls taking place.

that they ask me to ally with them and sign a contract! I dont know whats wrong with me and I have to sign a contract, but I did declined them both times.. So happy!

Many have 'signed' an invisible contract already with the Devil in their Rejection of their Maker and His Son at the Throne of Truth. Such who maintain this position after many Callings will see to their name being blotted out of the Book of Life by their own will of allegiance. We heed to the ways of the Father of Truth and/or the father of lies...for both are leading the hearts and minds of mankind.

Humans without a spirit are dead and easy to control.

The Gift of the Spirit is there for the Offering. Your words are wise and true, although sadly the enemy often unseen and unrecognized have such folk that have not approached Him (with thanksgiving and sincere unconditional love to Receive), are believing the reverse is true. An evil bearing, world loving, Holy Spirit denying generation will perceive good as evil, just as Testified in the Bible, especially for these latter days of dead faith and works through Grace.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Another testimony with many similarities to my own..begins at 1min mark. The comments section is interesting also that validates scripture once again pertaining to all the Outpourings that will be Provided these days, aligning with Biblical Kingdom Truth.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

The second dream, asking me to sign up..

I saw a very traditional path (made by flat stones), it was so beautiful path, old stylish with lanterns for lightning up that path...It was day time though. This path have had many benches in both sides, if you want to have a rest.

I saw thousands of humans moving all into one direction, I felt strange because nobody moved in the opposite side, there was no panic or anything to indicate, why all these people moving in one direction, so I decided to move into the opposite direction!

After some time of walking, I noticed that NOBODY gets any rest in these benches and suddenly I saw a man having a rest! So I decided to go near to him.

He was elegant dressed with black cloths (beautiful cloths), dark hair, black eyes, pale white skin, circled shaped eyes, about 30-35 y old... He was looking at me and at the same time he was speaking to me via telepathy, he was not moving his mouth at all, but we were talking!

He said : You know who I am, I am here for you, because you MUST sign a contract.

He gave me a wrapped papyrus. I unfold it and I start reading, very strange language, but I could understand what it said in my dream.

He said : After you read it, you must sign it with your pointing finger, down bellow, that will be your signature.

After I read it, I turned my head into the sky and I said : I can't, I am scared of doing it.

Then the man and the papyrus disappeared and the sky turn into red color, also the clouds moved much faster, more like the time was moving faster... Then I walk up. But I couldn't remember what that papyrus said...

The funny part is, that when I woke up, my pointing finger, have had some strange marks, symbols... It was not scratches, it was like the lines in our palms. They left after 2 weeks and my friends that I shared the dream, told me, that I may touched something during my sleep and this symbols created in my finger, maybe from my wooden bed... It was the most scary experience I ve ever had, because of the whole thing. But I was happy at the same time, that I didnt. (this dream is also really old, before the year of 2000 or just after, I dont keep a caldendar, it was during that period)...

This dream was not like the prev one, symbolic... but yes I have had dreams like that dozen of times, I could write a book, but I am dyslexic.. lol
edit on 30-10-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

After I read it, I turned my head into the sky and I said : I can't, I am scared of doing it. Then the man and the papyrus disappeared

Resist the enemy and he will eventually flee, as it happened in this case.

I saw thousands of humans moving all into one direction, I felt strange because nobody moved in the opposite side, there was no panic or anything to indicate, why all these people moving in one direction, so I decided to move into the opposite direction!

So you went against the 'grain of the masses' and the devil was close by--to try manipulate you to go along his path, and he did not need to give attention to the others it seems (for they were already on the wide path). So far both dreams you offered appear very much in accordance with scriptural based Truths, religion aside.

Thank you for sharing such insight received.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I'd like to highlight a testimony of what the legions are heavily implanting in minds the world over in opposition to Salvation in Christ and the Gospel Truths imparted. Many are going to believe these emerging lies as they are brought moreso forth unto the global consciousness. It all sounds so appealing and those not on the narrow path will go like moths to the flame when Tested.

Revelation 17:14
"They will wage war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will triumph over them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings--and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers."

1. And again Eashoa replied in parables and said,
2. "The Kingdom of heaven resembles the man who was king, that gave a banquet for his son.
3. "And he sent servants to call the guests to the banquet and they did not wish to come.
4. "And again he sent other servants and said, 'Tell the guests, my feast is sumptuous, and I have killed my bulls and my calves and everything is delicious, come to the banquet.'
5. "They, however, were not impressed* and went off, one to his field and the other to his business.
6. "The others then seized his servants and cursed them and killed them.
7. "As the king heard it, he became angry, and he sent his forces and annihilated the killers and burned their cities.
8. "Then he said to his servants, 'The banquet is sumptuous and those who were invited were not willing to partake in it.
9. " 'Go out thus to the open roads and whoever you find, call them to the banquet.'
10. "And those servants went out on the roads and gathered everyone, the evil and the righteous, and filled the banquet house with diners.
11. "And the king entered to see the diners and saw a man who was not wearing the clothes for a banquet.
12. "And he said to him, 'My friend, how did you get in here, as you do not have the garments for a banquet?' He kept quiet, however.
13. "Then the king said to the servants, 'Tie his hands and feet and eject him out into the dark desert.' There will be crying and gnashing of teeth.
14. "For many are called and few are chosen."
Matthew 22:1-14

Matthew 24:22
"If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened."

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Oh well, I don't read revelations or any other book, first of all I am dyslexic and I hate reading (and I am happy for that), I only write with word document, so i can fix and post after... My personal beliefs don't belong in any known religion, I don't have temples to pray, but thats not a problem...

I dont believe in revelations, because I consider them as plans under development. They wrote them and they fulfill them. So basically, I see this things from a different perspective, point of view.

And it's much easier to understand them, if you look the whole picture from a bigger distance... So the question is, when humans will ever wake up and see the bigger picture and stop them. It's not about religions, it's about the orchestrated destruction of planet earth and humanity, that they planning to do.

So yes, if people don't wake up and they only expect their destruction "revelations", someone will come to save what left from it. Revelations tells you that the 2/3 of humanity will die and you expect it to happen... They tell you that you wont be able to buy food, have a home and live as a person into this world and people expect it to happen... People expect death and destruction. Its funny is it?

They give you a hope at the end... but what happens, if people change the world for the best and jesus comes and HE IS SOOOOO happy for you.

Revelations are written by jew apostle john (he was not a fisherman, many lies written in the newest editions, I could prove you how).. The original have being destroyed and they've been re-written in the 3rd century, after they slatter the original christians. So they named all the originals as "blasphemy" and they forced the new books. These are historical proved facts. So there is no original revelation, the book we read today as revelations, is re-written from the original and by anonymous authors.

Apostle paul and john made lots of trips in my country after jesus death. They even founded lots of money and gold, to built churches in my country!... So tell me, how is it possible, poor fishermen be able to have so much gold and money!

I dont reject Christianity at all, but I do believe they manipulated Christianity in extreme ways, to force the Jewish belief system and their god, during the 2nd and 3rd century. They didnt make it enough because all people speak about love, forgiveness, family values, jesus, etc etc.. so They fighting Christianity today. They also rejected Magdalinis scripts and her scripts speak about reincarnation... But jewish believed that woman are only for %$%$# so they cant be accepted and they banned her scripts about jesus. They named her ho#$#er

We greeks believed that Jesus was a reicarnation of Apollonas because they have the same teachings, identical. Even during the mercenary crusades destroyed most of our ancient temples during the slattering and they built churches in that spots, after they destroyed the original christianity books!...

Apostole Paul visited my island, he stayed for 24 hours, he gave lots of money to built a church, that still exists in my island.. Then he left in the nearby island called Chios and then he moved in eastern land. After few days Romans arrested him and tortured him.
edit on 31-10-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
This should be the true revelations for all... Because you have to understand, their one world order is just slavery. The destructions of nations as a meaning, means the destruction of humanity, values, identity and ethics. You allow them to fulfill their revelations. The true revelations speak about the final war, between humans and the abominations, not humans versus humans, as they force you to do...

I hope u enjoy this video.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Are you saying...'I experienced the end times (personally) and the experience is biblically supported'?
...or you had a dream?

Å99

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

The Biblically outlined events were witnessed by myself through the realm of the 'dreamtime', along with what I considered OBE accounts pressed to deliver here (with many others testifying to similar/aligned testimony via the same means of Reception).

I have discerned via Counsel that these experiences are via the Holy Spirit and not via the spirit of the Adversary, that too can impart falsity via the same means of allowance to Test against the Truth in Christ.
edit on 31-10-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

OBE cannot show u the feature.... In ancient years, OBE was used alot, but even then, philosophers always said : Only true god knows the feature and the wise can sense it.

The feature can be predicted, but not visioned, because visions are not always accurate... Predictions is like mathetics and with our six sense, we recieve a logical result of actions / events, more like many people feel that something bad is going to happen and it does. Thats what I believe it is.

An example www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its my dreams, people say that its OBE.. the first dream is the present, I experience live whats happening somewhere else at that time. The second one, I see an action in another dimension and I get the message that it will be 2 deaths and it turned to come true, but I didnt knew "who and when". I hope you understand what I mean.

An other example is, I see you buying materials to make a pie and I have in my data, that you are a good cook, so I predict that you are going to make a beautiful pie, without telling me. Thats how it works.

Its the preparation of an event that gives you a logical result. If the event is huge and lots of energy is spend for it to be fulfilled and you have "six sense", you get the data. Even if you have nothing to do with it.

The only way to see the feature, is to travel into it... with OBE you don't travel into the feature... In the very ancient years (3-10+ thousand y ago), they used mediums in temples, those mediums couldnt see the feature as a vision, but instead they got messages from other worlds / entities, that normally this temples were offered to. For example they made temples that pointing into the stars and in a very high energy grounds. Thats how they made prophecies, etc.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

You allow them to fulfill their revelations. The true revelations speak about the final war, between humans and the abominations, not humans versus humans, as they force you to do...

You are free to reject the message sent and such is within your right of will respectfully. It is Divinely prophesied that very high majority will and I am in full acceptance of the Word Testified that proves itself as Alive every single day, right before my eyes in furtherance of what I have already been Shown of the pending cosmic based events outside the hands of manipulation by worldly hands.

That video did not speak to me in a language I understand, for it speaks to the world of which I reject greatly in heart for all my flaws, yet still in bearings with Instruction within the Body of Christ, with a Granted Reward of Outpouring for such. Your posted video mentions 'democracy' which is a laughable concept in Truth, these latter days especially, to those that better understand who truly controls the earthly rulerships and even offered them to Jesus/Yeshua as temptation to forego His Plan for Salvation.

Yes, much has been corrupted within this devil's playground, that I do agree with greatly, although the Truth still Stands to those willing to approach it's Holy Altar.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

PrimeLight

The Biblically outlined events were witnessed by myself through the realm of the 'dreamtime', along with what I considered OBE accounts pressed to deliver here (with many others testifying to similar/aligned testimony via the same means of Reception).

I have discerned via Counsel that these experiences are via the Holy Spirit and not via the spirit of the Adversary, that too can impart falsity via the same means of allowance to Test against the Truth in Christ.

So...you dreamt them...other christians who have knowledge of the horror movie script at the end of the book have had exactly the same dream (not experience!)...interesting...

Your 'counsel' is pulling your leg, if they told you there was an adversary...other than yourself...

Å99

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

its not my video, is Charlie Chaplin from 40s, but he speaks some really big truths.
People shouldn't be obeying and follow rules to destroy and kill, if they had no people to work for them, or no people to fulfill their goals, nothing of all these great destructions would happen.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   

So...you dreamt them...other christians who have knowledge of the horror movie script at the end of the book have had exactly the same dream (not experience!)...interesting...

Do such assumptions comfort you?

Do not speak for my path. It is foolish.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

PrimeLight

Do such assumptions comfort you?

Do not speak for my path. It is foolish.

How old are you...14?

You begin a thread with 'A witnessing of my personal 'end times' BASED EXPERIENCES, Biblically supported'...attest they were dreams, corroborated by other xtians who have read the little golden book, including the horror movie ending...and you're 'assumptioning' me...

I'm not telling you anything that you're not already living...horror scenario and all...'It is foolish' pffft...you really are in the movie of the end of the world...grow up...

Å99

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join