It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A witnessing of my personal 'end times' based experiences, Biblically supported.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

The problem I have with these predictions, besides coming from a collection of stories bound into a single tome of which many of the stories were directly stolen from other older civilizations if not just entirely factually untrue, is that adherents to this mythology have been saying "SOON", and "It's Coming" since Peter and Paul. It's boy that cried wolf. In reference to factual inaccuracy and outright theft from older cultures, as an example reference, since I mentioned it, I give you Sargon of Akkad. As part of or one of the anecdotes of his origin story, he was floated in a reed basket down a river as a baby where then he was found and adopted. This is 22-23century BC, some 1,000 years more or less, before the story of Moses was suppose to have taken place. That's just a small sample of the blatant theft, and unreliability found in these biblical stories. Most of the characters named never existed and are amalgamations of other actual real figures like Sargon not even associated with biblical events.

Your calling to faith in the Father and His Son is part of your own journey of will and Testing. The words you deliver cannot affect my faith in what Gifts He has Bestowed willingly Received by what you have rejected by His Callings thus far. That matter is solely between you and our Creator.

We are at the point now where wicked led men have utilised technology to the means where they can destroy this world with the turning of a few keys and less. This has not been the case back in the days of all those other false prophets 'crying wolf' in regards to the 'end times' of this age. The signs of the season are being fulfilled at an alarming rate. We have come a long way in the last hundred years technologically have we not? Why did this 'mass leap' occur so suddenly do you think? What spirit unleashed had that effect upon consciousness? A fool would think all his ideas are his own and they do not come from other spiritual powers operating within this world that the Bible duly and truly expressly Warns about---and those forces are being unleashed moreso rapidly than ever, than a fearful heart would desire to acknowledge in Truth.

Just food for thought...

Do you believe all those disease bearing GM crops unleashed for cross contamination all around the world are going to self remedy in their ill effect all across the chain of life?

Do you believe the oceanic/atmospheric devastating Fukushima radiation effect unleashed (and more of mankind's gross corrupting contaminations across the globe) are going to cease all by themselves as this world is brought more and more to ruin for all the mounted transgressions against our Creator's Natural Law?

Do you believe all the mass animal die-offs are going to cease miraculously? Oh, and we've seen nothing yet on that matter either. We will only self-delude so long before the undeniable will be faced by the unwilling to come to Truth so utterly deceived. And that does not include the cosmic events coming to wake up all the children of slumber.

Do you think history does not repeat itself either by the corrupt hearts of mankind that has never stopped warring and hating--and now with means for mass destruction like never before?

Notice in the media more 'crazy' stories regarding the negative geared behaviors of men, women, children and even animals? They are going to ramp up more than ever before. The peoples operating now with Mercy in Grace are going to have it Lifted moreso as too Warned by Divined prophecy until they are very much overcome by all their mounted demons of affliction chosen to abide with. The persecution of the faithful in Christ will be celebrated by all these ilk possessed in due course of transpiring events, quick to occur like the dropping of a bomb on the unsuspecting. And I see the signs of many of those entities right here on this site sadly.

You have probably read this before. It surely applies.

"And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams" Acts 2:17
edit on 27-10-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

I have a question for you.

What does it take for you to see that 'life' is NOT what you think you are 'seeing' in this planet and in your mortal coil that is in truth a body dying? That true 'Life' is not the shell that is trapped inside a body with only 5 small senses?

What animates your body and your 'life'? Where does that Source come from? Where is the compass within you that cries out for G-d because you innately know that you are one small part of an entire Created multiverse and you inside that mutliverse were created with a Soul.

"You are Soul" (that is the true life in you not your body). Your living soul animates the vehicle that drives that 'soul' throughout the time you are given here. More often than naught the personal battles fought in this world in disappointment and heartbreak lead us to desert a faith in our own Creator. Not because HE isn't Real but because of our own shortcomings and our own limited vision that has learned to see a world bankrupt and corrupt suffering and reprobate. A world imprisoned in its own darkness and lusting after its own flesh.

You want to believe there is no Creator G-d because you can't understand this crazy world where chaos seems to rule and where oppression and lies dominate reality. Look closer because the writing is on the wall and the earth itself, our sun, own moon and our solar system has been escalating since 2009 in a way that even has the scientists baffled.

Prophecies are unfolding just as they have been written and documented and people more than ever have been given the same visions at this significant time.

Ask yourself did you stop believing and seeking because of your own pain? Did you divide yourself from The Truth because you saw the world around you as it was running with the devil in a savage rebellion? Is it because you see and saw a bankrupt world?

Sometimes its easy to believe in nothing when you see a world built on nothing. Death speaks death only and there is only ONE LIFE GIVER.

The story of our fall is simple and the reason we are where we are in all our pain and rebellion is contained therein. I pray one day you will look up and within that fragile mortal coil living in a state of death that you will reach out to the One that Created you in a Love.

That you will call out to HIM because HE Loves you and always Has. HE sent HIS only begotten Son Jesus for you and did you know that He died for you, a sinner lost in a lost world.

This is the most significant place for you to be temporarily living in so that you have an opportunity to make that transfer onto that Bridge delivered so that you may cross onto your true 'Life' can be lived.

Your Creator made a Bridge for you to return to HIM because HE knows you are lost.

edit on 27-10-2013 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

It is often the most Estranged that attack me the most and in turn more often without basis in Truth, neither spiritually nor scientifically. There is little Graciousness displayed by a spirit that has Rejected it...as one speaks with the carnal mind that dwells with that which is already dead- until one comes to Life in Truth.

You glorify my servitude to Him. Thank you.

edit on 27-10-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I did enjoy the read.

We are brothers in Christ.

I think it's more like a thief in the night.

However, he is coming. Watch how fast the haters hit their knees.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by PrimeLight

Thank you so much for sharing your dreams and writing this tread. I am happy for you, for He gave you a wonderful gift. As many others, I am waiting for His return.

Love and light
edit on 27-10-2013 by nrthstar because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-10-2013 by nrthstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

AliceBleachWhite
In reference to factual inaccuracy and outright theft from older cultures, as an example reference, since I mentioned it, I give you Sargon of Akkad. As part of or one of the anecdotes of his origin story, he was floated in a reed basket down a river as a baby where then he was found and adopted.
This is 22-23century BC, some 1,000 years more or less, before the story of Moses was suppose to have taken place.

Actually, no. While the person of Sargon may have existed back then, the story of his supposed birth dates from the 7th Century BC, 800 years after Moses' story, making it unclear who borrowed what facts from whom.

Sargon survives as a legendary figure into the Neo-Assyrian literature of the Early Iron Age. Tablets with fragments of a Sargon Birth Legend were found in the Library of Ashurbanipal from the 7th century BC. According to this legend, Sargon was the illegitimate son of a priestess (older translations describe his mother as lowly). She brought him forth in secret and placed him in a basket of reeds on the river. He was found by Akki the irrigator who raised him as his own son. (Source)

In addition, the only thing that the two stories have in common is a "basket of reeds" -- Moses was not the illegitimate son of a priestess, and he was rescued by the princess of Egypt, not some random guy, whose name in the legend is not the same as the name of Sargon's father in reality.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Your writing is profoundly beautiful in relating and upholding the narrow path in truth. Reading your words serves to impact me deeply and profoundly in a way that feels like The Holy Spirit is being transmitted mysteriously through your words.

It is apparent that you bear a gift in HIM as an instrument in upholding and spreading HIS WORD. You bless me with your writing so very much!

edit on 28-10-2013 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I just want to express a great thanks and appreciation for those who have borne a kind spirit here in understanding that this is a sharing of testimony in a personal outpouring open to be mocked and scoffed at. Anything one chooses to take or dismiss beyond such sharing of testimony is entirely out of my hands and I surrender to that in Him that His Will be done ultimately in the course of our journeying here in this Testing life together.

For those with recognitions and understanding of what is being upheld through already long existing Testimony, you are already Blessed in such and may all we leaning upon the Kingdom remain steadfast with endurance still, in Graces already Bestowed with knowledge of the emerging challenges to come still upon all this Creation under will. No matter what, you are all my family, children under Heaven in agreeance or otherwise regarding these spiritually confronting elements brought forth for this generation.

"Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure"
Isaiah 46:10

"Therefore, submit to God. Moreover, take a stand against the Adversary, and he will flee from you. 8 Come close to God, and he will come close to you. Clean your hands, sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded people. 9 Wail, mourn, sob! Let your laughter be turned into mourning and your joy into gloom! 10 Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up."
James 4:7-10

"The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth."
Psalm 145:18
edit on 28-10-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

It is a real honor and blessing to know you as I do and to have you by my side. I feel uncomfortable as a sinner with such praising from a beautifully Touched soul, however I know what you bestow is a reflection of that Spirit that works through you in turn- by that Gift of Guidance shared toward an undoubted knowing through a shared Outpouring.

When I am with you in close fellowship, Miracles occur...Miracles I can only hope others are brought near to in recognizing and understanding, so that they too can partake in a Blessed life Sheltered under His Mercy and Grace.

Psalm 23:4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I ve seen many times the end of times in a dream as well, but I don't consider them as anything special and I ve seen them even in a small age, before even dvd invented.. I could story you my dreams, but in small communities, even if kids dont have the new technologies, or video games to effect the imagination, surely the stories from the locals or the families, affect them allot.

so what about if you constantly study it, you're going to have dreams with the end of times, all the time!

Are you 100% positive that these are predictions?
edit on 28-10-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
sorry double post by a loading page failure

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ploutonas

Hi Ploutonas, I would love to read of such dreams if they relate to or closely align with Biblical based Revelation.

In my case it was such experiences that led me to study the Bible, not the reverse, although since I was a very young child, I inherently knew I would be living within a world that would be going through great changes within my lifetime.

The aim of this thread was to uphold the Testimony and veracity of the Bible with it's message to those willing to take heed. In such, I will only lay claim that Revelation will be Fulfilled in Biblically Testified Accordance, for the events via the Divine Sight have already occurred outside this illusion of time.

Regarding the details I have provided, if they manifest as delivered to my consciousness, then may that simply be added indicator for the moreso unfaithful to a 'book', as to the Truth of the One that Inspired me to deliver for His Means of spreading further a Word of Warning and Instruction unto the Spirit of Christ.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Yes I could, but as I said, I dont give much attention.

This is one ordynary dream (more like biblical, about a second hell)

I once saw a baby in my dreams, was about 2-3 years old and it could talk! It asked me to baptize it because it was written that I am the one who must do it. Wanted me to be his spiritural father.
The baby gave me a very negative feeling, dark hair, eyes, pale white skin... I declined his offer, then he told me that he is the one who will built a new eden for the world. It gave me the impression that it wanted to create a "hell number 2" .

As I said I declined and then/suddenly 2 demons came and took the boy with them. But the boy was commanding these demons, the boy said : we have to go east. The one demon was tall, filthy and the other one, was extremely short, like a goblin with very thin hands and legs... I looked through one demons eyes and I spoke to it (something like telepathy), that this shouldnt happen.

They left and suddenly I stop seeing my body, I was more like a camera that pan's in the space/dream... I was following them, just to see what is going to happen.

When they reach a hill, the one of the 2 demons, slowed his walking speed and turned around when it was in a safe distance from the others, not to let them take notice, what his was about to do. He looked at me and made a gesture, more like "he agrees", he took in his hand from his old filthy pockets a flute and he drop some water inside the flute.

He start playing a melody, but you couldn't listen to it... the water fall into the ground and formed a snake. But the snake was made by water, so it was hard to detect!! Like a stealth snake, transparent. The snake had strange markings in its body and it traveled for some time, I followed it to see were its going.
I saw a camp with horses and Knights!!! All of them silver, except 1, that he was golden.

He grabbed the snake and read the markings, then the golden knight looked at me str8 in my eyes, more like they all knew that I am watching them. And he gave me a gesture, like " Everything is fine, I read it"
then I woke up. this img bellow, is a sample, of how about the marking in the snake, looked like... strange markings. this image is created by windows paint program, i was searching in the past, if they mean something... This dream is very old, since 98 or so...

imageshack.com...

I hope u liked it. (am dyslexic)

ps: in a point I write that the boy said : we have to go east... In reallity I cant remember the exact direction, (east or west), it was one of these 2, so many years have passed.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
You see this is why religion is dangerous. You guys really want your messiah to come back so badly...

well like i always say give me all the money and all the power in the world and we'll see if jesus will come back from the dead.

Religion is a poison of the mind. just give it up already it's been 2000 years. he aint coming back. ah who am i kidding if they believe some dead guy is gonna come back they'll believe anything.
edit on 28-10-2013 by truthofnitrous because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by truthofnitrous

lol funny, as I said, I don't pay much attention to these kind of dreams, for many reasons... And as you can see, even in my dreams, I decline.. And I am very happy I did.

Can I make you a question as an example, believing that there is after life and reincarnation, is a religious thing? It is not, for me at least, it is how the things are and some religions use it.
edit on 29-10-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   

truthofnitrous
You see this is why religion is dangerous. You guys really want your messiah to come back so badly...

well like i always say give me all the money and all the power in the world and we'll see if jesus will come back from the dead.

Religion is a poison of the mind. just give it up already it's been 2000 years. he aint coming back. ah who am i kidding if they believe some dead guy is gonna come back they'll believe anything.
edit on 28-10-2013 by truthofnitrous because: (no reason given)

Why does our faith bother you.

If we are wrong we will never know.

If you are wrong....

I was atheist for three decades. It was a misrible meaningless existence.

Pray for one simple thing. I dare you. What could it possibly hurt?

Or you could just continue to pretend you have it all figured out.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

He believes in something, he said it... In money and power. Thats his god.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Ploutonas

You misunderstood me. Allow me to restate what i said. Most religious zealots believe that their phoney baloney messiah will end up coming back during some sort of end times BS. and that the entire world will be a paradise, a utopia afterwards. What i meant by "give me all the money and power in the world." Is so that i can have the funds and position to lets see... artifically create the exact end time senario spoken of in all the religious text... (peace treaty between israel and palistine, global government, ten regions of the earth taking orders from me, me faking my own death half way through and breaking the peace treaty, forcing worship of me via some microchip or biometric system and you cant by or sell without it, having some asteroid hit the atlantic, the whole shabang.) because that is what you people want. You want some dead messiah who probably never even existed in the first place to come "save us." Because that is what you want, a savior, a dead messiah to come back and comfort you knowing that the bad guys are gone, a god to protect you. But i digress.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by truthofnitrous

Well I always say that,

Prophecies, are just plans written by them and fulfilled by them. I do believe that... They polute the world, they created the fake banking system and all countries can bankrupt anytime and without a reason, so they can drain all resources, their plans to control humans with technology, monsanto, etc etc... chaimtrails, haarp with fake weathers and disasters...etc, etc

But that alone does not prove the inexistence of true god. But even a more complicated scenario, that those promote their fake gods, hiding the truth and trying to pull humanity into oblivion, through manipulation and confussion. Thats more creepy and possible, dont you think?

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

Yeah i tried praying, it doesnt work. i prayed to god hoping my mom would survive having a heart attack, and did my mom survive her heart attack the obvious answer is no. I'm more of a man of action. No i dont have it all figured out, because i'm always learning new things. Right now i'm learning how to speak italian. It's not about having faith in some god it's about having faith in yourself, in your loved ones, your friends and family, and even your children.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join