It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STOP WATCHING US!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

...as long as Americans have a full belly...

I heard a quote from someone interviewed in a war torn country the other day. They said, "I would rather die of bullets than hunger".

I guess you would have to be in their position to fully appreciate that.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

intrptr
reply to post by Klassified

...as long as Americans have a full belly...

I heard a quote from someone interviewed in a war torn country the other day. They said, "I would rather die of bullets than hunger".

I guess you would have to be in their position to fully appreciate that.

Exactly. Lets just hope Americans, as a nation, never have to see that day again, as many did in the 30's.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
This spying has been going on since J. Edgar Hoover, if not longer. Not much was really done then, and not much is going to change it now. Short of a total collapse of the grid.

What I worry about is some nameless psychotic narcissistic lackey targeting some one and planting evidence against that individual.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I again have to laugh. This is just another liberal propaganda piece. Instead of going after Obama, who is responsible for the NSA and their spying, they're going after Republicans in a not so subliminal way, by using Nixon. Nixon didn't spy on the citizenry. Nixon allegedly was trying to gain information on a political rival during an election, which is probably done all of the time by every candidate and probably none more so that our current POTUS and his cronies - well except maybe the Clintons - missing FBI files and all.

Why don't all the liberals in this "public service announcement" go after Obama and call him out? Dead presidents can no longer spy!
edit on 24-10-2013 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-10-2013 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

I just posted blog about DHS watching me and them using invisible Camo, I know it sounds crazy but its real, I read about it after guy disappeared in front of me. Crazy! never knew they had this until tonight!

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by GodsLawsWork

Can't tell if you are being fisticuous, but I'll respond anyway.

Your either trying to make light of the gross violations of privacy that comes with a police state and implying people that are worried about it are nuts.

If that is the case, shame on you.

If you actually believe what you typed, trust me there are enough invasions on privacy that are out in the open... To worry about invisible cloaking tech watching you.
edit on 25-10-2013 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Im not being silly, I dont understand why they are using the technology, they have been following me for while. I figured Marine NCOIC of training when I was in, maybe they thought I was up to no good be cause I was always saying follow constitution. So figured they wouldwatch me, I was doing nothing wrong and move on. They been following me for years now, tonight I saw guy with night vision weird looking one eye peace in center of head, cloak right as I was charging him in my yard! Disappeared right in front of me, but I could hear him still.

Read the thread i posted, this is no joke.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 25-10-2013 by GodsLawsWork because: forgot thread

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by GodsLawsWork

Than if you believe what you say is true there are only two sensible options.

1. Go into hiding because you did something or have something that someone with so much power would use such tech on you... Well your doomed.

Or.

2. Discuss your concerns with a mental health professional.

The choice is yours,

If it's one god help you because your doomed if that's even remotely happening...

edit on 25-10-2013 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Well guess Im doomed, but I wonder why, maybe my rants about laws, constitution, or politicians who dont follow them!

Or maybe its John Kerry
getting payback from when I demonstrated against him with veterans against John Kerry! LOL

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Outstanding video! It's not only that the NSA spy on their owns citizens but also on allied countries like Germany and France

Also the The Netherlands are afraid when goes to the US they are Risks Making Itself Subject To NSA Demands..

This could be having consequences by allies in trusting the US government?

Angela Merkel tapped
France
The amsterdam internet exchange
edit on 0b18America/ChicagoFri, 25 Oct 2013 14:03:18 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 25 Oct 2013 14:03:18 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

I'm sure this rally will accomplish nothing... Do we really believe the US Govt. gives two sh*ts about how we feel? It's apparent they don't or they wouldn't be doing what they're doing...

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

There was a big story on the Belgian news tonight, following the story of Angela Merkel and around 35 other world leaders having their phones tapped. The main theme was that the whole of the European Union is pissed off about it, but that there will be no sanctions on the US. The reason given by most European leaders was that it would hurt us too much economically if there would be actions against the US.

Hello???

How pathetic is that?!

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Nixon didn't spy on the citizenry.

Oh really?

Have you never had the pleasure of reading Nixon's Enemy Lists?

Nixon's Second Enemy List

edit on 26-10-2013 by antoinemarionette because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

antoinemarionette

Nixon didn't spy on the citizenry.

Oh really?

Have you never had the pleasure of reading Nixon's Enemy Lists?

Nixon's Second Enemy List

edit on 26-10-2013 by antoinemarionette because: (no reason given)
So this is who Obama modeled himself after. Guess he should meet the same fate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join