It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enoch's Dudael

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

You don't find much purer thing than the light and energy of nuclear chain reactions. It's more or less pure energy, as in the purest Light (Heb. "Ur", same as the city) and exchange of Forces (Heb. "Elohim"). Sadly, it is the destructive elements of nuclear energy which have been focused on in the technology run, so we haven't really developed good ways to re-stabilise destructive isotopes yet. They have come quite some way actually, and it is directly related to core principles of alchemical transfusion and transmutision.
edit on 7-2-2015 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
oh this is interesting

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
enoch witnesses a super masssive black hole in active phase

the most obvious part is when the angel tells him that the stars circling the deep pit, are trapped in the pit's grip, because they didn't rise punctually and thus didn't obey the LAWs of god. in other words, they were knocked out of their original orbits somehow and are now trapped in the gravity well of the black hole,which the text calls the prison house of the stars.

/spock eyebrow raise

edit on 7-2-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
watch video above first, before watching this one:

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: undo

originally posted by: Utnapisjtim
a reply to: undo

The ruach (I always mis-spell it Rauch) involved is a wind we must admit. A storm wind of epic proportion. Compare the opening words of Genesis to E=mc^2 for fun, heavy and light waters, massive explosions of divine light and power.... I somehow prefer modern science as to accuracy, but if I was to hide away the dangers of nuclear physics, I'd prefer the Bereshyt. The consequences are indeed of astronomical and divine proportions. See?

that's not what verse 2 says though (and its verse 2 that talks about the ruach of creation floating over the deep (abyss). it says the earth BECAME void and desolate, not that the earth WAS void and desolate (void and desolate=tohu and bohu). the actual hebrew there was incorrectly translated (in that it had the wrong tense of the word. it was the right word, just wrong tense was used). if the earth BECAME void and desolate, some time after its original creation which happened in verse 1 (the original creation), then in verse 2, something has happened since verse 1 and the planet is in a chaotic state. this indicates that the ruach of elohim is about to RE-create, not create for the first time.

i think where the problem for translation came in was the repetition of words that meant almost the same thing but were not, such as abzu and tiamat (abyss and tehom - one being a function of the other). chaotic waters and the deep. the vehicle of the god(s) of creation floating over the abzu/abyss. a cataclysm of chaotic proportions. it's a tangled up mess of ideas all scrunched into verse 2 and all having very similar ideas and translations. that would be very difficult to translate, even for moses, who wrote it down.

I tend to believe that this is exactly the sequence: complete and perfect creation, then catastrophic destruction, then repair to creation. This is exactly what is described in Genesis.

The belief is that, when Satan fell, the material universe was turned from order into chaos in some way.

The subsequent process of resetting the matter universe took the seven day period with each day being noted as having less chaos and more order until God rested (which also implies that he returned to the task afterward). Where it is translated as "evening and morning" in Genesis, I believe the literal sense of the wording is 'indistinct/unclear and then more defined/clearer'.

This idea is supported by several passages mentioning the throwing down of Lucifer and the collateral damage of his fall.

Also, later, when man fell, something again fundamentally changed in the universe and its path towards entropy was once again established. A consequence of this entropic change in direction was the flood, which perhaps marked a breaking point, a change of status quo to the matter universe. Prior to the flood, lifespans were significantly long. Afterwards they were more as we see them today. This would also indicate that the effects and function of the flood was cosmic, the rising of the waters being just a local function of a fundamental change.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

a reply to: chr0naut

Or maybe, there are no wormholes. One of the most long-lived myths in modern natural philosophy. Same goes with black holes and dark matter really. This Universe is a radio-station, not brickwork. This world is etheral, everything dances to the tune that the ether decree. Reality is like a song (that is of course figuratively speaking), the echo of a hum from some ridiculously huge entity passing us in a higher dimentinal complex, beyond 10 dimensional space-time. Our universe is dandruff.

We are but a dream in the mind of God.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
The subsequent process of resetting the matter universe took the seven day period

What isotopes have halflife of 5-6 days? Apparently Manganese-52 and -59. What nuclear reaction produces Mn52 and Mn59 eventually transmuting into Cr through nuclear decay?

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

that's interesting!

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
stars caught in the gravity well of the super massive black hole in the milky way galaxy (that's our galaxy for any who didn't know that. hehe)

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

In the instance of "abyzou" (from the assumed Sumerian root, the feminine 'goddess name' of saltwater 'sea'), the 'alike sounding' transliteration rule breaks down when translated into: Babylonian "tiamat" (again the feminine 'goddess name' of saltwater 'sea') or 'tamtu' ('great sea') in Akkadian or Hebrew "tehom" (the great deep) despite the fact that these societies were essentially conjugate.

Now that's interesting, may I ask of your sources?

Hmm, sources.

As my interest and belief are specifically Christian, my processes are probably different than a pure academic would use. It is my passion, not my profession, and so this dictates my aims and my process.

I start with 'The Interlinear Bible', second edition, Published in 1986 by Hendrickson Publishers. It is a Hebrew, Greek & English parallel Bible which is a Majority Text version, with Masoretic Hebrew OT, Textus Receptus Greek NT and generally conforms to Authorized Version English translations but uses specific alternate spellings in line with the source texts rather than relying on the King James word translations. This Bible also has Strong's numbers above each word.

I reference each word in 'The Strongest Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible, 21stCentury Edition' published in 2001 by Zondervan. This gives me a clearer sense of the actual word meanings, alternate usages and spellings. It also references other verses where the wording is used and I read these in context to get the sense of the meaning.

I also often reference 'An Examination of Alleged Discrepancies of the Bible' by John W. Haley, published by Whitaker House. This refines any understandings of meaning and suggests further avenues of investigation.

I then reference online sources such as hebrewCorpus, ILSP Corpus and ETCSL.

I then refer to less reliable but often more interesting online sources such as Wikipedia and Google Search.

This process is often iterative, feeding back into itself and leading into alternate areas of research.

In the case of this particular post, I made primary use of Wikipedia (yes I know, but at least I'll admit it) searching the words Abyzou and following nearly every link to see where they led and what associations they might elicit.

I then searched ETCSL and skimmed the texts.

I then followed up with Google looking for any more general interesting links that had 'good provenance'.

edit on 7/2/2015 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

The subsequent process of resetting the matter universe took the seven day period

What isotopes have halflife of 5-6 days? Apparently Manganese-52 and -59. What nuclear reaction produces Mn52 and Mn59 eventually transmuting into Cr through nuclear decay?

Hmm... supernova?

I would have thought it would have been even bigger, perhaps cosmic expansion through the binding of Zero-Point Energy into universal rotation and then back into Zero-Point energy (which would also require a variable light speed)??

Two super-massive black holes eating each other in a still highly dense proto-universe (just realized, there's a massive Yin-Yang symbol for you!)??

I dunno.

edit on 7/2/2015 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
i wish they hadn't taken down the original super massive black hole video from youtube (found it originally on google video, which has since been taken over by youtube). it was an hour long show on bbc, i think it was. now all you can find are parts of it. they showed how they found super massive black holes at the center of every galaxy and how they figured out that once the black holes started eating dust and gas, they would become active super massive black holes, ejecting star, planet and moon material into space via their ascending and descending jets /pillars. in effect, they were recycling dust and gas and turning it into planets and moons and stars, like a massive creation machine spread across the known universe.

then they went on to explain how the milky way is in the process of colliding with another galaxy and that eventually the super massive black hole of that galaxy will have a fatal attraction to the super massive black hole of the milky way galaxy and the earth will either be hurled into the deep space or get sucked into the newly formed and 2x larger, super massive black hole
edit on 7-2-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
ah here it is on dailymotion

www.dailymotion.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Well, it doesn't take much effort making fire with uranium, and as a result of the fission process several byproducts come out of the final ledger or equation, often highly unstable and radioactive (a misnomer though, since everything in the universe is radioactive) isotopes decaying at different speeds. But, yeah, something huge comes to mind. We ARE talking about God here.

I believe the gods produced ozone about 1 billion years ago using energy from whatever reactors produced the depleted uranium in Gabon, West Africa. Also, look for large "natural" thorium depots, I see plenty evidence of reeeally ancient intelligent nuclear activity.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Well, it doesn't take much effort making fire with uranium, and as a result of the fission process several byproducts come out of the final ledger or equation, often highly unstable and radioactive (a misnomer though, since everything in the universe is radioactive) isotopes decaying at different speeds. But, yeah, something huge comes to mind. We ARE talking about God here.

I believe the gods produced ozone about 1 billion years ago using energy from whatever reactors produced the depleted uranium in Gabon, West Africa. Also, look for large "natural" thorium depots, I see plenty evidence of reeeally ancient intelligent nuclear activity.

Yes, but Uranium is an incredibly heavy element. At the end of 92 separate atomic transmutations from Hydrogen. That's a chain of nearly 92 supernovas to get it. It wouldn't be 'at the creation' in terms of nucleosynthesis.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
anyone actually watch this?

www.dailymotion.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Well, I guess we are talking about the "let there be light" explosion aka "the Big Bang"....

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Yes, but Uranium is an incredibly heavy element. At the end of 92 separate atomic transmutations from Hydrogen. That's a chain of nearly 92 supernovas to get it. It wouldn't be 'at the creation' in terms of nucleosynthesis.

Well, there are quite a few fission products made from a plutonium or uranium reaction, and when everything settles (after quite a bit of time), part of the matter has transmuted into thorium. That's why I said to look for thorium deposits around the world. That could possibly be ancient storages for radioactive fission waste products.

You seem to be talking about fusion. I may use the term 'transmute' differently than you. But to me it is an alchemical term which describes any method that turn one element into another. As in transmuting lead into gold. Today we have several methods for enriching for instance uranium so that it transmutes into plutonium, which is then split and thorium is one of the by-products. In theory we would assemble any atom, but given how many atoms we would have to build to make something even detectable, we're far from there yet. I read a while back that there is being done great progress in shortening half-life of harmful radioactive isotopes. That's the interesting part.
edit on 8-2-2015 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Well, there are quite a few fission products made from a plutonium or uranium reaction, and when everything settles (after quite a bit of time), part of the matter has transmuted into thorium. That's why I said to look for thorium deposits around the world. That could possibly be ancient storages for radioactive fission waste products.

You seem to be talking about fusion. I may use the term 'transmute' differently than you. But to me it is an alchemical term which describes any method that turn one element into another. As in transmuting lead into gold. Today we have several methods for enriching for instance uranium so that it transmutes into plutonium, which is then split and thorium is one of the by-products. In theory we would assemble any atom, but given how many atoms we would have to build to make something even detectable, we're far from there yet. I read a while back that there is being done great progress in shortening half-life of harmful radioactive isotopes. That's the interesting part.

I was aware that attempts had been made to change rates of atomic decay but was unaware that there had been any real progress (except under extreme magnetic fields or as a result of increased neutrino flux. In either case, the changes were minute). Please forward me any links you have on this.

Thorium deposits can also occur naturally, from natural fission (as happened in Oklo, Gabon) and also from stellar nucleosynthesis. All sorts of forces could then clump it together.

edit on 8/2/2015 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
i think that link i posted proves that black holes, white holes and wormholes, do exist.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join