It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enoch's Dudael

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Much of the same things have come up here too. Like how it is so big, that even though all the corners are 90° straight, due to it's immense size, the walls would appear to lean inwards exactly 10° and 12 000 stades equals 20 arc degrees or 1/18th the Earth circumference, and like you noticed it will be great for sling-shooting spaceships into space. Also it would be great for people who have travelled through space in low or no gravity over longer periods of time, like an acclimatisation device to regain muscle strength by gradually moving downwards from zero to 1G. Ah, there is plenty more. Like a startravellers' truckstop. However, not all things that have come up are as good as these. For due to its mass and shape alone, nothing will remain as it is on Earth, firstly, the Earth will start wobble or behaving «like a drunkard», and eventually after some time, the Box will make the earth stop spinning leaving Earth and Helios in tidal lock, rendering half the Earth a burning Hell under constant and direct sunlight. On the far side, the New Jerusalem will gather all the surface water on the planet shaping our planet into an egg shaped thing, almost like Luna.

PS: If you ever get there, meet me in the pub at the upper deck and bring your magnetic boots, about 12 000 stades above today's Turkey. If I am not there, leave a message in the bar

edit on 8-2-2015 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   

did you ever read anything by patrick heron?

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: undo

Me too, have you ever read anything by Thomas Campbell?

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

this guy?

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Interesting your connection undo - Thank you.

Enoch's Babel...as ancient history reveals, indeed it was the time
of the Tower of Babel in whence Enoch derived his message.

From the student, arisen a teacher will come forth.

Please continue..much to be learned!

Be well.
E.NOCH

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

this guy?
Yes; this guy IN EXACT (absolute). Read his publication "My Big Toe; The Theory of Everything" (unifying philosophy, physics and metaphysics) and have read all of his mentor's books written by Robert Monroe.
edit on 12-2-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
k well here's mr. heron

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: undo

It's just wonderfull I come here and can be sure undo has something for me to read or learn...
Thanks

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Utnapisjtim
The distance across the Sea of Death is given as 2 x 60 measures. [...] an astronomical unit standardised in Ur where 600 stades equaled 1 arc degree, which gives a stadium at about 185 meters. Now 2 x 60 x 185 = 22200. Now, have you seen these numbers anywhere else?

Just to fill in the blanks: The «Sea of Death» referenced above is the name given to the sea our epic friend Gilgamesh crosses to rendezvous with my namesake, Utnapishtim, Noah. The numbers above are interesting in that the distance given follow the same pattern as the dimensions given to the New Jerusalem in Revelation. 12 000 stades (the measure given for the walls of the City) equals 2 220 km. The distance given across the Sea of Death is 120 stades or 22 200 meters. This «coincidence» reflects the base-60 and base-12 numerical systems and shows a sort of symmetry with our current base-10 system and between the ancient Mesopotamian measures vs. the metrical system. The the distance given for Gilgamesh's crossing the «Sea of Death» corresponds to 1% of the full width of the Cubus Christi.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Babel, or dudael is the opening of hollow earth. In enoch when it says desert where azaezel was imprisoned everyone thinks of sand and mienute pebbles or fine silicone. No one thinks of what a desert actually is a barren waste land. Many places can be barren, or void of vegetation, not necessarily life. The cold tundra in the Siberian mountains can be considered a waste land, so too can Antarctica and the artic as well. You may not believe because nasa #s with what you actually see. So instead of looking via nasa, look instead at pictures from European space agencies instead. Specifically the satellites essa3 and Essa 7. There you will find pictures of hollow earth. That is the pit that azaezel was cast into and bound to. He is the master of the abyss the ruler of the all the lands below including argatha. All of God's failed experiments, ie the greys, live there. If you need to watch a documentary, than please watch the true documentary set in a sci-fi atmosphere via Hollywood film to be distributed to the masses called iron sky 2. What admiral Byrd discovered in 1947 was so deadly to the human species that all the major world powers set up bases 30 miles from the expanse. Including the USA that built thules airforce base to monitor the so called aliens ( original inhabitants of earth that pissed off God) that Theodore Roosevelt made a treaty with to gain wisdom and understanding of the technology that they use. How else do you think we have laser, microwave, sound weapon technology in just 65 years. It's not just via backwards engineering other species technology it's also through trade. What trade you say: the trade of civilian human bodies for experimentation for future technology and weapons.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join