It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I could KICK YOUR BUTT bad too...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

Is it hell.

Most of the people I have known from out and about fight in one of two ways. Either the fight is over in two strikes, in the case of those fellas who actually have both balls, or it's a fight of five vs one, where mr lonesome gets all manner of a kicking . MMA has nothing to do with how street fighting happens, and if it did, then even the winner of a street fight would get stabbed afterward for being a massive douche. You do not hump your enemy to death, no matter what. You knock him off his feet or you accept that you just don't have the balls and move off. No messing about in the middle with bloody submission moves ( which any ballsack with a basic understanding of the human anatomy can pull off).

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Keyboard warriors for life! haha, they think it's as easy as it looks. I fought for a while and it's fun until the first leg kick lands. After 10+ mins you get extremely light headed and you can't wait for it to end. Good times, I'll never forget the first time I trained to go pro, I threw up like a freaking drunk in front of my whole camp. After I found out there's no money in the sport I quit. Don't wanna end up broke and looking like Shamrock!

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

I've fought some pretty big crowds (15 vs 2 etc), took my fair share of blows and kicks but If I hadn't trained in Muay Thai I would have probably been seriously injured. The guy that started the fight wasn't so lucky, a couple of elbows put him in place, got stitched up pretty good too. We live in a sick world, you gotta know how to defend yourself. Stand up or ground, I'm taking them out.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   

TrueBrit

Ah yes, a sport you can win by humping your opponent into submission. Personally I would rather eat razors and sit on a barbed wire cushion than watch that tedious BS. A fight should take place while the fighters are standing up, not lying down getting good and cosy, with the gonads of their opponent less than ten inches from their face.

When I first heard of ultimate fighting, I was hoping it would be a kind of "you go until one of you is knocked out, as in asleep, as in not getting up again without assistance." not the current situation of "Well, you go until one of you humps the other guys arm so hard that he cries, oh and by the way, the only acceptable mode of dress for this event is skin tight pants. Good luck".

I want to see fighters hitting so hard and fast that four ribs and a jaw are broken inside of an eyeblink, not two men in a cage getting in touch with their feminine side, while wearing spandex.

You clearly don't understand MMA do you?

I have seen every UFC since it started in 1993, and whilst i 'prefer' to see guys standing up fighting, I also fully appreciate the ground game.

I could go into more detail explaining why, but I can see it would be wasted on you.

If anything you sound a little sexually frustrated.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Akragon

spartacus699

Akragon

So you wanna fight??? I'll kick your butt!

LOL...

Talk is cheap on the internet... I wonder if you've ever actually been in a ring before?

I was a boxer for two years, and a kickboxer for a little while... of course that was over 10 years ago...

UFC wasn't even close to as popular back then... but I used to watch it when it started, back in the Royce Gracie, Ken Shamrock days...

I wouldn't get in the ring with a MMA fighter... not even back then

And if you're smart neither would you, even if you've fought in the ring before...

edit on 22-10-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

reply to post by DeadSnow

P.S Throw a boxer into that "Octagon"(What an appropriate shape for such a bloody sport) and he will get pulverized.

That already happened a few times... James Toney was the HeavyWeight champ... a wicked boxer!!

But he learned fast that boxing isn't the same as MMA...

He quit in 2 fights I believe... lost both...

edit on 22-10-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

I'll poke u in the eye ball, palm strike to the nose, chop to the throat, then knee to the groin and you'd be out.

yup that would probably do it....

i'll take that as an admitting you've never been in the ring...

No personally I don't fight. If I was in a bad situation I'd try and run or talk my way out of it. if that didn't work you just yell really loud. If that doesn't work you aim for the eyes throat and balls. Getting in the ring won't happen. my cardio is terrible I'd get a heart attack most likley. That's my major weakness in case of a zombie apocalypse. I'd be toast.
edit on 23-10-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   

TrueBrit

Is it hell.

Most of the people I have known from out and about fight in one of two ways. Either the fight is over in two strikes, in the case of those fellas who actually have both balls, or it's a fight of five vs one, where mr lonesome gets all manner of a kicking . MMA has nothing to do with how street fighting happens, and if it did, then even the winner of a street fight would get stabbed afterward for being a massive douche. You do not hump your enemy to death, no matter what. You knock him off his feet or you accept that you just don't have the balls and move off. No messing about in the middle with bloody submission moves ( which any ballsack with a basic understanding of the human anatomy can pull off).

What about if it's two hot female fighters would you like to see them "go to the ground" ha ha

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Lol! No dude, if a lady goes to the ground, I only pay attention if she's taking me with her for less... confrontational reasons. :p

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

This is what happens when someone that chats smack, fights someone that actually trains. You'll love this one, enjoy!

The first minute is a joke, you may wanna skip that.

You may want to mute it although the audio makes it so much more entertaining.
edit on 23-10-2013 by DeadSnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSnow

HAHAHA!

You know what, I think everyone who was there was pleased that someone shut that dude up! And the way his hands were all over the place, after him standing there running his mouth! If he had his hands up, nearer to his head, he could have deflected or caught that big kick, rather than ending up getting near enough decapitated!

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Even mma fighting isn't even real fighting anymore. I noticed that the only time people actually try is when a belt is on the line. If not the rest of the fights are generally a bunch of light sparing. It's really too bad, as the very first ufc fights were serious! They actually showed up to fight back then, and the money was secondary.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   

"Safety" comes first in the UFC, As if Dana white or those Fertitta brothers care, underpaying all their fighters. Fighters made money in Pride and K1, now it's a dead end sport. There's alawys Vale Tudo which is as raw as it gets, head stomps..etc

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   

DeadSnow

"Safety" comes first in the UFC, As if Dana white or those Fertitta brothers care, underpaying all their fighters. Fighters made money in Pride and K1, now it's a dead end sport. There's alawys Vale Tudo which is as raw as it gets, head stomps..etc

Wow ya looks interesting
edit on 25-10-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join