It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBC: All Americans Microchipped by 2017

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

MountainEnigma
I've NEVER seen a country change so drastically as ours has since Obama entered the WHITE HOUSE!! And NOT for the better either!!

These changes are not good for our country and actually undermine the freedoms that our forefathers fought and died for!! How can Congress just ignore what is happening to our country?!??! We need to vote out all of the current Senate/House/President and vote in one that will fight for our country, not destroy it!!

Frankly, you are part of the problem.

This isn't obamas baby, this is the result of long planing and effort to subvert the nation and the constitution.

No conspiracy needed, this is the American pre-2001 neo-cons dreamed off, its all greed and huburis, and it didn't start with Obama, nor will it end with him.

Hell look at Regan, elected for Small government promises, Assasination attempt, Largest growth of government since the new deal.

YEA Obama is the start of it all, the POTUS is a figure head to be replaced when the people start to suspect something's up.

Thinking like that leads us to where we are, its not a Rep/Dem Divide, its We the people/Government tyranny period.

THe founders warned us about Central Banking, They warned us about Two Party systems, they Warned us against Foreign entanglements and the Tyranny of large government.

Its why we have the 2nd.

But hey, if blaming Obama, and washing your hand of your own culpability in this mess as a citizen makes you feel better...

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

MountainEnigma
I've NEVER seen a country change so drastically as ours has since Obama entered the WHITE HOUSE!! And NOT for the better either!!

These changes are not good for our country and actually undermine the freedoms that our forefathers fought and died for!! How can Congress just ignore what is happening to our country?!??! We need to vote out all of the current Senate/House/President and vote in one that will fight for our country, not destroy it!!

I always start by saying I am not an Obama hater. But I saw the persuasive speaking style without substance a red flag from the get go. I was hearing of people fainting at his rallies in 2008. I guess this isn't all that uncommon when he speaks.

thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com...

He is a questionable leader due to his salesman presentation style (but people don't like it when politicians show their human side and flub up so it's a plus for any politician, as it gives the people the perfect person to look up to). Even more frightening is his need to get his way at all costs. I can't imagine the nights he has dug through law books looking for a way, or ordering his staff to find one.

Having said all of that - isn't this guy a Christian? If so he would not be the one to implement a chip or anything that resembles what is spoken of in revelations.
edit on 21-10-2013 by Dianec because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
And ...the march of the freedom and liberty hating knuckle dragging gimps goes on.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them,
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.

MichaelPMaccabee
Please point out the portion of the ACA that mandates some sort of RealID stipulation, and I will be more inclined to give your supposition a little more analysis. I'm not seeing the connection.

It's (possibly) not in the ACA. The ACA is an implementing tool. It's in a previous bill signed into law by Clinton. We're talking about an agenda here ... an insidious purple agenda. See it if you will, I care not for your analysis.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

...They can not broadcast or be tracked so you could not do any nefarious with them, however even their practical uses are limited. Which is why they are pretty much limited to pets who do not carry ID...

Do not be too sure of that.

Wall Street Journal: Wal-Mart Radio Tags to Track Clothing

...Wal-Mart Stores Inc. plans to roll out sophisticated electronic ID tags to track individual pairs of jeans and underwear, the first step in a system that advocates say better controls inventory but some critics say raises privacy concerns.

Starting next month, the retailer will place removable "smart tags" on individual garments that can be read by a hand-held scanner. Wal-Mart workers will be able to quickly learn, for instance, which size of Wrangler jeans is missing, with the aim of ensuring shelves are optimally stocked and inventory tightly watched. If successful, the radio-frequency ID tags will be rolled out on other products at Wal-Mart's more than 3,750 U.S. stores....

While the tags can be removed from clothing and packages, they can't be turned off, and they are trackable. Some privacy advocates...

...also worry that retailers will be able to scan customers who carry new types of personal ID cards as they walk through a store, without their knowledge. Several states, including Washington and New York, have begun issuing enhanced driver's licenses that contain radio- frequency tags with unique ID numbers, to make border crossings easier for frequent travelers. Some privacy advocates contend that retailers could theoretically scan people with such licenses as they make purchases, combine the info with their credit card data, and then know the person's identity the next time they stepped into the store.

Robert Carpenter, chief executive of GS1 U.S., a nonprofit group that helped develop universal product-code standards four decades ago and is now doing the same for electronic product codes, said the sensors have dropped to as little as seven to 10 cents from 50 cents just a few years ago. He predicts that Wal-Mart's "tipping point" will drive prices lower....

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Snarl

MichaelPMaccabee
Please point out the portion of the ACA that mandates some sort of RealID stipulation, and I will be more inclined to give your supposition a little more analysis. I'm not seeing the connection.

It's (possibly) not in the ACA. The ACA is an implementing tool. It's in a previous bill signed into law by Clinton. We're talking about an agenda here ... an insidious purple agenda. See it if you will, I care not for your analysis.

Ah, the "Wheels-within-wheels" argument.

That doesn't actually happen in the real world. It does make for good fiction, I mean, I liked House of Cards just as much as the next person.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

....Federal agencies include TSA, meaning without a REAL ID Driver's License or REAL ID State ID, or a *temporary* state deferment for your particular state that hasn't expired yet, then you cannot board a plane from one state to another (nor internationally).

Sure sounds like the old USSR where you needed travel visas to move around.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

crimvelvet

....Federal agencies include TSA, meaning without a REAL ID Driver's License or REAL ID State ID, or a *temporary* state deferment for your particular state that hasn't expired yet, then you cannot board a plane from one state to another (nor internationally).

Sure sounds like the old USSR where you needed travel visas to move around.

Good Luck flying in or out of half of the United States then, as they have passed state legislation to block RealID. RealID is all but over.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

MichaelPMaccabee

Snarl

MichaelPMaccabee

Ah, the "Wheels-within-wheels" argument.

That doesn't actually happen in the real world. It does make for good fiction, I mean, I liked House of Cards just as much as the next person.

My friend, I AM one of the wheels within the wheels. You would know this, had you gone to my previously linked post, and 'analyzed' the person behind this side of the conversation. Your mind has already been made up. You have been led to the water and chosen not to drink.

Thanks for taking the time to address my correspondence with you. It made me smile.

-Cheers

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

....With regard to the star on the state ID, I have that metalic looking star on my new license....

Forget the tinfoil hat, try a lead foil lined pouch instead for your drivers license. You can buy them HERE.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

MrSpad

benrl

MrSpad
My dogs are chipped. Its handy if they get lost so they can check them see where they live but, its not like they can be tracked or anything. You have to take them to a place like the vets that can scan them. Of course they have have no power and so they can not broadcast unless they placed near a scanner and that provides the power. So they do have some limited use.

Im confused, so does that mean you are comfortable being treated like someones possession to be tracked and cataloged at your owners leisure?

If somebody would prefer a chip instead of card or whatever form of ID they already carry then I have no problem with it. My point is its uses are very limited, pretty much to same level as an ID card. They can not broadcast or be tracked so you could not do any nefarious with them, however even their practical uses are limited. Which is why they are pretty much limited to pets who do not carry ID. I expect facial and retinal recognition software will make any attempt to use chips in people passe.

most rfid chips are passive, there are some active chips that have battery power but are more expensive.

if they start implanting chip , they might do both and increase the strength of the readers,
and start placing the readers where there are security cameras and red light cameras.

hell they might even start using cell phone towers, maybe even build the phony ones like they do for cell phones.

see this link for fake cell phone towers.

fake cell phone towers.

most owners of cell phone towers will let any body put a antenna up if the money is right.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
So the plan was to make everybody poor, get them on assistance, pull off a few food stamp glitches, then force this on people to be eligible to get food(stamps)?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

I'm unsure of his religious beliefs. I have heard that he was a Christian, but I have also heard he has ties with or is Muslim. Really unsure.

I have not liked his public demeanor since he was running for office the first time. He seems to have a huge problem looking the camera, which is where the American Public is, in the eye. He has been wishy washy on numerous topics. He has no patience for the current government system and circumvents the process every where he can. He acts like he has no one to answer to, when actually, he should be accountable to the American people. He is NOT a savior, he is supposed to be a leader, but I don't see him leading much. It takes a specific kind of person to LEAD a nation, not just fill a position. He may be a good salesman, but his follow-through is missing completely. It is due to his wishy washy nature that he has lost the position of strength that the US has had for decades.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

....Having said all of that - isn't this guy a Christian? If so he would not be the one to implement a chip or anything that resembles what is spoken of in revelations.

No, Obama is not a Christian. His name tells other Muslims he is a Muslim. He went to 'Rev. Wright's "Church" only because he was told he had to appear to be a Christian to be an effective Community Organizer. Wright was a former Muslim and a black nationalist.

If you become a Muslim you change your name AND if you leave that faith you ALSO change your name as my Grandfather did.

Barry Soetoro ===> Barack Hussein Obama

Barack is a form of the Arabic word Baraka or Barakah, meaning blessing. Barak is "Lightening" in both Hebrew and Greek.

Hussein is derived from the Muslim prophet Muhammed's grandson, (son of Fatima) It means (beautiful, handsome, good and is one of the most popular Muslim names.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

It doesn't take a doctor to install an RFID. A high school student making minimum wage could be taught to do it in a matter of minutes.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MichaelPMaccabee

Good Luck flying in or out of half of the United States then, as they have passed state legislation to block RealID. RealID is all but over.

Hades will freeze over before I ever step into an airport again much less fly!

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Bassago

All I can say about that is they better have a lot of them and be willing to make daily house calls because if the do manage to chip me I'm cutting it out as soon as I get home.

That's if the gestapo can hold me down long enough to implant one in the first place.
[/quote)]
It would be too tiny for you to find. If it's in your blood stream.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

It says it is a federal ID if it has the star but not a federal ID without - and all states must comply as it is a DHS thing (link below scroll down to examples of ID's). It appears this requirement has been retracted somewhere though. I have the metalic looking stuff (more toward the center), but when I double checked I do not have a star in the upper right corner - and I don't have to renew until 2021. It is definitely more tech looking though. Far different from my last one. Lots of holographic stuff

There is no doubt in my mind technology will begin to look like this mark of the beast. I've heard of a cash free society - justification would be those who scam the government. I've heard of chips for some time now as a way to keep everyone honest or as a way to track children, etc. I've had coupons scanned off of my phone, and know all banking can be done without ever going to the bank (minus a need for cash). A paperless society one day - no need to carry anything? These conveniences we've been conditioned to may eventually lead (gradually) into what is being talked about in here. It's easy enough to see it. I wont be one of those who walk into a store and have some guy on a TV screen say welcome back (with my name). I hope not at least.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

...most rfid chips are passive, there are some active chips that have battery power but are more expensive.

if they start implanting chip , they might do both and increase the strength of the readers,
and start placing the readers where there are security cameras and red light cameras....

Actually all they have to do is place a reader in automobiles and have the signal relayed.

TekVet-IBM Cattle Tracker Uses Active RFID Tags, Satellite Communication
With temperature sensors linked to battery-powered RFID tags, the system can record not only an animal's location, but also its health.

The system utilizes active 418 MHz RFID tags, sensors that monitor an animal's internal temperature and transceivers to transmit each tag's unique serial number, as well as the animal's temperature, to an Internet server hosted by IBM. There, the unique serial number of that tag is linked with the animal and its health record....

The RFID tags and sensors are manufactured by Nationwide Electronics, based in Palmetto Fla. A tag is attached to an animal's ear, and the tag's temperature sensor is inserted into the ear canal. Once an hour, the tag transmits its unique ID number and the animal's temperature. That transmission is captured by transceivers known as TekVet SmartReceivers, also manufactured by Nationwide Electronics.

The SmartReceivers can be attached to poles or walls of buildings on a cattle producer's lot, offering a read range averaging 300 to 500 feet. The devices use a 900 MHz private satellite communication network to transmit tag and sensor data to an IBM-hosted data center, where information on millions of cattle worldwide can be displayed online. The Web site containing this data is accessible by producers, investors and food-safety regulators, enabling them to determine the lot where an animal is located, based on which transceiver is receiving the tag data....

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
It just won't happen. What will happen is that soon, a very sophisticated coupling of laser and spectral analysis will be able to read your DNA, and remotely. The ultimate ID tag... making embedded chips obsolete. Coming soon to a time closer than many think.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join