It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBC: All Americans Microchipped by 2017

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Come to think of it, the reason national-compliant driver's licenses function as national ID cards (since all 50 states must meet federal guidelines, not just their own sovereign (cough) ones,in the interim, would be because US government ultimately doesn't want to settle for a card, but rather, a NATIONAL ID CHIP:

edit on 21-10-2013 by gardener because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

gardener
Come to think of it, the reason national-compliant driver's licenses function as national ID cards (since all 50 states must meet federal guidelines, not just their own sovereign (cough) ones,in the interim, would be because US government ultimately doesn't want to settle for a card, but rather, a NATIONAL ID CHIP:

edit on 21-10-2013 by gardener because: (no reason given)

But... over half of the states don't have and wont have RealID cards. Your logic isn't sound.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

MichaelPMaccabee

hounddoghowlie
reply to post by MichaelPMaccabee

read the freaking law, it is a federal mandate. it is done through the states.

This is you telling me to read the law and then posting a portions of a wikipedia article, conveniently leaving out the large swathes of the article highlighting the continued efforts by the state level governments of over 3/4 of the states passing state legislation that simply blocks the RealID Act.

Again, we have no National ID card, and I submit the very nature of the fight against it's implementation as grounds to doubt everyone is getting chipped by 2017.

This is you telling me to read the law and then posting a portions of a wikipedia article, conveniently leaving out the large swathes of the articleconveniently

it against t&c to post whole articles, hence the link.

highlighting the continued efforts by the state level governments of over 3/4 of the states passing state legislation that simply blocks the RealID Act. Again, we have no National ID card, and I submit the very nature of the fight against it's implementation

using your reasoning obamacare is not the law of the land, or have you forgotten, how many times the house has voted to repeal it, or how many states have filed suit, and passed laws against being implemented, and if i remeber there were a couple that passed laws against it, yet it is still law of the land

like i said, i can't make you believe it and if you have a license that is within the date, look for the little star, you have one.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Why aren't all states issuing REAL ID, National-compliant Driver's Licenses & DMV State IDS yet? Maybe they're still sovereign or somewhat sovereign, so they haven't given in, to the REAL ID Act, its just an.. ACT, and the DMV's, not federal employees, are handling the issuance.

However, if/when a National ID becomes law, like a Social Security number, it's lawfully required of every citizen to work, bank & subscribe (ie, to gov programs) under. Last I checked, Social Security offices in each state, for example, are under Federal jurisdiction. I just dont see National ID offices being created, since US government can't even stay open continuously any loner. Maybe they'd turn to the US Post Offices for Federally Issued Biometric IDs eventually? Perhaps with phlebotomists on staff, since it would likely be RFID chips being injected as National ID, by then.

Here the United Airlines website, for example states that if a State issued Driver's License is used as ID to travel within US, IT MUST meet REAL ID guidelines or they may be denied boarding. Why would they not simply state that a State issued Driver's License is acceptable?

www.united.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

With this brain initiative where do you see this going? Because he did say it would take sacrifice and cooperation from us (or those in the audience only?). Basically there are strict ethics laws surrounding research. Of course whose to say those laws are maintained when it comes to "the best interest of the Nation".

I like how the person above pointed out the percentage of Americans who believe in God (the majority). But doesn't the bible say they would be deceived? I don't know - it's just one prophecy I was hoping wouldn't come to pass. So many others don't so why can't this one follow suit.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

You are comparing apples to Volkswagens.

The Affordable Care Act was passed into law by Congress, signed by the President, challenged and upheld in the Supreme Court, and does not interfere with the Tenth Amendment. Even in states that have opposition to the ACA, it is still mandated, and will be handled by the federal government.

RealID Act was passed into law and is as of yet unchallenged in the Supreme Court. As the Federal Government has not taken the States that have passed Anti-RealID legislation to the SC, their authority on this matter is greatly diminished.

We do not have a National ID.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

If you put it into the perspective of what Christ promised in a little known prophecy, you can see the larger picture. Read this:

Global Financial Meltdown (Truning the Financial Tables)

Once you get the prophecy, then read this:

1 Cor 15

20 But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. 21 For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man. 22 For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive. 23 But each in turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him. 24 Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power. 25 For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy to be destroyed is death. 27 For he “has put everything under his feet.” Now when it says that “everything” has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ. 28 When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

---Here, the overall topic is the Resurrection of Christ. The meaning of this is the body of Christ coming to life in the last days. The prophecy here is what will occur when the signs of Matthew 24 happen and the tables of the moneychangers have turned from surplus to debt. The King enters the temple. Keep your eyes open. See what happens by 2018.

The thieves will be run out of the temple. How? The Spirit rises against them. The strong nuclear force in nature will always heel the weak. Once the weak rises, it falls by the strength of the strong force. Nothing can stop this progression. By becoming strong, they fail in their own weakness.

edit on 21-10-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

gardener
Why aren't all states issuing REAL ID, National-compliant Driver's Licenses & DMV State IDS yet? Maybe they're still sovereign or somewhat sovereign, so they haven't given in, to the REAL ID Act, its just an.. ACT, and the DMV's, not federal employees, are handling the issuance.

However, if/when a National ID becomes law, like a Social Security number, it's lawfully required of every citizen to work, bank & subscribe (ie, to gov programs) under. Last I checked, Social Security offices in each state, for example, are under Federal jurisdiction. I just dont see National ID offices being created, since US government can't even stay open continuously any loner. Maybe they'd turn to the US Post Offices for Federally Issued Biometric IDs eventually? Perhaps with phlebotomists on staff, since it would likely be RFID chips being injected as National ID, by then.

Here the United Airlines website, for example states that if a State issued Driver's License is used as ID to travel within US, IT MUST meet REAL ID guidelines or they may be denied boarding. Why would they not simply state that a State issued Driver's License is acceptable?

www.united.com...

Social Security Cards are not federally issued IDs, and are not acceptable as a singular form of identification because they are not issued by a State entity. They are actually rather insecure numbers, more in line with a password. This is why you DON'T share your Social Security Number.

If you live in a State that has RealID cards, you may be required to produce it. Notice it doesn't say you will be denied but rather you may be denied. Doesn't sound all that draconian to me.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

MichaelPMaccabee

The Affordable Care Act was passed into law by Congress, signed by the President, challenged and upheld in the Supreme Court, and does not interfere with the Tenth Amendment. Even in states that have opposition to the ACA, it is still mandated, and will be handled by the federal government.

RealID Act was passed into law and is as of yet unchallenged in the Supreme Court. As the Federal Government has not taken the States that have passed Anti-RealID legislation to the SC, their authority on this matter is greatly diminished.

Sir, please go here and don't forget to leave me a star. YOU may not have a National ID yet, but the ACA will ensure you do.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Bedlam
reply to post by crimvelvet

You DO know that last one you linked is a satire site, right? And that the next to the last one is about 8 years old and was never implemented?

What I DO know is there are 63,200 google results for "hospital rfid patient tracking" and 17,600,000 results for "hospital rfid patient tracking implants" (some are for tracking artificial body parts)

VeriChip Markets Its Implantable RFID Tags and Services Direct to Consumers

...Thus far, about 900 hospitals on the East Coast have agreed to participate in the VeriChip system. These hospitals have received RFID interrogators that can be used to read a patient's embedded VeriChip RFID transponder to automatically access that person's medical records. Of those hospitals, Silverman says, about 200 have completed VeriChip training on using the system, and have been provided access to the VeriMed database, as well as interrogators to scan unconscious or unresponsive patients. At present, 16 South Florida tri-county regional hospitals—including Bethesda Healthcare System, Good Samaritan Medical Center, JFK Medical Center, Jupiter Medical Center and St. Mary's Medical Center—participate in the Health Link system.

The RFID microchip is injected under the surface of a patient's skin, in the rear upper portion of the right arm. If a Health Link member arrives at a hospital's emergency department unconscious, unresponsive or confused, medical personnel can use the Health Link interrogator to retrieve that person's identification number to access his or her personal health record.

Thus far, Silverman says, only about 600 people in the United States have embedded VeriChip transponders. However, the company expects that number to rise as hospital employees gradually make it a standard practice to scan the arms of unresponsive patients being admitted to an emergency room in order to access their identity and medical records immediately....

So even if the original trial was abandoned the technology has been validated.

What I also KNOW is us Sheeple can yell and scream all we want but if the Elite want it they get it sooner or later. They have all the time and money in the world. They have complete access to the news media. They have the patience to wear us down and plenty of professional expertise to design their propaganda.

For example:
The Federal Reserve Act of 1913
The Food 'Safety' Modernization Act of 2009 (It took over ten years but they got it)
Obamacare
The Bank Bailouts...

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

benrl

MrSpad
My dogs are chipped. Its handy if they get lost so they can check them see where they live but, its not like they can be tracked or anything. You have to take them to a place like the vets that can scan them. Of course they have have no power and so they can not broadcast unless they placed near a scanner and that provides the power. So they do have some limited use.

Im confused, so does that mean you are comfortable being treated like someones possession to be tracked and cataloged at your owners leisure?

If somebody would prefer a chip instead of card or whatever form of ID they already carry then I have no problem with it. My point is its uses are very limited, pretty much to same level as an ID card. They can not broadcast or be tracked so you could not do any nefarious with them, however even their practical uses are limited. Which is why they are pretty much limited to pets who do not carry ID. I expect facial and retinal recognition software will make any attempt to use chips in people passe.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Dianec

With this brain initiative where do you see this going? Because he did say it would take sacrifice and cooperation from us..

Looking ahead, from what he said about sacrifice and cooperations, I'm led to believe that not only a mapping of the human brain, but his initiative to identify every brain disorder, which would require every person's brain being 'checked' and possibly monitored- possibly through an 'enhanced' RFID chip when the time comes, where they can even 'fix' defective brains or 'euthanize' people instantly through a brain-killing pulse.

As for REAL ID Status:

www.dhs.gov...

Only 10 states have so far complied wih REAL ID, and since since DHS only will be giving outstanding states temporary deferments, then they must ultimately comply with REAL ID Act Federal requirements for Driver's License and other State-Issued IDs.

In other words, State-Issued IDs must all meet the same Federal Requirements stipulated in the REAL ID Act. (It's not like each state has it's own guidelines on issue and use, of say, a Social Security #, thats why i compare)

In addition to the 50 states, the US territories: Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, Guam, American Samoa, and the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands State-issued IDS must all also be REAL ID compliance in order to be honored by federal agencies.

Federal agencies include TSA, meaning without a REAL ID Driver's License or REAL ID State ID, or a *temporary* state deferment for your particular state that hasn't expired yet, then you cannot board a plane from one state to another (nor internationally).

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

MrSpad

benrl

MrSpad
My dogs are chipped. Its handy if they get lost so they can check them see where they live but, its not like they can be tracked or anything. You have to take them to a place like the vets that can scan them. Of course they have have no power and so they can not broadcast unless they placed near a scanner and that provides the power. So they do have some limited use.

Im confused, so does that mean you are comfortable being treated like someones possession to be tracked and cataloged at your owners leisure?

If somebody would prefer a chip instead of card or whatever form of ID they already carry then I have no problem with it. My point is its uses are very limited, pretty much to same level as an ID card. They can not broadcast or be tracked so you could not do any nefarious with them, however even their practical uses are limited. Which is why they are pretty much limited to pets who do not carry ID. I expect facial and retinal recognition software will make any attempt to use chips in people passe.

Exactly, the Chip is a test, and only a test.

Its passive yet invasive, benign yet not.

It will be rejected, handley and replaced by something that actually works.

Biometrics, its obfuscation, look here at this while we plan for that.

Frankly any American should be up in arms for any government overreach, and cataloging and tracking every citizen is a line we don't want cro...

Oh wait, I forgot when and where I was, its too late, we already march toward this willingly.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
They'll have to force me, I mean like hog tie me and sedate me or they have no chance in Hades!!!

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I've NEVER seen a country change so drastically as ours has since Obama entered the WHITE HOUSE!! And NOT for the better either!!

These changes are not good for our country and actually undermine the freedoms that our forefathers fought and died for!! How can Congress just ignore what is happening to our country?!??! We need to vote out all of the current Senate/House/President and vote in one that will fight for our country, not destroy it!!

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

So with this brain initiative there may be a bit of coercion permitted (not allowed by ethics standards but those went out the window long ago). Someone who has schizophrenia or Alzheimer's would only receive benefits or aid with health care if they participated. I can see that. It will take a huge sample size. Stay healthy people.

With regard to the star on the state ID, I have that metalic looking star on my new license. I miss my old id but I guess the plainness of it is a thing of the past. Maybe I just don't like change or the way it looks more technical. I imagine it could rub up against your keys a lot and get faded so what's the point. I've never had it scanned but I haven't flown since renewing so time will tell.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
When all "monetary" transactions can occur only electronically, we will have to provide definitive ID--chip, eye scanner, finger-print. I-phones and an EBT--we're getting close. Soon we'll be dinged "dollar- points" on our EBTs for talking about such things.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Snarl

MichaelPMaccabee

Sir, please go here and don't forget to leave me a star. YOU may not have a National ID yet, but the ACA will ensure you do.

Please point out the portion of the ACA that mandates some sort of RealID stipulation, and I will be more inclined to give your supposition a little more analysis. I'm not seeing the connection.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

MountainEnigma
I've NEVER seen a country change so drastically as ours has since Obama entered the WHITE HOUSE!! And NOT for the better either!!

These changes are not good for our country and actually undermine the freedoms that our forefathers fought and died for!! How can Congress just ignore what is happening to our country?!??! We need to vote out all of the current Senate/House/President and vote in one that will fight for our country, not destroy it!!

Here I thought it was 9/11 that changed everything.. isn't that the motto?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

seeker1963
reply to post by crimvelvet

Your right!

Thus my statement that I must prepare to die!

Too bad that the government will use doctors to push their agenda. But isn't that the norm, they get others to do their nefarious biddings while they sit in their crystal palaces................I just hope that the doctors are smart enough to refuse!

It seems the police have been bought and paid for, will the doctors be willing to suffer the same demise as those corrupt police officers???
I don't think so. They aren't conditioned that way.

The problem is most won't die, they will lament. You guys are missing it, it will be in your bloodstream. You see it on TV, well they can do it but there working to actually put in your system. You won't know it, go in for flu shot, woops you got tagged. Have surgery, doh, you got tagged. States are already tagging in some drivers license. Do you have a credit or debit card, ah so you are tagged lol.

The Bot

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join