It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanting to be an abductee

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
You cannot choose to be abducted....you are chosen. I have been chosen....This is my first post on this forum. I feel I have a gift given to me...I will need further assistance to verify my gift. I can tell you this, The ones who have chose me are just like us.

You have no need to hope for abduction.

I have been a psychic for the past 18 years and this is my gift..im not always correct, but I do see the waves on the horizon. I just need to learn how to explain what I see.

I have left this planet not sure where I went.. but I do know it was the same place just a different time.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jasmine23

Hi Jasmine23
I too have the high pitched buzzing noise and Morse code noise quite often. It drives me mad sometimes, especially on a 'normal' night when I am trying to sleep. Many years ago I used to find dots of blood on my pillow and it had come out of my ears. Still get the noises or tinnitus.
Then it all kicked off with the sleep paralysis in the mid eighties. Life has never been the same since!

Best Wishes hx

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by iamchosen

How is one chosen?

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by scootpooter

Hi ATS'er with strange sense of humour, just gotta say it... bend over and wiggle your ass at the sky and hold up a big sign saying "Ass Needs Probing Here".

Just might increase your chances of having an encounter!!! Cool thread, I appreciate your 'strange sense of humour".

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by kiwitina948

everytime i try that i always seem to be arrested. I guess my local police are part of the gov coverup...

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

I really liked this posting as I too have wanted to experience contact with ETB's on my own terms. I believe I had the chance back in the late 1990's but when I "felt" this feeling of "are you ready? Go to this place at this time" I got really scared and couldn't do it. Scott, you really have to appreciate that once this happens to you, it might not stop. Plus, the fact that your soul might be tagged\targeted for re-processing or for whatever use "they" might have for that type of energy. I believe that these ETB's can and will use our spiritual energy to the benefit of their good, not ours.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
While being an abductee might seem romantic over all I'd sy it raises more questions than it answers, and it may put you at odds with everyone who isn't.
You might then find you can't get into the generally accepted delusions that everyone around you subscribes to.

It is a dark lonely road to walk

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

HomerinNC

How is one chosen?

I have no Idea. But your encounters begin at childhood. One will never see the light when blinded by darkness.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Danbones
While being an abductee might seem romantic over all I'd sy it raises more questions than it answers, and it may put you at odds with everyone who isn't.
You might then find you can't get into the generally accepted delusions that everyone around you subscribes to.

It is a dark lonely road to walk

I have stepped in the footprints.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Solve mortality or inequality or something really important and you will meet one. Atleast 1 a few ufo sightings and evidence.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   

HomerinNC

How is one chosen?

Probably if you have DNA traces from Reptilians, Zeta Reticulian, Pleiadeans, Nordic/Tall White and [insert any race from the book of races]

Interesting, how do these abduction mostly happen in the US, one would say some people have a wild imagination or the movies have made you go wild

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Me too!
As scary and painful as it may seem, I think it benefits you somehow, and makes you more aware and enlightened

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Careful what you wish for!!

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   

The main thing is that if you do get abducted you will find no one will believe a word of it, apart from us abductees. It's not a fun thing. For the most part it's like going to hospital in an emergency situation. That is to say you are collected, taken somewhere, things are done, then you are brought back.
As for anal probing, I have no memory of that. I'm not saying it hasn't happened to some abductees, but I think that was made up by some government disinfo people as an easy way for people to make fun, and all the sheeple to join in with the fun making, instead of listening to the facts.
Anyhoo, good luck with it, and if it don't happen and you are still intent on looking behind the curtain there's always astral projection.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   

My personal feeling is that you already have been abducted. In fact, I think everyone on the face of the earth has been visited at some time in their lives. It is just that most people don't remember it, or dismiss the vague memories as dreams or deja-vu. This induced amnesia lets us get on with our lives and not be stressed by the ordeal. So if you do remember bits of an abduction experience, such as being woken up at night by the feeling of having the blankets pulled off your bed and screaming your lungs out at something but not being able to make any sound, you can always take comfort in the possibility that it was just a dream.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
If there is one thing this thread has proven..the crazies come out it droves when asked to explain their delusions..

I say if you want to be abducted first be gullible, then watch an alien movie..then believe every dream you have had as fact or be batspit crazy..

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   

iamchosen
You cannot choose to be abducted....you are chosen. I have been chosen....This is my first post on this forum. I feel I have a gift given to me...I will need further assistance to verify my gift. I can tell you this, The ones who have chose me are just like us.

I have been a psychic for the past 18 years and this is my gift..im not always correct, but I do see the waves on the horizon. I just need to learn how to explain what I see.

I have left this planet not sure where I went.. but I do know it was the same place just a different time.

Yawn...it is like these "abductees" all have script they read. They all sound like new agers..same old lines and everything.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I really feel like it may be foolish to be turned away from my goal now. Yes, there may be extreme hardships. But MLK had hardships. Ghandi had hardships. Moses, Jesus, Muhammad, and the Buddha had hardships. But they didn't turn from that.
Of course, i am not comparable to them and i dont mean to say i am in any way. But they made great change, and they call for us to persevere and continue to make change. Maybe i wont actively pursue contact, but i will never shy away from it.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Onslaught2996

iamchosen

Yawn...it is like these "abductees" all have script they read. They all sound like new agers..same old lines and everything.

You will need to be on your toes for the next few weeks my friend, I feel you are going to face a hard reality when the dawn deepens.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by happinness

Remember the two puncture marks i stated in my post well i woke up the other morning with them on my back,for the past two days i have been having lower back spasms going down my left hip to my ankle i haven't been doing any kind of hard work so i don't know,i have a couple of pictures of them i will upload them so you can see what i am talking about.If i can remember how to upload

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join