It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanting to be an abductee

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Thank you everyone for your feedback! I think now, instead of actively searching for encounter opportunities, I'll simply keep my eyes, ears, and most importantly my Mind open and take life as it comes.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by scootpooter

You want an abduction experience???

I have some candy..... Let me probe you.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I can abduct you if you wish. I can also anally probe you and perform sadistic experiments on you. Is that really what you want? If so, place an ad on craigslist, someone is bound to answer your request

But no, I won't abduct you even if you want me to. As an alien (to your country), I have more important things on my plate than to answer an abduction request. Again, post an ad on craigslist and see what comes up.

"Wanted: ALIEN ABDUCTION (volunteer)
I wish to be abducted by an Alien. I believe digital content is the easiest way to communicate with them. That is my request. Thank you Aliens for your time!"

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
what you are attemting is foolish. seek only the good and avoid evil spirits from other worlds.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Scooterpooter

I am more than qualified to say what I am about to say to you...

For one thing ' Don't be bloody silly and be careful what you wish for !! '

Some people can s'n-word' and take the piss out of abductees, but believe me it is no joke!
Back in the 80's I saw my first alien standing next to my bed whilst in sleep paralysis. I have never forgotten it and how absolutely terrified I was. Suffice to say I haven't seen it since. ( not that one )

But.... fast forward 20 odd years and I come face to face with them working in my local hospital as Doctors.
In broad daylight at around 11 am in the morning, in a busy neurology department. Read my old posts.

I have got lots of stick for it, even on ATS, but I will NEVER until my dying day go back on any word I said as it is all true.

I beg you from one human being to another.... DON'T!!! YOUR WORLD WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN!!!!
FURTHERMORE DON'T FORGET THE IMPLICATIONS FOR YOUR FAMILY, WHEN THEY HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOU AND THE STIGMA ATTACHED TO IT.

Don't try and will them into your life, because if they decide to come, you may wish you had listening to your friends on ATS.

HX

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Saw the title, not scanned thru the posts YET ! But i will in a sec.

Be mind full and fully aware what you wish for dude !

Regards
Lee

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LewisStulePhD

From reading your post, have you ever come to the conclusion that ghostly activity/hauntings/paranormal happenings are maybe related to alien/extra-dimensional activity ?

I made this connection myself YEARS ago right or wrong i think it is a possibility but i am curios if you have ever made the same assumption ?

Regards
Lee

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

If you want to be abducted, you CAN set in motion events to help facilitate that, but I wouldn't suggest it.

The human mind can only handle so much.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
1. If your only contact is through self-induced meditation or hypnosis, you are simply imagining things.

2. There is no legitimate or peer-reviewed evidence of an actual alien abduction, so you must first be willing to accept that there is simply no such thing.

3. Schizophrenics often think they are talking to beings that are not there.

Experiments where electromagnetic energy was focused on specific areas of the brain have shown that outside stimuli can create the illusion or sensation that a person is being visited or is in the presence of something. I think most abduction cases are a result of this and there's more provable evidence to support it.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by LogicalRazor

You should check out GUT's thread on electromagnetics and reverse engineered 'alien' technology.
You'd probably like it.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I'll check it out. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Skister
reply to post by LewisStulePhD

From reading your post, have you ever come to the conclusion that ghostly activity/hauntings/paranormal happenings are maybe related to alien/extra-dimensional activity ?

I made this connection myself YEARS ago right or wrong i think it is a possibility but i am curios if you have ever made the same assumption ?

Regards
Lee

Yes, I have. Mostly from my study of Descartes's substance dualism and his theory of the pineal gland interacting somehow with the immaterial world. But until we can decipher how the immaterial can interact with the material, it stands to reason that there is always the possibility of immaterial spirits, telepathy, and the like. And if aliens are more advanced than us, then I believe they may have unlocked part of that mystery.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I used to kind of want that, too- until the last chapter I just read in 'Exo-Vaticana'! You might want to rethink that!

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SonOfKal

What's that?

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Guess what, many people think that way, and out of all the ones who actually got abducted after, none of them had the same thoughts after - None who were real.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Well, yes, i understand that. But then again i wont know for sure until i try. Plus there are those that had pleasant experiences. Like David Liebe Hart, or those contacted by the Space Brothers.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Its not from abductions that pleasant experiences occur. We are always trying to stop them from happening, and with lots and lots work at raising frequency, meditation, prayers, tyring to overcome every negative door you ever have opened in your life, trying to become peaceful when everyone's arguing around you when you used to be so stressed from it you joined in. Trying to be there for others. Trying to be good enought that negative can't access is the point. This is what some of us engage in.

There are positive experiences but they're not abductions, well even some abductions do have positive elements, where you can be shown things, where the medical is something you're not allowed to remember. But I can't begin to share the feelng of primal fear with you, like when I was offered a choice to be awake or asleep, and told that humans are not ready for this it is very traumatic, and was trying to literally crawl into my pillow to black out as quick as I could with primal fear. You don't search for just anything in life.

Seek within, ask your soul things and Source, Higher Self, and God/Goodness, Good Team and Family. Ask for answers, meditate. Yes there are communications and they can border on abductions with positive, but its not the same thing. Don't open doors to the negative, out of curiosity. But seek to wake your soul memories more, to do the work you came to do, report for duty.

Its also natural for people stand outside at night and seek sightings. Who wouldn't, humans have been specualating since they first began on planets or earth. But reach to positive mind and feelings.

Love and Fear, strive to be Love.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
This is a good thread for anyone seeking, but I caution yet again on wide open antenna's and invitiations, Because the jackpot in life is Higher Self, and Source and inner awakenings. In any case, the author of this thread, also has a thread on whether its all just astral or is there any corporal elements. Well I woke up with wounds, my son had missing time, the covers move, the bed is endented and things clipped on head and hands. Its corporal AND its astral, and the same group can do both. And its over our head. In reality, if you're in the presence of an 8 foot tall man in biosuit armor, guarding the technician, you feel like a tiny mouse or very powerless child in comparison and its reallly alarming. And those are some of the corporal good guys or neutrals!

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Tuning in to Extraterrestrial Contact

Use your inner discernemnt and seek for protection of all negatives.

www.shiftfrequency.com...
James Gilliland ~ Healing Unseen Negative Influences

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
So waiting to be abducted and probed an(u)ally? Especially IF some of them may be malevolent and feed of people. E.g this book of alien races shows some of the races, not good at all.

Oannes
If you really wan't it, you have to ask with your heart as much as your mind. I mean really project the message out there. It may help to be outside in a peaceful setting (forest). They may not show that first night, or in a way you expect. You may just feel a presence enter the room. Be safe in your quest for truth though.

I've never done such things related to spirituality but I've heard the 'open your hear for them' part many times. Perhaps I could give it a try and not for abductions and probing but rather a trip in outer space.

I don't understand abductions, it's hard to believe they even happen yet alone contactees, abductees and any of the kind. I have had dreams with aliens but they were just dreams. Im curious to see what someone who remains objective like me will think of them and how I would feel if I ever met or entered their spaceship. Though I think this ain;t gonna happen - well my dreams often show things that I experience in the future but not sure of alien encounter and knowing that they are and seeing or entering their ship would happen.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I had experience things since i was 17,two puncture marks behind my ear,morse code sounds,low pitch buzzing in my ear,this has been going on off and on during my life. So one night i asked if you are real then contact me not out loud but in my head,so one night when i went to sleep i woke up out of a dead sleep and wrote something down on a piece of paper then fell right back to sleep,when i woke up i saw the paper and looked at it the words Alpha Centaurian is what i had wrote,now i didn't even know what the heck it was so i asked my friend who had a computer to look it up for me,my shock when i found out it was a galaxy.I had times when i was asleep and things where trying to pull the covers off me,i am deathly afraid of my closet and my closet door has to be completely shut,so asking for a abduction is asking for fear for the rest of your life,The greys are scary

<< 1    3  4 >>

join