It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Stenographer Appears to Get Hypnotized Before 'Freemason' Rant

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Believe_nothing

Thank you, I too had noticed this and posted it waaaay back. So thank you for the 'bump'

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Let's look at it this way you are working with the most powerful and corrupt people on the planet, I dare say some are evil incarnate.

Outting them as corrupt is a terrifying position to put oneself in.

They open congress with prayer and they swear in on a Bible.

You are a devout Christian that sees the corruption and the hypocrisy.I would love to know what she has seen.

Now the mason theory is nothing new in Christian circles,

I have been researching more on this theory, and I really was dismissive of it at first, not believing the average Mason knows much, but there may be more to it than meets the eye.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

I had posted, in another thread, that it looked like this women had been given a hypnotic command. It's not true that people need to be prepped for weeks, or even days, to be successfully manipulated, although the opportunity for that, given this woman's job,is certainly there.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
At this point I don't care why she said it.

How she said it.

What words she used to say it.

How anyone wants to interpret the words she said.

Whether the was under the influence of hypnosis or psychosis, or the holy spirit.

I AM JUST GLAD SHE SAID IT.

thunder and lightning

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

angelchemuel
reply to post by voyger2

No I don't....who does?
Rainbows
Jane

So nobody knows where this women is right now? Could her or her family be in danger?
Maybe this is nothing, but, listen/read the thoughts in this thread :www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe there is a chance that someone is in danger.. or something was fabricated here...

don't know... but now-days reality is way above fiction...
edit on v20131311America/ChicagoTue, 22 Oct 2013 11:07:51 -05002 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Now I have caught up with you all I am going to take up the issue of what this lady said and the masons thing. It will go without saying that whether you are religious or have a gripe about Masons I am going to upset some folk on here....but meh, what the heck we are all entitled to our views and opinions.

So let's begin with what she said at the elevator/lift. The bit which was 'lifted' and put over her time at the podium to make it look like this is what she was saying at the podium.

I am deliberately writing it the way I am as there are pauses when she speaks.

"This is not one nation under God
It never was
Had it been
It would not have been
No
It would not have been
Constitution would not have been written by Freemasons, they go against God."

First, this is all very disjointed even for a person whose husband says she can't remember what she said at the podium but can remember what she said at the lift. It's all back to front. If her husband had said she could remember what she said at the podium but due to her being hustled away at the lift she couldn't remember what she said at that point I'd buy it. But no....she can remember what I have transcribed there. Very odd.

Secondly. She is not telling us anything new. Anybody who looks into the history of the American constitution knows it was drawn up by men who also happened to be members of the Freemasons.

Thirdly, "this is not one nation under God". I'm confused, from what I see as an outsider, God has indeed played a big part in creating the belief and morality of your country. He is even in your national anthem no?So is she saying God had no part in making America what it is today regardless of your written constitution? Is that not blasphemy or treason against your state?

Fourthly, the masons. Now here's the rub.....how many of you who speak out against the masons can raise a hand and say they actually know a mason? Have any of you who speak out against them actually stopped to think that all the negative stuff you get presented with about them is how TPTB want you to see them? Have any of you who see the masons as some sort of evil doers actually considered for one moment that the opposite is actually the truth, that the TRUE and REAL masons are actually TPTB's enemy, their worst nightmare? As with all societies/clubs you will have 'hoax' members, disenfranchised members who claim to be the 'real deal'.

So if it was the real, genuine masons who wrote your constitution, the amendments that your country was founded on, which has stood you in good stead for over 250 years.....then why would your current and last president be so hell bent on eroding and removing your God given rights? Why would they want to remove your right to bear arms? Why would they piece by piece take away your right to free speech? Every which way you look in America now, your freedoms that your Freemason founding fathers ensured you would have are being taken away. So you tell me who the bad guys really are? As far as I can tell, God gave us free will and choice, your masonic founding fathers just wrote that on paper. So what this Diane lady is saying is... rip up the constitution which our nation has been built on because it was written by satan worshipers......exactly what your current President is doing chunk by chunk. Yet the same people who agree with what Diane said also moan and complain about what your elected president is doing to your freedoms. You can't have your cake and eat it. It has to be one or the other. So if you agree with what this lady said....you might as well go out and burn your flag and be done with it.

I'll sit back now and wait for the flaming to start no doubt.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

I totally agree that it does not take weeks to 'programme' somebody through hypnosis.
I presented the video as I have said many times through the whole thread as a well constructed presentation of how we are all manipulated by the media.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Watch minute 5.00...the woman is also directing her to the podium! (and after that she packs the stuff (from her?) , also not even looking at the rant)...wow this is so odd..

www.youtube.com...

(as she packs the stenograph machine away it comes to my mind: what was on the plan that day that they did not want to be written down?)

edit on 22-10-2013 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
could really be a test run..i mean: its where the president stands often.

I really wonder if the secret service is looking into this right now....

A conspiracy can not be so big that everyone knows it so i guess the grair hair guy and the woman that directed her are right now really nervous.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

Only a very small percentage of people can be hypnotized by way of snap induction.

Quite simply its way to much effort to discredit someone to abduct them , forcibly hypnotize them , trigger them in the hope they will discredit themselves when they are 100's of other tried and tested methods of discrediting someone.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
In truth no one has even come up with a credible reason why she would need to be discredited.

At the moment we have a bunch of unproved ideas strung together to form a story that just kinda sounds cool but only really works if a bunch of ideas are true though in reality there is no evidence for any of them.

- Mind control subjects: unproven.
- The need to be discredited: unproven.
- She was abducted, and forcibly hypnotized: unproven.
- She was triggered: unproven.

So people want to claim that the guy she was talking to triggered her because she did what she did after speaking to him..well lets suppose he had not spoken to her. You could then come up with the idea that the last person she has spoken to before him was the person who triggered her and if that person had not spoken to her the one before ..and on and on. So just because she was seen on film speaking to someone doesn't indicate anything.

edit on 22-10-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I don’t know if anyone has noticed this small thing or whether it has been mentioned at all.

Regarding this James Morgan guy.

I recall the guy the masons supposed to have murdered in 1826 that started the Masonic hysteria in America.
His name is Morgan,
Though I think it is William Morgan

William (James) Morgan

William James the great American psychologist

edit on 22-10-2013 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

The high-strangeness associated with this episode just keeps getting better...

Another member posted a thread this morning where they had taken the audio of "the rant" and reversed it to see what could be found:

House stenographer...reverse speech

Depending on what you hear and how you interpret that, a case could be made for many of theories flying around about what actually happened and why. I have my own thoughts about this which I've posted in a few of the threads, but one thing is clear - from an ATS standpoint this episode is the gift that keeps on giving...

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
an important question for me right now is: is the stenographer the only one documenting on some occasions?

was the woman that was talking to her before she went up and even "showing the way" ...the one that was doing her job afterwards...Maybe its simple: they just wanted sn from the own team as a stenographer and could not do it differently...would be the most simple conspiracy theory..

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

angelchemuel

I am deliberately writing it the way I am as there are pauses when she speaks.

"This is not one nation under God
It never was
Had it been
It would not have been
No
It would not have been
Constitution would not have been written by Freemasons, they go against God."

First, this is all very disjointed even for a person whose husband says she can't remember what she said at the podium but can remember what she said at the lift. It's all back to front.

First let me say no flaming from me haha, good work imo.
Agreed, if one reads if from the end forward it does flow easier.
In essence it does say the same thing. Still, I am going with the
idea that she was of her own free will doing this, or her will
submitted to her God.

Secondly. She is not telling us anything new. Anybody who looks into the history of the American constitution knows it was drawn up by men who also happened to be members of the Freemasons.

True, though in fact still to this day Freemasons will go to ultimate lengths to keep
secret all that is done in the higher degrees of their society. So I would look past the
her comment to try and understand something deeper.

Personally, I think she was burdened with the idea that that dog and pony show is
presented to the people as for thier benefit, when it really is not for the people at all...
(this I gather from reading her comments, and listening to her husband)

Thirdly, "this is not one nation under God". I'm confused, from what I see as an outsider, God has indeed played a big part in creating the belief and morality of your country. He is even in your national anthem no?So is she saying God had no part in making America what it is today regardless of your written constitution?

Not that God had no part in it, however that The Freemasons had and still do have a large part.

Fourthly, the masons. Now here's the rub.....how many of you who speak out against the masons can raise a hand and say they actually know a mason?

I raise my hand...and know many, even a 33 degree mason.

Have any of you who see the masons as some sort of evil doers actually considered for one moment that the opposite is actually the truth, that the TRUE and REAL masons are actually TPTB's enemy, their worst nightmare?

Freemasonry existed before The "Illuminati", and when The Illuminati
was supposedly put assunder as found to have been a great threat
to The Government, it was then labeled as "Freemasonry"

However, what is The Government without it's players?
Freemasonry is not a threat to TPTB, it is a ladder into TPTB positions.

I could go on and on, however I will spare the rest.
And yes, I could provide sources if anyone is interested.

Again, my comments are made in the spirit of collaberation,
thanks Jane for the conversation.

edit on 22-10-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

ah it does seem like her body language as she walked up to the podium does not match an outburst about how the Constitution could not have been written by Freemasons. Of course she would be wrong, and many Christians have this problem with Freemasonry and simply cannot fathom that both Christians and Freemasons alike were against the tyranny of a dictatorial King and his minions. People also do not understand that the Bavarian Illuminati infiltrated the Masons, and that Weishaupt founded the Illuminati in 1776, as if to say no you cannot have freedom in this country. The fact that anyone would have made that outburst about the Constitution and Freemasons out of nowhere is truly bizarre. But she is right, one cannot serve two masters.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
On Freemasons:

Those who wrote the constitution were not all Freemasons. I think it was only 13 that were Masons.

Also a requirement to be a mason in a belief in God.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Believe_nothing

yourmaker
Smear campaign against her questioning her mental sanity, of course seems like standard procedure at this point.
edit on 21-10-2013 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

I definitely hear "Molly, come on".

You edited your post so now my reply doesnt have much relevance but, the link you posted was clear enough for me to hear the woman referred to as Molly not Diane.
edit on 21/10/2013 by Believe_nothing because: (no reason given)

Here is the link, sorry for the edit.

soundcloud.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I can see why she might be chosen as a good hypnosis candidate. The very nature of her profession requires her to spend large amounts of time completely immersed in external stimuli, sounds, and voices, and outside of her inner self. She is a true conduit for receiving information without having the time for inner reflection. Words (and possibly external thoughts, suggestions) literally flow right through her, from her ears to her fingertips, without halt or rejection. One must simply listen and regurgitate what is spoken. I imagine the concentration required to be a good stenographer for long periods of time must be almost trance-like.

They could have set her up for this event in just a few private meeting sessions between key people, feeding her ideas and information in a hypnotic trance under the guise of taking a meeting report.

I might be interested to know if she does stenography for small meetings/groups, and who she may have recently provided those services for in that type of setting?
edit on 22-10-2013 by eeyipes because: more ideas ...

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Who are you, so wise in the way of Freemasonry?

As a mason, I think you are spot on.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join