It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Stenographer Appears to Get Hypnotized Before 'Freemason' Rant

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
She's right about one thing, this country was built by Freemasons and never was meant to be one nation under God. I sincerely believe they built it to be one nation under the Freemasons and their affiliate groups. They had to have it appear that all men were created equal so they could be more easily controlled. Those pesky revolutions can get someone killed ya know?

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

A strange incident indeed.

Interesting theories about hypnotism. A different explanation occurred to me, though.
The Obama administration has made a goal of devaluing the Constitution -- a necessary step in establishing a long term authoritarian regime (regardless of actual motive).
The conspiracy theory culture has expanded into the mainstream. What if this was a staged event intended to promote the idea that the Constitution was designed with malicious intent?

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...
Is pointing also something odd... if you listen the rant in reverse speach.. shes is saying something like :help i need help..

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Another_Nut
That is scary .

Even the little things are planned.

So who is he?

Or do i now need to watch a million hours of cspan to find him again.

Ugg

James Moran. Official Congressional portrait from 2006, Member of the U.S. House of Representatives from Virginia’s 8th district, Incumbent Assumed office January 3, 1991 Preceded by Stanford Parris.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

OpenMindedRealist

A strange incident indeed.

Interesting theories about hypnotism. A different explanation occurred to me, though.
The Obama administration has made a goal of devaluing the Constitution -- a necessary step in establishing a long term authoritarian regime (regardless of actual motive).
The conspiracy theory culture has expanded into the mainstream. What if this was a staged event intended to promote the idea that the Constitution was designed with malicious intent?

Now THAT is the best explanation as to WHY? I have seen so far....certainly joins some dots for me.
Thank you *
Starry Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Do you know here this women is right now?

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
What if the man that is talking to the stenographer is this man:

www.washingtontimes.com...

Just a thought. I posted another topic about Congress shutting down on Thursday. Which also happens to be the anniversary of Black Thursday stock market crash.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Taissa
Right now I'm feeling as if the masses are the ones being hypnotized. Not everyone, but many.

I see so much aggression and anger between dems vs repub, anger against the tea party and people asserting that they are terrorists. Reading comments in blogs, news articles, or forums, I see so much anger flying back and forth between people.

And isn't that what the PTB want? Division, weakness, anger, blaming? When you weaken a nation of people you render them powerless. When you take God out of the equation, or any higher power, and you tell people that they are crazy for believing in a Holy Spirit, or anything biblical, call them extremist or radical it serves one purpose, and that is to set up a construct of seeing anyone religious as crazy. Now THAT is crazy to me!

I'm sorry this went OT a bit but my point is, I did not see Dianne as the one being hypnotized. I think she's very awake and sees what is going on, after all she is the one who has sat through many closed door meetings with a lot of people in power. Imagine what she has heard?

That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth:

Her message was what we all rant about on this forum every day but because it was from a supernatural force we discount it,

yet we call her crazy?
Then we must all be crazy.
edit on 093131p://bTuesday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

TKDRL
reply to post by imitator

And that stage hypnosis, and hypnosis in popular culture is not real. You are not in a zombie-like trance when hypnotized. You cannot be hypnotized to do something against your will. Who to believe?
edit on Mon, 21 Oct 2013 23:48:32 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

All I can say you should go to a legit stage show like Marc Savard Comedy Hypnosis show. His snake gimmick is very real. I have seen carny hypnosis hypnotize people on stage, all the while some people in the audience indirectly get hypnotized. Anyone to say it's not real doesn't know what their talking about.

What I'm saying is this lady could of been drug induced hypnotized over maybe a lunch meeting. That is how you target unwilling individuals.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

OpenMindedRealist

What if this was a staged event intended to promote the idea that the Constitution was designed with malicious intent?

Kind of makes sense to me and I wouldn't dismiss that idea completely, but why use someone who comes across as a raving maniac to get your point across? It only lessens the credibility.

If we see more and more of this, with more credible messengers, then this is just the beginning of exactly what you're saying.

Then again, it could just be that she's a religious fanatic though, who would like a government based on "religious fundamentals".

As far as FOX, they're just doing what all the mainstream "news" does - using creative license to tell the story as they want it to be.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

FlyersFan

- Whatever happened ... she went off the deep end. You don't just toss away a career and an income, and embarrass your family and yourself, all for a 30 second rant at a microphone that no one can hear anyways. Her career is court room recording ... she'll never get hired anyplace now. She tossed everything just for that rant?? That's nutz.

Sorry, but I've got to respectfully disagree.

If more people were willing to toss away "money" and "a career" to do the right thing--to speak out against obvious injustice when everyone else around them remains painfully silent--then the world would be in MUCH better shape.

Remember that famous line from Conan the Barbarian, when dude asks: "What is best in life?"

Under the capitalistic/materialistic paradigm where this existence is all you get, where wealth and career are best in life, yeah... this woman has every possible incentive to keep her mouth shut to get along.

But if you believe there's something greater beyond this physical world, something to which this existence is merely a prelude, then maybe you should think again about whether money and career trump morality. Because when this whole human experience ends, you're not leaving this life with any of the things you've accumulated--you're leaving with nothing more than the quality of your deeds on earth.

(Now you know why corrupt governments are so desperate to divorce people from belief in a higher power, an afterlife and the value of ethical behavior--because people without a strong moral framework are MUCH easier to control.)

At this point, we still might not be able to see the endpoint, but I think the destination is quite clear: Humanity is on a collision course with utter destruction. The time is getting close when every person alive will be called upon to make a choice, when they'll have to decide whether they place higher value in this life or the next.

It's going to take all of us working together to fix things. And it's not until more people become willing to step up and sacrifice themselves to do the right thing that we'll begin to turn this ship around.
edit on 22-10-2013 by therealguyfawkes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Pause the original video at 5:03 and I believe that man is Bill Young who died on Oct 18th. Congress is shutting down on Thursday to attend his funeral. This all seems very strange.

edit on 22-10-2013 by peponastick because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Reidy herself said that, "I’m glad that I fulfilled God’s mission for me, absolutely. It lifted a tremendous burden." Despite working in the House chamber for eight years, she said that the "toxic" events of the past few weeks have disillusioned her about the political process.

www.theatlanticwire.com...

Aren't we all here disillusioned with the political process, we just express it differently.

Don't the majority of us see the corruption?

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Thx. Will try and get to them later.

Looks like the amazing old codger.

He once . . . welll . . . a wife came to him about her dying husband's great pain from terminal cancer. The husband refused to be hypnotized for religious reasons. Milton asked the wife if there was anything the husband still had a passion for. The wife said--growing tomatoes. So Milton went out into the garden with the man in Milton's wheel chair and in 15 or so minutes of talking to the man about growing tomatoes taught him to hypnotize his pain away without the man ever realizing that's what Milton had done.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by therealguyfawkes

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

PRIORITIES MATTER.

GOD'S VALUES WIN.

Dianne Reidy demonstrated that quite well. She made what was for her a Godly Choice regardless of the consequences. PTL.

For millions . . . betting more than they can afford to lose . . . BETTING SUCH ON GOD . . . will be the ONLY way to win.

Millions are already lost . . . slaves to their own appetites and willful blindness . . . all set-up to be compliant Eloi shuffling off to the caverns of the Morlachs. The rebellion will say to themselves: "Not me. I'm not going to be compliant to tyranny! I'm my own person." yada yada yada.

Tyranny expects compliance or delivers death. There aren't a lot of options with tyranny.

There aren't a lot of options with God either.

As my signature line includes . . . like the song says . . . ya gotta serve someboddy.

You WILL serve some body.

You ARE serving some body.

Satan !DEMANDS! worship . . . at the end of a long pitchfork. . . . out of his supreme arrogance and jealousy of God.

God requires worship because He knows that's the only way to insure LIFE for His kids.

twoday.net...

18. "No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation." David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations

edit on 22/10/2013 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Notice when she is on the top level of the stage/podium whilst approaching the microphone she looks straight ahead past where she is moving to. She barges past the man in the chair without even glancing at the obstruction he is causing.

So very very robotic.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Where did I assert anything of the kind that you couldn't or shouldn't ask questions. Sheesh! Talk about rhetoric!

Sigh.

I just get weary of all the mental gymnastics so many go through to blackwash this woman in as many ways as possible . . . regardless of how flimsy the evidence justifying their blackwashing.

Ask away. Speculate until the cows come home.

Imagine as many nefarious evil motives and actions on the part of a cast of thousands. There's certainly plenty such in DC and far more than enough in Congressional chambers.

I'm just not that convinced that all the blackwashing blather against Reidy has much grounds in reality.

I don't know about the hair. Seems like a curious assertion. More curious if it's true.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

shauny

angelchemuel

I am in the UK also.
I hope you don't mind I took this video you made for my own personal blog, but I gave you credit for it.
I also added a little more to the blog. I love this debate and there IS something to it. I researched the "Arts" for 20 years now. This is really, for me, the first time we have seen where it shouldn't be seen.

Brilliant video and well done you..

Shaun, from Edinburgh, Scotland....

I am very flattered, but I didn't make the vid. I found it on this website
www.activistpost.com...
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by voyger2

No I don't....who does?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by peponastick

It's not him, it was established way back at the beginning of the thread. He was already in hospital well before this happened
Rainbows
Jane

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join