It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Kennedy stole JFK's brain after assassination ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   

intrptr
reply to post by xuenchen

-- snip --
link

Gotta wonder what all that other medical evidence was about... tissue samples? Over a hundred slides? These would have been catalogued by technicians in a report with the reasons why each sample was preserved.

That link is really interesting, but confusing. I converted it to epub so that I could take it with me, and even after repeated reads, I'm unclear on when items are thought to have gone missing.

I'm still left wit my original impression that those responsible for the assassination would never have allowed Bobby to have the actual brain. Let's not forget that the use of DNA for identification wasn't a known possibility at the time. It would be interesting to see at some point the future if a swap had been made.

The media is being a bit on the sensationalist side by using terms like "stolen", imo.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   

CornShucker
What I find amazing is that LBJ's undisputed mistress and mother of a son (Madeline Brown) was introduced to Jack Ruby by Johnson's lawyer Jeromne Reidsdale(sp?) as they were leaving a Neiman Marcus in 1952!!

Consider the fact that Allen Dullis(sp?), who Kennedy had fired in disgrace, was appointed to the Warren Commission.

I may have misspoke. On second thought, I think the store was a Nordstrom's(sp?).

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

HUMBLEONE
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

. "Thread drift"?? Cmon mods? That was friggin funny!!! After JFK 's brain we will be discussing various presidential body parts..... thereby the Bill Clinton penis joke, but you totally screwed up my delivery. But. Back to the thread...yeh, hmm, I can't believe they didn't keep the thing refrigerated?

I'm guessing you were going for irony, but isn't this comparing apples and elephants?

I've no idea of your age, but for those of us that lived through it, JFK's murder is still an open wound. Finding a parallel between a sexual dalliance by a living president and the brutal murder of a president sitting next to his wife, in broad daylight and on live television is beyond me.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by CornShucker

...even after repeated reads, I'm unclear on when items are thought to have gone missing.

Theres your sign.

The media is being a bit on the sensationalist side by using terms like "stolen", imo.

And another...

Government and Media had to be complicit and will remain so... confusingly to this day. You know the Media is spouting it when they all carry it. The idea that his brother "stole" it is ludicrous, but makes for good "crazy attributes of the Kennedys" fodder and distracts us from the truth of where it could be by providing us with that lunacy as a solution. Without any other questions the media leaves us with this unverifiable insinuation... and where did they review the evidence?

I'm sorry do you see thru that or not?

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

intrptr

-- snip --
I'm sorry do you see thru that or not?

I see your point..

I'm still p*ssed that our kids in America are still being fed the "lone nut" fairytale about Lincoln's assassination!

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

True.

Add RFK and MLK, among others.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join