It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Kennedy stole JFK's brain after assassination ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
With the 50th anniversary of the JFK assassination quickly approaching, it seems another theory about where JFK's brain went is here.

JFK's brother Robert Kennedy may have taken it to keep private medical information from becoming public.

But perhaps a bigger reason was to seal any facts about where bullets may have come from.

Hmmm.

The brother of John F. Kennedy may have stolen the late president's brain from the National Archives, a new book claims.

“Not all the evidence from the assassination is at the National Archives. One unique, macabre item from the collection is missing -- President Kennedy’s brain,” James Swanson writes in “End of Days: The Assassination of John F. Kennedy,” the New York Post reported.

According to Swanson, During John F. Kennedy's autopsy, the brain was placed in a container and temporarily stored in a Secret Service file cabinet before being put in a footlocker with other medical evidence in the National Archives.

JFK Brain Theory

Another article;

It’s Brain-gate!

John F. Kennedy’s noodle didn’t get buried with him on Nov. 25, 1963, at Arlington National Cemetery — and his own brother might have been behind the theft, a new book claims.
Modal Trigger

Robert KennedyPhoto: AP

“Not all the evidence from the assassination is at the National Archives. One unique, macabre item from the collection is missing — President Kennedy’s brain,” writes James Swanson in “End of Days: The Assassination of John F. Kennedy,” which comes out Nov. 12, just a few weeks before the 50th anniversary of JFK’s death.

During JFK’s autopsy at Bethesda Naval Hospital, the brain was placed in a stainless-steel container with a screw-top lid.

RFK may have swiped JFK’s missing brain

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
His brain didn'T explode from the impact?
His wife mentionned she was splashed with brains part as he was shot!

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
But why?

Wouldn't the body have traces of whatever "medication" JFK might have been taking?

I think it was to hide how many bullets got shot on that fateful day at JFK.

Seriously, we know he was having an affair with Marilyn, etc. Knowing he would have been taking medication, why would that be so shameful?...

And yes, as sweeper84 is saying, half of it was already gone... no?

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

sweeper84
His brain didn'T explode from the impact?
His wife mentionned she was splashed with brains part as he was shot!

Not the whole thing.

Just parts of it maybe.

Here's a video ...
"JFK assassination: Secret Service Standdown"

and a video of the shooting @5:50 .... "SHOCKING: Video unreleased JFK assassination"

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I found this report from Volume VII of the HOUSE SELECT COMMITTEE ON
ASSASSINATIONS. It would seem that Robert Kennedy's secretary, Angie Novello, did have access to the materials in the foot locker containing JFK's belongings.

(121) Pursuant to this agreement, which constituted a deed of gift, Burke Marshall met with various representatives of the Government on October 31, 1966, in room 6-W-3 of the National Archives to transfer formally the materials related to the autopsy. These materials were contained in a locked footlocker for which Ms. Angela Novello, the personal secretary to Robert F. Kennedy, produced a key. Others in attendance for the transfer were William H. Brewster, special assistant to the general counsel GSA, who unlocked and opened the footlocker; Harold F. Reis, executive assistant to the Attorney General Robert H. Bahruer Archivist of the United States; Herman Kahn, Assistant Archivist for Presidential libraries and James Rhoads, the Deputy Archivist of the United States. After Brewster opened the footlocker, Marshall and Novello departed.

(122) Bahmer, Reis, Rhoads, Kahn, and Brewster then removed all the material from the footlocker and inspected it. The footlocker contained a carbon copy of the letter from Robert F. Kennedy to Burkley on April 22, 1965, and the original letter from Burkley to Lincoln on April 26, 1965, which also listed on the itemized inventory list the materials present at that transfer.

(123) Upon inspection, the officials realized that the footlocker did not contain any of the material listed under item No. 9 of the inventory.

This material included:
1 plastic box, 9 by 6 1/2 by 1 inches, paraffin blocks of tissue sections.
1 plastic box containing paraffin blocks of tissue sections plus 35 slides.
A third box containing 84 slides.
1 stainless steel container, 7 by 8 inches in diameter, containing gross material.
3 wooden boxes, each 7 by 3 1/2 by 1 1/4 inches, containing 58 slides of blood smears taken at various times during President Kennedy's lifetime.

(124) The last date these items were accounted for was the April 26, 1965 transfer of the autopsy materials to Lincoln.

Volume VII of the HOUSE SELECT COMMITTEE ON ASSASSINATIONS.

The container with the brain seems to be referenced as "1 stainless steel container, 7 by 8 inches in diameter, containing gross material."

With the report saying Angie Novello had a key to the box then it does seems plausible that RFK could have taken the brain. I don't know why they wanted to put his brain in a separate container in the first place other than back into the body. Maybe Robert wondered the same and wanted it buried along with his brother.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I think thats a ridiculous idea. What would he want with it?

I have heard this and other macabre notions about the evidence (more than the brain has gone "missing" over the years). If anything the notion that the family is hiding or suppressing evidence is fostered by the people that killed them both.

Surely the brain could contain evidence, having disappeared is definitely suspicious, pointing the finger at his brother is a joke.

Later, after Robert was assassinated reams of evidence disppeared, too. Maybe he took it with him?

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

TheLieWeLive
Maybe Robert wondered the same and wanted it buried along with his brother.

It seems to me to be the simplest and best reason, then.

But I guess selling a book about a conspiracy is better... I feel skeptical about this...

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Placing any stock in a "new" book advancing a "new" theory just before the anniversary is being far more trusting than I'll ever be. I couldn't help but notice a certain well-known skeptic and debunker is making the rounds with a new book that claims to blow all conspiracy theories "Out Of The Water".

It took a long time, but one of the doctors at Parkland finally had his say when he published Trauma Room One: The JFK Medical Coverup Exposed. Of particular note should be the commotion when news reached hospital officials that the Secret Service was preparing to remove the body rather than allow the autopsy to be performed in Dallas. Memory fails me as to which official came storming toward the ER to try to stop them, but the doctor is very clear about the Secret Service agent standing just inside the edge of the door closest to him. The administrator was back-handed with the S.S. agent's weapon and dropped unconscious to the floor.

Many attempted to discredit the author. Here are his credentials:
Dr. Charles A. Crenshaw M.D. is a Texas native, is Chairman Emeritus of the Department of Surgery and a current member of the Board of Directors of the Tarrant County Hospital District in Fort Worth. He received his BS from Southern Methodist University and his MS from East Texas State University. He worked on his Ph.D. at Baylor University Graduate Research Institute in 1957 and, in 1960, he earned his M.D. from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School in Dallas. He interned at Veteran's Administration Hospital and completed his residency at Dallas's Parkland Memorial Hospital, where he worked for five years. He has taught at many institutions including the UT Southwestern Medical School. He has been honored with inclusions in numerous medical and professional societies and has published extensively.

He is quite clear in his description of the body JFK when still in Dallas. The wounds they witnessed bore little resemblance to those recorded by Commander James Humes at the Bethesda autopsy.

You have to bear in mind that Bobby was suddenly in a situation that made a despised and arrogant man the President he had no choice but to serve and an FBI director that took every opportunity to intimidate he and his brother a regular fixture at the Whitehouse. Dallas could never have happened if:

#1. Kennedy hadn't gone into the heart of Johnson territory.

#2. All evidence passed through the questionable hands of the J. E. Hoover FBI.

#3. A politically biased, hand-picked (by Johnson and J.H.) commission hadn't been formed as a means of preventing a true investigation of the events.

And worst of all...

#4. Highly placed officials in the various "alphabet" agencies hadn't at least stood aside, if not participated, as an American president was the victim of a political coup that happened on live television.

The idea that Bobby could have gotten access to his brother's brain is ludicrous.

For the next month, don't listen to 90% of what you hear about Dallas and ignore the rest...

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Maybe Bobby wanted the brain because he knew about the cover-up and knew he'd need the brain as evidence of a conspiracy. I wonder where he put it.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Restricted
Maybe Bobby wanted the brain because he knew about the cover-up and knew he'd need the brain as evidence of a conspiracy. I wonder where he put it.

Why would anyone assume that those with the most to lose would actually place the best article of evidence in a container that someone could just walk off with?? After all, we aren't talking about a pair of tonsils in a bottle of alcohol.

Because of my age, this is something I've always taken personally. Within a matter of hours the entire event was reshaped into a scenario much different than what was seen on live television. The people watching TV and those at Dealey Plaza SAW the limo come to a nearly dead stop for the head shot. The driver, William Greer, was a secret service agent...

The motorcycle cop to the back and left of the car was hit with a spray of hair, blood and skull pieces.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Thanks for posting those vids.

I spent many years passionately consumed with the JFK assassination and spent a lot of time examining many different facets of this blatant coup d' etat, but one area that I confess I didn't pursue very vigorously was the behavior of the Secret Service agents at the scene that was so very clearly & bizarrely depicted in the vid you posted.

Watching that agent throwing up his arms & hands repeatedly in frustration is incredible. Can you imagine how that poor bastard felt afterwards?

Has that ever been adequately explained? Can someone point me in the right direction as to what that "explanation" was? All of my info/books/research on this topic got lost during my move back east from the left coast years ago...

edit on 10/20/2013 by Riffrafter because: clarity

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CornShucker

For the next month, don't listen to 90% of what you hear about Dallas and ignore the rest...

Thank you for that post and the reminder. I agree, the disinformation press will be turning it out.

Can't wait to see what new information might be available after 50 years. I can't believe I actually made it all these years to witness it.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

intrptr

Thank you for that post and the reminder. I agree, the disinformation press will be turning it out.

Can't wait to see what new information might be available after 50 years. I can't believe I actually made it all these years to witness it.

There was a time when you could tell your kids that if they were ever in trouble or lost, go to the first cop you see. H*ll, I would have given Roger Craig a key to my house! I don't believe this man KNEW how to lie, let alone not do his job... Which he'd been told to do. He and the other plain clothes officers had been instructed to stand out front and to nothing in the way of security or crowd control. When he heard the first shot he did the only thing he knew how to do and that was be a genuine law enforcement officer.

This is part two. The rest is available on YT, but I think you'll find this a little different that what we've been told about that day.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

The people watching TV and those at Dealey Plaza SAW the limo come to a nearly dead stop for the head shot. The driver, William Greer, was a secret service agent...

Very compelling. Violating his first and foremost directive; to get the hell out of there in a hurry if ever there was trouble.

Not slow down to give a shooter every chance. After at least two rounds, WTH!

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

intrptr

-- snip --
Very compelling. Violating his first and foremost directive; to get the hell out of there in a hurry if ever there was trouble.

Not slow down to give a shooter every chance. After at least two rounds, WTH!

Sadly, nobody questioned giving up possession of their film. Who would have, back then? It's still devastating to me that something as priceless as the Zapruder film and all the others were innocently handed over. Skeptics like to assert that eyewitness testimony is nearly worthless, but, almost universally, the people at the scene describe a near total stop for the head shot. So even the Zapruder film can't be taken at face value. It gives the appearance of nearly fluid movement from before the limo passes behind the sign to the point of the head shot and then the car speeds up.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Another great vid - thanks! Pretty amazing stuff if true, and I have no reason to doubt this guy at this point especially in light of the supporting signed affidavit re: type of rifle found in the depository.

What I wouldn't have given for YouTube and the internet back when I was trying to make heads or tails out of the assassination in the late 80's...

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

RFK WANT BRAINS!

Bobby the Zombie, a true Zombie-American always on the lookout for fresh food.

But on the other hand, RFK may have wanted an independent doctor (i.e. one of theirs) to take a look at the brain, or he may have wanted to hide JFK's illnesses and use of painkillers, which may have shown up in the brain.
edit on 20-10-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

intrptr
I think thats a ridiculous idea. What would he want with it?

I have heard this and other macabre notions about the evidence (more than the brain has gone "missing" over the years). If anything the notion that the family is hiding or suppressing evidence is fostered by the people that killed them both.

Surely the brain could contain evidence, having disappeared is definitely suspicious, pointing the finger at his brother is a joke.

Later, after Robert was assassinated reams of evidence disppeared, too. Maybe he took it with him?

I agree ...if anyone had JFK's brain stolen(and hide any other evidence) it was the man who had more motive and means than anyone else at that point in time.Anyone care to venture a guess as to who that person was?

edit on 20-10-2013 by crazyeddie68 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Good video Cornshucker.I have always been puzzled by the officer in the video saying they found a 7.65 mauser in the snipers nest.Did they find 2 rifles,the carcano AND a mauser?

Sorry to be off topic op but that has always bugged me.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join