It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Thoughts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I've been experiencing some wierd stuff. Although they could be dismissed really easily as just excessive thinking, I don't think that's what it is. I've been getting random thoughts, out of nowhere, which have nothing to do with anything. Just recently, I was playing a flash game, and suddenly the phrase "Watkins Tsai" popped into my head. This happens occasionally, but with usually less specific phrases, like "If it isn't cool, then we probably don't own it." This is really wierd, especially when I am really deep into a video game, and then suddenly this thought pops into my mind. What's really odd is that I googled "Watkins Tsai" and I got this site which said it was forbidden for me to access. Can anyone give me a hand here, am I nuts?

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
You're crazy. Lol, no. It's prob thoughts from ur subconcious directing u in a certain direction. Or an entity telling u soemthing it wants u to do. Can't say for sure. Do meditation to help the communication flow more freely. Also, try to get into the site someway, it won't let me in either. could be important. Good luck.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Thanks for the info. I'm pretty sure I have never heard of Watkins Tsai, however. I need to find more info about it. Thats very strange it won't let me in.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
This is freaking me out even more! I google it now and completely different stuff come up, with much more entries, nothing having to do with the website. WTF is WATKINS TSAI?!

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Sounds Korean. Maybe it has something to do with the upcoming war.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Try anagrams

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Sometimes I have random thoughts like that too, but it is usually when I am really high, and mine are more like "glue tastes funny"

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
This very well could just be a coincidence. Perhaps your mind just invented Watkins Tsai as in, put Watkins (a familiar name) and Tsai (familiar to me for some reason). It really does sound like a name derrived of two different cultures, one being Western and the other being Asian.

Of course, it is also possible that at one point in time you have heard of Watkins Tsai but simply don't recall learning of him. Just because you forgot learning of him doesn't mean your subconsious did.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Hey there did a search....

Found this on Watkins-Tsai:

www.jbarnes.com...

Top - right: "3D Imaging" Watkins-Tsai Imaging Center

There's apparently to a video for it, not sure what it is, haven't watched it.

- Nazgarn

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
if you could find me that web url i may be able to access it with some help from a couple friends we may be able to open the url with a few programs. Just a thought. As i cant find it on google.

Also watkins and tsai are psychology labs here www.colorado.edu...

[edit on 16-11-2004 by coolway]

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
The site is www.watkins-tsai.com . Good luck wit that.

top topics

join