It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tired of all the negativity, doom and gloom.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
As the title says.
How we ever gonna get better if we keep focusing on all that stuff?
How about posting some good stuff and show the spirit of People's Spirit and Love and Joy?

I'll start:

I love going out and gardening. Getting your hands well and truly right into nature gives you a great feeling and connectedness.
Oh, and I like helping people too.
x

edit on 19-10-2013 by taoistguy because: Correcting typo.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Why would I even want to be here if there wasn't some negativity, doom and gloom. It wouldn't be interesting at all if everyone just chatted like they do on Facebook.

I go out and spend time in nature, that is peaceful. I have to have something to compare peaceful to to know what peaceful is. Doom and gloom is alright but too much negativity sucks.
edit on 19-10-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

edit on 10/19/2013 by unb3k44n7 because: deleting because not many understand my sense of humor so I'll just revoke myh comment lol

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Not talking about chatting like on fb, but stating and demonstrating a positive aspect of the world and it's parts. The universe and its parts.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Some nature for you.

And a naughty cat.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
See! You are a part of it! This thread is a false flag operation. TPTB sent you here to divert our attention from the REAL conspiracy!

Phew...sorry about that. When I'm on ATS I tend to reply with a hair-trigger. Yeah, more positive stuff would be pretty nice. Hard to find global conspiracy in positivity though. Unleeeeesss...

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

This is the wrong website for that..

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   

We're not here to sugar coat the truth. We're here to deny ignorance.
Welcome to the club.

World = Crap

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Hmmm... good stuff?? OK...

Oregon is having some BEAUTIFUL fall weather right now and I am lovin' it!!

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
ATS has realists ... not pollyannas. You will get doom and gloom and negative things discussed here. However, if you wish to change the discussion, feel free to post something light hearted and positive.
You are free to do so.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
There seems to be a conspiracy to create informed but happy and loving people in our world. Are you part of it?

I've just made cotact with a really really dear friend I haven't seen in a very long time. I am SO HAPPY!

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Kryyptyk

We're not here to sugar coat the truth. We're here to deny ignorance.
Welcome to the club.

World = Crap

For some..not for all.

I work hard at an important place in the world that does good on a daily basis..Getting paid very well doing a job I love in the career I chose. When my day ends I live life the way i want. After paying off a ridiculous amount of credit card debt from my youth I have not had to live check to check for the past few years. I'm scheduling my next vacation where I want and when I want. Conversely I have a friend who barely make his bills, has no spare money and is just as happy..

Life is what you make of it.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

taoistguy
As the title says.
How about posting some good stuff and show the spirit of People's Spirit and Love and Joy?

I'll start:

I love going out and gardening. Getting your hands well and truly right into nature gives you a great feeling and connectedness.
x

My sister thinks a lot like you do. If you ain't got nothing good to say, then don't say it.

Then she stepped out one day and found her garden destroyed by deer. Now she wants me to hunt them .

edit on 20-10-2013 by TDawgRex because: Fat Paws with no opposing thumbs

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

TDawgRex

taoistguy
As the title says.

I'll start:

x

My sister thinks a lot like you do. If you ain't got nothing good to say, then don't say it.

Then she stepped out one day and found her garden destroyed by deer. Now she wants me to hunt them .

edit on 20-10-2013 by TDawgRex because: Fat Paws with no opposing thumbs

Yeah, deer can strip trees and bushes and leave them dead. But they are such beautiful creatures. I wonder how many types there are?

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Well I've been gazing at a beautiful rainbow outside my back door, 2 doves are chilling on the fence and I completed a new level on my game

All chillaxed in uk world.....but nothing lasts forever baby !!

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

must agree. Kills a persons mood.

wrote a similar thread some hours ago if you'd like to check it out...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Nice positivity Mr OP
Today i hung out with my mini-me... laughing, wrestling and farting. I also made yorkshire pud and roast veggies - yums, and sawed up some bits and bobs for craft projects. Then I managed to accurately hacksaw my little finger, and found plasters in record time. It's all good.

And deer are jolly nice indeed... having one unexpectedly cross your path (as i did last week) can proper brighten your day - if they wrecked my garden then meh, it's a shared world

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I agree with you OP but it's very illogical to post informative content about conspiracies that are usually a negative topic and make a positive out of that. Now if you feel the website is too negative and find yourself feeling negative from browsing the website too much then don't! Do what you feel is the best for your own interest but I do appreciate you trying to get everyone to be more positive!

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Deer. Yes. Hmmm. Everyone I knew had seen deer but I'd never seen one. I was told to go to several places to see them, which I did but didn't see any.
Then the other day I saw 3 baby ones, just about 30 feet away from me, came running past. Now I'm a happy bunny.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
It's good to be informed, but it is also good to try and live a happy life. Sometimes it's hard to separate them though. I could very easily throw away every piece of tech in my house and just live.
I personally like to know what's happening, but I really try not to let it affect my days.

Just today I have been surrounded by laughing happy children and enticed to play by a 100+ pound puppy (yes, puppy). The sun is shining and my boys and I just got done with a stroll through the gardens. In spite of the night freezes we have had, I found pansies and violas with fresh flowers, and both of my boys grazed on the remnants in the garden beds. I am trying to let my cabbages and Brussels sprouts have as much time as possible, and had to chase kids away from eating them all.
Life is good!

There are always bad people out there and crazy things happening. I would rather see them coming ahead of time than wait until its in my face to be aware of it, but it doesn't negate the beauty around us. Take a break from ATS and get a fresh perspective once in awhile. I know it helps me out from time to time.

I hope you have a beautiful week!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join