It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New $100 Bill Decrypted - Nuclear Devastation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
This is not a joke anymore nor is it a conspiracy theory. The New World Order is upon us and the end times are fast approaching. Any preparations you have been putting off are more important than ever. The food supply won't last forever, the water supply, power supply, internet and economy won't last forever. There are plans to shut this all down and there are plans to deal with the inevitable aftermath.

They are executing their master plan and there is not much we can do about it unless we become an informed and educated public.. with the internet this is more than possible but without the internet is it possible at all?

How can I stress this any more?
PREPARE FOR THE WORST BECAUSE IT'S GOING TO GET A LOT MORE GRITTY THAN IT ALREADY IS. FORGET ABOUT SECURING YOUR FINANCIAL FUTURE. THE ECONOMY IS A HOAX AND WILL BE SUBSEQUENTLY SHUT DOWN. SECURE YOUR FUTURE WITH REAL VALUABLE SKILLS SUCH AS WATER PREPARATION, FOOD COLLECTION AND SURVIVAL SKILLS.

MAYDAY, MAYDAY, WE'RE GOING DOWN.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
ooH, I actually saw one of these the other day and I thought it was fake. Going to watch the video now.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
So america will get nuked and they're telling people about it in origami style dollar notes?
Also, after this nuking and flood from somewhere or other, there's gonna be robots? Why are robots not shown on the notes also?

fire erupting from the sea could be an underwater volcano?

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I apologise for the sensational nature of this thread but I've been around the block a few times and I've seen enough to convince me that time is now of the essence. The New World Order has been set into motion faster than I ever anticipated or thought possible. They are, quite literally, out to get us. We are subhuman in their eyes and the sooner we all realise that the better.

It's too late for us to change anything politically, or should I say its too late for us to change anything significantly using the political system they have installed for us which is a hoax. How is the illusion of choice and the left-right paradigm going to help us now? Did it ever really help us?

The economy is a sunken ship. They are sinking it, on purpose. The world is dying and they are killing it, on purpose. We are on the brink of WW3 and it has been staged. It is all an elaborate hoax.

The game is heading toward a climax unlike any we have previously experienced in human history. Don't accept the microchip they 'offer' you. They will dress up their weapons as aid and their war as peace. Don't be so easily fooled when the time comes..

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

taoistguy
So america will get nuked and they're telling people about it in origami style dollar notes?
Also, after this nuking and flood from somewhere or other, there's gonna be robots? Why are robots not shown on the notes also?

fire erupting from the sea could be an underwater volcano?

Those who hold the real power, the occult ones, love symbolism and secret messages hidden but at the same time in plain site. All you have to do is look at the commercial music scene or Hollywood to see this. The Georgia guide stones being another example of this blatant hostile takeover.

Once you've tuned in there's no tuning out and the world never looks the same again.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

TechUnique
I apologise for the sensational nature of this thread but I've been around the block a few times and I've seen enough to convince me that time is now of the essence. The New World Order has been set into motion faster than I ever anticipated or thought possible. They are, quite literally, out to get us. We are subhuman in their eyes and the sooner we all realise that the better.

It's too late for us to change anything politically, or should I say its too late for us to change anything significantly using the political system they have installed for us which is a hoax. How is the illusion of choice and the left-right paradigm going to help us now? Did it ever really help us?

The economy is a sunken ship. They are sinking it, on purpose. The world is dying and they are killing it, on purpose. We are on the brink of WW3 and it has been staged. It is all an elaborate hoax.

The game is heading toward a climax unlike any we have previously experienced in human history. Don't accept the microchip they 'offer' you. They will dress up their weapons as aid and their war as peace. Don't be so easily fooled when the time comes..

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

With all due respect, I heard all this before 2/3 years ago. We're still here. We'll still be here in another 2/3 years listening to stuff like this.

edit on 19-10-2013 by taoistguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

There are two Armageddon scripts running that I can see.

1) The people who want to force their god (or Jesus) to come
back, are trying to destroy the world, to 'force God's hand'.
This would start in the middle east. Until there is nuclear
war in the middle east, this 'prophecy' has not commenced
zero hour.

2) The people who want to own all the stuff would not blow
up their stuff. They would kill 90% of the slaves (us) with
biological or nanotechnological weaponry.

There is a non-Armageddon script running, that just might
screw with currency, so that people wig out. They don't
want to blow up the world or kill anyone.. in fact they
want humans to breed out of control. But they do enjoy
a good dose of fear.

Just to provoke thought...

Not everything is necessarily is about nukes.. and what
appears to be true on the surface ------ is not... or ATS
would have closed shop the first week it went live.

KPB

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
An aside on those new C notes - check the serial number.

If you get a note with a desirable serial number the bill could be worth many times face value up to 15K for serial number 00000001 or something like 12345678.

So keep a sharp eye.

New $100 Bills Released Today: Could Be Worth Up to $15,000

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

taoistguy
With all due respect, I heard all this before 2/3 years ago. We're still here. We'll still be here in another 2/3 years listening to stuff like this.

I heard all this 2/3 years ago as well. Now we are seeing it happen. We'll still be here in another 2/3 years sure but they'll be less of us and the totalitarian rule of law you see popularly spreading throughout the 'civilised world' will only get worse.

There is going to be war on the US mainland against the the powers that be and the people of the USA. They are going to try to take your guns and your ammunition and your livelihoods. They have been preparing for this for a long time now by steadily destroying your constitution and putting in its place the platform for total control. They have been buying the ammunition and the military hardware and they are coming.

With all due respect I don't think you've been following current events closely enough. If you rely AT ALL on main stream media then I honestly can't blame you.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Well,

I'm friggin tired of working just to stay broke.

Bring it on, I guess........

People stabbing people in the back just for a dollar.

I'm sick of it.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

I've been hearing it since the 80's. This exact stuff. Religious freaks have been pumping this out for decades. It's a moral panic that gets quiet for awhile then shows back up. Same story, different characters.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

liejunkie01
Well,

I'm sick of it.

This is a time for people to come together and evolve. We must learn to live minus the system. If we are not dependent on their system then they have no control. They would literally have to take us by force.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

ItCameFromOuterSpace

I've been hearing it since the 80's. This exact stuff. Religious freaks have been pumping this out for decades. It's a moral panic that gets quiet for awhile then shows back up. Same story, different characters.

The hippies were going on about it long before the 80's. Remember them rambling on about the corporations and evil banksters and the military industrial complex? They were laughed off. Now these issues are accepted as common knowledge and even the main stream media (at least over here) reports bankers and mega corporations in a negative light.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

TechUnique

taoistguy

I heard all this 2/3 years ago as well. Now we are seeing it happen. We'll still be here in another 2/3 years sure but they'll be less of us and the totalitarian rule of law you see popularly spreading throughout the 'civilised world' will only get worse.

There is going to be war on the US mainland against the the powers that be and the people of the USA. They are going to try to take your guns and your ammunition and your livelihoods. They have been preparing for this for a long time now by steadily destroying your constitution and putting in its place the platform for total control. They have been buying the ammunition and the military hardware and they are coming.

With all due respect I don't think you've been following current events closely enough. If you rely AT ALL on main stream media then I honestly can't blame you.

Yep, heard all that before too.
And I ain't got no guns. I got a couple of swords though, but they're not very sharp.
I don't listen to much mainstream news. Only occaisionally. But I pay attention to mainstream and non mainstram equally.

It'll be fine. Get out in the garden or parks.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

TechUnique

ItCameFromOuterSpace

The hippies were going on about it long before the 80's. Remember them rambling on about the corporations and evil banksters and the military industrial complex? They were laughed off. Now these issues are accepted as common knowledge and even the main stream media (at least over here) reports bankers and mega corporations in a negative light.

Way before the hippies we had the Diggers! :|

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

TechUnique

liejunkie01
Well,

I'm sick of it.

This is a time for people to come together and evolve. We must learn to live minus the system. If we are not dependent on their system then they have no control. They would literally have to take us by force.

When humans lived in small groups, more communally than not,
they had to depend upon each other, and it was in their self-interest
to get along, to contribute, and not to attempt to 'snow job each other"
as nobody would put up with it.

Now we are kept prisoner in cubicles and tract homes, and our only
human interaction with any real freedom is on the internet.. at
least in the West.

I don't see humans coming together before a hard reset of the world..

It could be avoided.. but the one thing that would fix everything..
is the one thing nobody is willing to do.

KPB

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Stop reading the bible. It's doing your head in and making you paranoid. Relax.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

TechUnique

liejunkie01
Well,

I'm sick of it.

I personally am getting far away from people.

I will not be in the crowd when the "terror" begins.

Throughout human history greed and lust have been a staple of "mankind".

There was always a hunter wanting to be the best. A gatherer that wanted to gather the most.

Civilization has brought us into more greed and power. I think that those who have it will still keep it after thr change. Different package, same product. Just like history has shown. Pharos, kings, dictators, and such. We will never evolve past the power struggle. It is as human as ten toes.

I am currently stocking up (fast as I can anyways) on food and supplies.

If/when it comes. It will not be pleasant. I just hope we can hide out long enough.

Hope and struggle for tomorrow.

Like my ancestors.

edit on 19-10-2013 by liejunkie01 because: spelling/grammar

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Every generation has a group of people who think that their time is the end time. They will support this with signs and omens etc. Then nothing happens and the next generation starts the same nonsense.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

taoistguy
Stop reading the bible. It's doing your head in and making you paranoid. Relax.

I find it hard to relax knowing that there are people who would lie to start a war, fund that war from both sides and profit from the death of human beings. These are the people in power. Does that comfort you?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join