It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New $100 Bill Decrypted - Nuclear Devastation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

MrSpad
Every generation has a group of people who think that their time is the end time. They will support this with signs and omens etc. Then nothing happens and the next generation starts the same nonsense.

Cognitive dissidence is a female dog, yo.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

TechUnique

taoistguy
Stop reading the bible. It's doing your head in and making you paranoid. Relax.

I find it hard to relax knowing that there are people who would lie to start a war, fund that war from both sides and profit from the death of human beings. These are the people in power. Does that comfort you?

Yeah, it's bloody awful. but the way to stop them is not by the way you are doing it. You're working yourself into an early grave. Why victimise yourself which only helps them?
Learn to spread some love and positivity around.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

Love and positivity doesn't open people's eyes to injustice. Education and provocation does. Do you think love and positivity will stop them rounding people up into camps?

I spread plenty of love and positivity I'm a hippy by nature

But our economy can't be fixed with love and positivity.

Me attempting to awaken people to the harsh realities of the world is because of my love for humanity and my positivity that we can still do something about it.

Sweeping something as big as this under the rug and pretending that everything is just fine is a very dangerous attitude to have.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

That's the best response ever to the Spad - you know you're right when he shows up to say you're wrong.

I do agree with you. We've been nuked already - look at fukushima.
Yes, they will do even worse.

The middle east war to come is about the federal reserve/IMF -They are private owned banks - they are not part of the US Gov't - the US gov't is borrowing more and more money from a private bank to go more than 17 trillion dollars in debt.

What the private bank (federal reserve/IMF) need, is to keep the USD pegged as the petro dollar - they loose big time - if the BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India,China and South Africa) come up with their own rival to the IMF private bank = which they are attempting to do right now, and peg a different currency to use as the Petrodollar.

The gov't shutdown in the US ends, and we quickly send 1.6 billion to pakistan to shoot at India? This is such a joke - we are so stupid to keep propping up the people who are intent on destroying us.

Our illegitimate gov't's need to be deep=sixed.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

TechUnique

Love and positivity doesn't open people's eyes to injustice. Education and provocation does. Do you think love and positivity will stop them rounding people up into camps?

I spread plenty of love and positivity I'm a hippy by nature

But our economy can't be fixed with love and positivity.

Me attempting to awaken people to the harsh realities of the world is because of my love for humanity and my positivity that we can still do something about it.

Sweeping something as big as this under the rug and pretending that everything is just fine is a very dangerous attitude to have.

So how many people have you awakened?
Not saying we have to sweep negativitry under the rug, but we can approach it from a different angle and not get all screwed up with it.

edit on 19-10-2013 by taoistguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Ok, say it's true. Now what?
Maybe it's best to keep a eye on the elite, and where they go because they will leave a sinking ship the rats they are.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Indeed it is. Athough now with the internet people can avoid reality far to easly and for much longer.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   

I have awakened plenty of people. Even if it's just to the fact that aspartame and most of not all diet fad sugar free products are actually bad for you. I've made plenty of people realise that the wars we fight are illegal. That the war on drugs is a hoax. That Al Queda is a hoax. That drone strikes are happening and are wrong and evil by nature. That our entire system is a joke.

If you count small things like aspartame then I have awoken hundreds of people to some of the harsh realities of our corporate sponsored life. God knows how much they know now!

I don't think you are taking these issues seriously enough and you seem to think I'm just a keyboard warrior who after this thread has 'done his job'.

You are seriously mistaken my friend!

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join