It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Polio Outbreak Puts Global Eradication at Risk

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Pardon?

I'm sorry but you really need to do more research if you think mercury, and formaldehyde are safe.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

tigershark1988
reply to post by Pardon?

I'm sorry but you really need to do more research if you think mercury, and formaldehyde are safe.

And you really need to do more research if you do not realize that "safety" is always a matter of statistics; in this case, dosages.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Formaldehyde is ranked as one of the most hazardous compounds on ecosystems and human health, according to the Environmental Defense Fund.
Here are some toxic effects due to inhalation.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Some common side effects

Eye, nasal, throat and pulmonary irritation
Acute sense of smell due to altered tissue proteins
Anaemia
Antibodies formation
Apathy; blindness
Blood in urine
Blurred vision
Body aches
Bronchial spasms
Bronchitis
Burns nasal and throat
Cardiac impairment
Palpitations and arrhythmias
Central nervous system depression
Changes in higher cognitive functions
Chemical sensitivity
Chest pains and tightness
Chronic vaginitis; colds
Coma
Conjunctivitis
Constipation
Convulsions
Corneal erosion
Cough
Death
Destruction of red blood cells
Depression
Dermatitis
Diarrhea
Difficulty concentrating
Disorientation; dizziness
Ear aches
Eczema
Emotional upsets
Ethmoid polyps
Fatigue
Fecula bleeding
Foetal asphyxiation
Flu-like or 'common cold' illness
Frequent urination with pain
Gastritis
Astrointestinal inflammation
Headaches
Haemolytic anaemia
Haemolytic haematuria
Hoarseness
Hyperactive airway disease
Hyperactivity
Hypomenstrual syndrome
Immune system sensitizer
Impaired (short) attention span
Impaired capacity to attain attention
Wheezing
Inability or difficulty swallowing
Inability to recall words and names
Inconsistent IQ profiles
Inflammatory diseases of the reproductive organs
Intestinal pain
Intrinsic asthma
Irritability
Jaundice
Joint pain
Aches and swelling
Kidney pain
Laryngeal spasm
Loss of memory
Loss of sense of smell
Loss of taste
Malaise
Menstrual and testicular pain
Menstrual irregularities
Metallic taste
Muscle spasms and cramps
Nasal congestions
Crusting and mucosa inflammation
Nausea
Nosebleeds
Numbness and tingling of the forearms and finger tips
Pale clammy skin
Partial laryngeal paralysis
Pneumonia
Post nasal drip
Pulmonary oedema
Reduced body temperature
Retarded speech pattern
Ringing or tingling in the ear
Schizophrenic-type symptoms
Sensitivity to sound
Shock
Short term memory loss
Shortness of breath
Skin lesions
Sneezing
Sore throat
Spacey feeling
Speaking difficulty
Sterility
Swollen glands
Tearing
Thirst
Tracheitis
Tracheobronchitis
Vertigo
Vomiting blood
Vomiting
A study on injected formaldehyde
scialert.net...

Mercury is a cumulative poison as I'm sure you all know, The world health organization deems vaccines safe though they had concerns about thimerisol in 1990. Many researchers have linked it to neurological problems.

www.injectionprotection.com...\

The ethyl mercury released from thimerosal is a known brain poison and autism rates began rising dramatically in children who were admini stered the new vaccine regimens. A decade ago, the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) es timated the autism rate among American children to be 1 in 2,500. Today, both AAP and the Cent ers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) place the autism rate at an astonishing 1 in 166, or one in 80 boys! Additionally, one in every six children is now diagnosed with a related neurological disorder.

In May of 1999, Patti White, R.N., submitted he r testimony to the Government Reform Committee, giving the school nurse ’s perspective on the growing epidemic. “The elementary grades are overwhelmed with children who ha ve symptoms of neurological and/or immune system damage: epilepsy, seizure disorders, various kinds of palsies, autism, mental retardation, learning disabilities, juvenile-onset diabetes, as thma, vision/hearing loss, and a multitude of new conduct/behavior disorders. We (sc hool nurses) have come to belie ve the hepatitis B vaccine is an assault on a newborn’s developing neurolog ical and immune system.

There wouldn't be so many doctors quitting and getting fired because of their views on vaccines if they were undeniably "safe and effective".
www.vaccinetruth.org...

In my recent studies I have been enlightened by some interesting information about the flu vaccines. A systematic review of 51 studies involving 260,000 children age 6 to 23 months found no evidence that the flu vaccine is any more effective than a placebo in that group. A JAMA study showed the incidence of clinical influenza in the vaccinated group was 2 percent but in the un-vaccinated group it was only 3 percent. This means that out of 100 people, one person was attributed with avoiding the flu because of the vaccine. According to the CDC, common substances found in flu vaccines include: antibiotics, MSG, formaldehyde, mercury-containing thimerosal, and polysorbate 80 (PS 80 can cause severe anaphylactic reactions). There are one to two cases of Guillain-Barre syndrome per 1 million vaccinated persons. Taking a flu shot is essentially the same as buying a lottery ticket for acquiring GBS, an inflammatory demyelinating condition of the nervous system. Thankfully, there are alternatives to improving your immune system other than the flu vaccine.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread has much more information regarding Vaccines, in case nobody has looked at it. I grow weary of arguing with critics about something their uninformed about. Where are all the conspiracy theorists on ATS these days anyways? Bah.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

tigershark1988
reply to post by Pardon?

I have to assume that you were sacked from your nursing job if you make statements like that as it's pretty obvious you lied to your employers about your education and qualifications.
You're a discredit to the nursing profession.

Water is harmful if you drink enough in a short time.
Eat around 120g of table salt in a day and see how you get on.
Read up on the importance of formaldehyde in metabolism. In fact ask your local physician if you can have your breath tested for formaldehyde. I will guarantee there will be some.
Eat some pears, they're bursting with the stuff.
Have some shellfish. Or tuna.
As has been said, it's all in the dose.

The symptoms of mercury poisoning and autism are very different indeed.
Do yourself a favour and look them up. They couldn't be more opposite.
It's quite irrelevant though as thimerasol has been removed from every childhood vaccine aside from flu (trace in DTaP) for over a decade but autism cases are still rising...how does that work?
How come autism rates are rising in the non-vaccinated?
Where are all of the autistic adults?

Excuse me for asking but are you religious at all?
I only ask because you show the classic attributes of someone who is.
You ignore evidence and facts and just believe what you believe.
Saying that, there's more anecdotal evidence for a deity than vaccine harm.....

Have you ever seen a baby with whooping cough?
Ever see kids in iron lungs from polio?
Ever seen a case of encephalitis due to measles?
I have and I never want to see them again.

But I guess that's fine in your mind eh?
It's only a cough or a few spots or a bit of a gammy leg.
Nothing serious.

People like you make me physically sick.

If there was a vaccine which cured ignorance would you take it or would you be too stupid to understand the benefits?

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

tigershark1988
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread has much more information regarding Vaccines, in case nobody has looked at it. I grow weary of arguing with critics about something their uninformed about. Where are all the conspiracy theorists on ATS these days anyways? Bah.

That says a lot more to me than you'll understand as it's obvious you understand very little about anything whatsoever.

In my personal opinion, anyone who obstructs a child from receiving a necessary vaccine without a proper reason (that doesn't include reading old wive's tales on dodgy websites or "learning" from the university of YouTube) should be prosecuted for child abuse.

Oh, you link to the bizarrely named vaccine truth site is typical of the type of non-factual and unsubstantiated rhetoric you lot like to cite as evidence.
My youngest child has a better grasp of science and debate than you do.
edit on 22/10/13 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Pardon?

Ethylmercury clears from blood with a half-life of about 18 days in adults. During that time inorganic mercury is metabolized from the ethylmercury, and has a half-life in the brain, of at least 120 days.

The can of tuna has Methylmercury in it, which is different.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Pardon?

Wow that was an awful lot of negative remarks about my character and competence for simply disagreeing with me on a subject. Believe what you want, and feel free to take your vaccines while your at it good sir. I'll have no part of it.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   

tigershark1988
reply to post by Pardon?

Wow that was an awful lot of negative remarks about my character and competence for simply disagreeing with me on a subject. Believe what you want, and feel free to take your vaccines while your at it good sir. I'll have no part of it.

And by your lack of contesting I assume all I said is correct.

I'm passionate about child-health, you're too stupid to see outside of your atrophied, belief-ridden mind.

If because of your belief-system you infect and harm a child, will you take full responsibility and culpability for what you've done since it's been a deliberate and premeditated act?
Or will you still be too stupid to know you've done anything wrong?

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Pardon?

wow
Just wow... so glad your not in charge of anything but a bad attitude...harsh.. I am joining this discussion just to say I am a nurse and my children are unvaccinated which is my right as a citizen in a supposed free country... kudos to you for injecting your kids with everything available therefore my unvaccinated kids are no threat to yours.. right... yours are immune so why all the hostility?
edit on 24-10-2013 by gnosticagnostic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   

gnosticagnostic
reply to post by Pardon?
Getting sleepy sorry

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   

gnosticagnostic
reply to post by Pardon?

wow
Just wow... so glad your not in charge of anything but a bad attitude...harsh.. I am joining this discussion just to say I am a nurse and my children are unvaccinated which is my right as a citizen in a supposed free country... kudos to you for injecting your kids with everything available therefore my unvaccinated kids are no threat to yours.. right... yours are immune so why all the hostility?

It's also my right to demand that my children don't get infected by your kids is it not?

You say you're a nurse, what type?
Dental nurse, naturopathic nurse?
Surely not working in a hospital environment else you would surely know why unvaccinated kids pose a threat to vaccinated ones.
Surely?

I'll remind you shall I?
Vaccines are not 100% effective (nothing is). An unvaccinated child is a small risk to any vaccinated child as an individual. But the bigger problem is unvaccinated children are a greater threat to the community as a whole. Diseases are kept out of a community when immunization rates are high enough to confer herd immunity. The more unvaccinated children there are, the easier it is for a disease to enter a community and then cause harm to those most vulnerable (infants too young to be vaccinated, the old and frail, immune-compromised people, etc).
Can you tell who vaccination hasn't worked on?
No.
Can you tell who is immuno-compromised?
No.
So, if you wish to propagate disease, yes that's your right (as an idiot).
But if you convey that disease onto someone who you have no parental control over then you must take full responsibility for doing so.
Do you agree?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Yet another victory for the anti-vaccer crowd. I'm not surprised to see this from savage bronze-age troglodytes like the Taliban of course.

I wonder what people will turn to when their children are losing their limbs. Perhaps they'll pray to Allah, of course the domestic anti-vaccers can just drink some ginseng tea and colloidal silver.

It's saddening to see both idiot religious fanatics and brain-dead complacent anti-vaccers united in opinion.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Tetrarch42

What is truly saddening is to see people so complacent with an aggressively marketed campaign to vaccinate our children in a for-profit medical system that inherently has no interest in curing or preventing diseases of any kind due to the lack of profit thereof.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

tigershark1988

What is truly saddening is to see people so complacent with an aggressively marketed campaign to vaccinate our children in a for-profit medical system that inherently has no interest in curing or preventing diseases of any kind due to the lack of profit thereof.

Because vaccines don't prevent illness? That's literally their only function.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Pardon?

Nope not one bit

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   

tigershark1988

What is truly saddening is people pretending to be nurses in an attempt to fool people into believing they have the faintest clue about vaccines and child health when it's clear they just regurgitate nonsense from anti-vax sites.
That really IS truly saddening.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

And that tacit reply sums up you and your ilk to an absolute tee.
Completely uncaring and selfish.
Congratulations.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Pardon?

There is no need to call people liars or insult them for disagreeing with you, let's be civil here.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   

tigershark1988
reply to post by Pardon?

There is no need to call people liars or insult them for disagreeing with you, let's be civil here.

Civility goes out of the window when people are deliberately trying to harm children.
And calling people liars is only stating the obvious, since people are lying in this thread.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join