It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anyone here rh negative? anyone related to royalty?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
feel free to post if you are not related to royalty
but they say this blood type is related to royalty or a lot of royals have this blood type?

whats up with it only 15% of the world has it but it seems half this sites traffic make up rh negative

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   

breadinspector
but they say this blood type is related to royalty or a lot of royals have this blood type?

whats up with it only 15% of the world has it but it seems half this sites traffic make up rh negative

RH negs are more spiritually minded hence they have a tendency to surf alternate news sites because they can naturally see through all the crap on MSM 24/7.

If a RH- does not have faith in Jesus Christ they will return to their home prison (Tartarus) on Judgement Day.

Looking at the British Royal family and how much they give celebration to the giants (Rephaim) it just proves that the giants of old are the elite of today.

They will rise to power again, only to be crushed again by humans.
Take the story of how Cornellius with Brutus of Troy killed Cormoran in Cornwall, UK, near St Michaels Mount, Marazion.

Soon giants will rise only to be crushed by Jesus Christ.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by breadinspector

you mean as in B- , that's mine. if that's it then no, i don't have a pot to pee in, i am not royalty.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   

breadinspector

I have it. O RH negative. I can give blood to practically anybody but receive from a very few. Royalty, or not, you find yourself in a serious car accident, bleeding like hell, you´ll be grateful if I am closeby and ready to offer you my blood (provided a doctor is present).
edit on 19-10-2013 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
What type am I Ooooooo my what am I? Oh! I'm O+.

My father is an O-. And come to think of it we don't have royalty. But are related Via Carnahan/Fitzgerald..... JFK's mothers side.

My dear friend here is an A+... and her lineage goes far back to King Richard.

So I'm not sure if this helps you.

We're just the average Joe's

edit on 19-10-2013 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
im also O RH negative and have donated 27 pints of blood over the years. had to stop as i have to take medication for my back,,,,,
edit on 19-10-2013 by scotsdavy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Bigburgh
What type am I Ooooooo my what am I? Oh! I'm O+.

My father is an O-. And come to think of it we don't have royalty. But are related Via Carnahan/Fitzgerald..... JFK's mothers side.

My dear friend here is an A+... and her lineage goes far back to King Richard.

So I'm not sure if this helps you.

We're just the average Joe's

wow you're related to jfks mother? thats pretty neat man how did you find this info out if you dont mind me asking?

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Im 0- , i have blue veins but blood comes out red. I come from the country which has been somewhat inbred all the way to the end of 1800 i guess. Our family tree is checked way back to Peace Treaty of Nöteborg 1323 atm. There were nobles but not exactly royalties.

We are all "cousins" in Europe mathematically
We are all "kissing cousins "
I live a normal life just like my father and his father did. Im not sure what you are actually asking.. as if your roots comes from Europe its prettu sure you also have some "blue blood" in you.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
My mother is ab- we are descended from Daniel O'Connell, his wife mary was related to royalty but although they were cousins, im not sure if the O'Connells had any royalty in their blood line.

Apparently we are also distantly related to the Kennedys, can't recall the details, but someone way back from our family lived in the same village in Ireland as they did and intermarried. I could ask and do have family tree somewhere some researched by myself, some by my cousin

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   

My grand mother. Through her mother was first cousins to Rose. Old photos, birth certs and die hard family members whom study genealogy.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

eccentriclady
My mother is ab- we are descended from Daniel O'Connell, his wife mary was related to royalty but although they were cousins, im not sure if the O'Connells had any royalty in their blood line.

Apparently we are also distantly related to the Kennedys, can't recall the details, but someone way back from our family lived in the same village in Ireland as they did and intermarried. I could ask and do have family tree somewhere some researched by myself, some by my cousin

WHATS UP CUZ!

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Bigburgh

My grand mother. Through her mother was first cousins to Rose. Old photos, birth certs and die hard family members whom study genealogy.

I just googled Daniel O'Connell.

And tthanks for the reply everyone some interesting insights here.

Wow bigburrgh thats some impressive info your divulged thanks.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Bigburgh

I'm a neg . There's A very interesting mega thread on this subject on the site. Can't link sorry,pc has packed in so I'm on this darned phone, that's why I've been so quiet recently
. New pc soon for this blue blooded gal.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
With help of genealogy. We found out we were run out of France dating earlier back. Huguenots. We were run out of France. Took home in Germany then onto Scotland, England and Ireland.

Also most of my uncles and great relatives are Masons as well.

I visit Weston west Va. A lot pulling records from Hackers creek genealogy society.

But I can't verify all their blood types.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Not everyone related to a royal bloodline is RH-. We have the Stewart lineage, in our family tree on one side, the merivingian line. 0+!

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
some interesting replies here maybe theres also rh negs in your family if your related to royalty and are rh positive

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
My family tree is positively littered with leaves from one royal family or another out of Europe over hundreds of years, and I'm B+. I think that idea of an exclusive tie to royalty is probably bunk, otherwise with my roots, I should be RH negative, too.

If I recall correctly, the Basques have the highest percentage of occurrence, something like one out of every 3 of them. The rest of Europe's occurrence is 15% or so.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

I'm intrigued

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

A-

And family has been chanced back to King Charle II....but then he shagged anything than moved so alot could be related to be him
edit on 19-10-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Nyiah
My family tree is positively littered with leaves from one royal family or another out of Europe over hundreds of years, and I'm B+. I think that idea of an exclusive tie to royalty is probably bunk, otherwise with my roots, I should be RH negative, too.

If I recall correctly, the Basques have the highest percentage of occurrence, something like one out of every 3 of them. The rest of Europe's occurrence is 15% or so.

Basques. Hmm interesting. I'll have to write that down to look at for later thank you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join