It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Return of the Gods: A 90 Page Transcript of Messages From an Orion E.T., Sigilda

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by Alfred2012

You could of said what you said in one paragraph why did you write a mini essay. Long winded essays and explanations of ideas which are esoteric in nature require short sharp and concise explanations. I give you a D grade for that post.

LOL..... I think there's a term for that "Trying to blind you with science" lol, lol, lol

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by snypwsd

ABOUT THE FEAST
I will give some more details on the "the feast" which is mentioned in the slides.

Preliminary remark:

I understand that some members might not accept the following because it does not fit to their understanding of the world and their own experiences.

I fully respect this.

I'd like to make it clear that the following information is not based on any document or information coming out from any "cult" or movement like "New Age". But i've recognized and learned that many aspects can be find in religious textes, prophecies of native tribes or such movements.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The feast:

Celebration, Happiness! Reunion!

That is a very 2 edged sword for any who've studied mystery school things and understand how they code thigns to Saturn who eats his own children, would really need to know whether they're staying in their love or letting fear and negativity take over. Part of the work here is to stay in our Love because consciously doing this is what adds to the foundation of eutopias, at least it readies us for them.

iheartinspiration.com...

Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

edit on 23-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by siriussam

I agree with you that debate with regards to this is important, although fairly difficult to do when you are dealing with peoples beliefs. However belittling peoples beliefs and making fun of them is no way to go about it, regardless of how frustrating you find them.

That outburst was unnecessary

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

If our minds are interpreting reality then seeing a rock creature to me would be a sign of myself possessing a high energy level as most people will see attractive venisans. In other words I could over the creatures manipulation of my mind and see it for what it really was.

The voices wasn't my family. It was like three womans voices all speaking at once my name into mind.

And the the Ufo what was that all about?

I thought you would know more.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Would there be an exact date of this particular feast?

And if I recall the Location of this feast that you mentioned is in the center of the earth?

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I've never seen one made of rocks. But aside from a lower elemental type being, which came to mind, though I have not encountered like this, the other thing would be a kind of suit they're wearing that would allow them to interact in this magnetic/gravity earth field. Another possibility is more occult related, like in diablo 2 or 3, golums, or in the fantastic 4, that rock guy. Which seemed kind of occultish, like the necro in diablo.

Et doesnt have to leave a mark on window though. Thats the thing. But you did see a craft, with a red covered light, which is interesting.

Thats why its really good to seek, to really find methods to open that door, even a self hypnosis, which can take practice deepening. In fact it can be useful, (I've not done this yet, am trying to save files to create this for a friend, and was going to take dolores cannon's first level of regression home course), to find several good self hynposis or hypnosis transcripts, inductions and rewrite a bit, play around with it. layer sound, maybe nature softly with theta, one that goes high to low, and relaxing scripts, and play around on the audacity for about 2 hours. The more you listen to binaurals, ie theta, or theta mixed with dolphins, or a self hypnosis with binaurals, the more you can entrance yourself or deeply relax. Its more or less guided meditation, in effect.

I think its best to do that yourself not another, unless you have friend or family that you know, people you trust.

Try to open the door and look in and there may be layers. Some cover reports are put up in some cases, to try and prevent you from going further. So keep opening more doors.

And also, if you really don't want to have any unseen, unwelcome influences in your life, whether or not it be black ops, paramilitary, because some abductions are related to that program, or ET, then this a big search for me. Have spent many many hours, days, weeks, months, and years in the quest of closing the door on unwelcomed guests. Not if the window opens, its Famly, and i recognize them, but then I don't have a fear based medical going on but just love and encouragement and very positive message to be happy and make those around me happy, and use humor. To me that is jackpot, its like if you had an NDE and a healing, is all the proof you need because you know and there is nothing anyone can say or do that changes the inner knowing and recognition, and you're not afraid of passing over, and encourages you to help where you can.

But on the other hand, who needs to be a guinea pig to some other program or race? So over time found a very long search through meditation, through intercession for my own family, ho'onoponopono and also it ended up being ET intervention, where they protected me from the greys and interference was getting 3 X a week. But it was kindness that was expressed that made the difference. So Love, trying to rid any faults and bad habits or reactions to argumetns, trying to not let things pull you down, and overcoming perhaps a stressful life, that may not be even your own arguments but others, close family. Trying to work through your own issues and healings and gain peace and able to be kind in hard situations. These things can close doors.

Some do it with the name of Christ Jesus, but that didn't work for me. Though I prayed for God to send Michael and all the higher up angels and protectors and loving cosmic people who could help and my HS too, and that seemed to keep me safe from experiencing harm. It was lights out instead.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Thank you for answering the question on the feast, Alfred.

My ears started ringing in November of 2012, which is when the veil was supposed to begin raising, and they haven't stopped since. Could it be a medium "they" use to communicate with me, or do I just have tinnitus?

I've been aware that it gets louder, or lower, depending on my mood at times. This is why I ask if it is communication.

Could be the big G doing experiments on people with sound wave mind control too.

So, now that you have had more experiences with more E.T.s than when you began posting on my paranormal thread, which one's do you feel are malevolent to the human race?

You know I've been asking this since you first came on my thread, and I've made several threads since you left the thread concerning this matter to get other members opinion here.

What are your thoughts now?

edit on 10/23/2013 by sled735 because: add question

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

AthlonSavage

I agree with you that debate with regards to this is important, although fairly difficult to do when you are dealing with peoples beliefs. However belittling peoples beliefs and making fun of them is no way to go about it, regardless of how frustrating you find them.

That outburst was unnecessary

Hardly an outburst, just pointing out that making fun of people is not the way to carry out discussion. Someone could belittle your beliefs and I would say the same to them, nothing personal.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

sled735
I wonder if this is the feast Sigilda was talking about?

King James Bible Revelation 19:17-20

17 ¶ And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
18 that ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great. Ezek. 39.17-20

Sorry to but in Sled735, but I am impressed with this. What I mean by this is that at he higest levels of consicousness, where polarities and genders become one, there is, let us say in the Father force, a Unity.

Most people would read the term "feast" and think, "Oh yay, a party. A feast." but your comment has pointed out something about how the Gods look at things and maybe perchance miscommunicate things. For example, the Creator also has the name destroyer, why, for the same reason a magnet always has two poles. You can't have a magnet with only one pole. He or she who creates life, must in some way account for the merciful termination of that life.

Imagine getting very old, and never being able to die. And you just keep getting older, in more pain. The human body works in this way that cells are continually being asked by the over all body to die, so that newer cells can inhabit their spots. On the body level, this is all natural and good, but it is strange to see just a colelctive choosing to do it this way. in scientific terms, this is called "catabolism", that which grows is "anabolism". There is only one form of life that we know that is anabolism only, and we call this Cancer. yes the same disease that is the second-leading form of death in our culture.

Anyways some thought.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Alfred,

I'm not at my computer right now, so I can't talk long. Was just talking to Sled735 about something that was said. But I have scanned quite a few of your remarks (not in depth btw) and they are profound what I have seen about them. Again thank you for the speed in which you showed up. Sled mentioned you and pop there you were. If only all people were this way, setting a goal and quickly acheiving it.

I'll talk to you later, sir, but after I've been able to sit down and actually read what is being said.

Seth.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by justseth

While you're here, Seth, I was reading a couple of your threads, and I have a question...

Jesus supposedly died on the cross to save us so we could go to heaven, according to the Christian faith.
Why did he do that, if we still have to go through all these levels anyway to get there when we die?

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by justseth

The magnetism is related to this universe,or layers or dimensions in this area of infinity. They've reproduced that an there is an old clip of an experiment in one of Jason Verbelli's videos on caviatation and magnetism, twin vortexes, keely, russel, searle's magnetics, etc. He makes many and I can't remember which video, but it has two machines firing two opposing forces, and where they meet in the middle galaxies seem to form.

We call the matrix or the holographic duality universe.

God is certainly not any demiurge in this duality or "metaphorically below" it. God is the Love and Light between all beings and their essence so is quite dimmed on lower levels wherein they have stopped listening to the small still voice within of conscience, love and goodness and are running on illusion, insanity and distortions that they are creating.

I do understand that the other side needs to feed off something, but they also can make U Turns on their path, at the very least, sit down and meditate until they see the helping hand that has always been there for them. Even if they get killed over and over by resisting.
edit on 23-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thanks for your replied Unity_99 you really put the passion and work into your thoughts and ideas you share

Also I should point out my hearing is perfect in the words of a medical examiner. Though at a certain frequency he said I suffer a complete loss, an usually anomaly he couldn't explain. Does this mean anything to you in your experiences?
edit on 24-10-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I wonder whether Alfred (German) mistakenly translated the word "fest" (celebration) as "feast"

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Hardly an outburst, just pointing out that making fun of people is not the way to carry out discussion. Someone could belittle your beliefs and I would say the same to them, nothing personal.

Your second outburst was really quite childish

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   

AthlonSavage

Your second outburst was really quite childish

And you my friend, are a wind-up merchant.

edit on 24-10-2013 by siriussam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   

And you my friend, are a wind up merchant.)

Least where friends that's a start of peace

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   

AthlonSavage

And you my friend, are a wind up merchant.)

Least where friends that's a start of peace

Lol, of course where friends, I've been stalking you for months

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   

you stalk well I didn't see you to yesterday.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join