It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, Hope I can post here without being banned like on other sites, and I hope its not a honeypot

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
My name is John, I have been on a few other sites and after recent events, like being detained for more than 5 hours at Border I realized that one site I visited was a Government ran website. It sucks but its true, and Im on a HIT list so to speak now because of telling people to THINK, and follow all LAWFUL laws and orders, but that we need to change the illegal laws and get rid of them.

At any rate I found this site and have high hopes of spreading those same messages without being banned for telling people to think!

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by GodsLawsWork

Welcome Aboard!!!

Here are some good links to help you in your journey here at ATS...

Terms and Conditions

Complaints and How to Contact ATS Staff

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Most of all .... Have Fun

Just a U2U away

Semper

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Well why dont we take this one step at a time... write something and see what happens, hoping to not get banned, and getting banned is 2 different things... anywhoo, welcome to ATS, and I HOPE to see you on the boards.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Good morning, John. Welcome aboard.

Start sharing whenever you're ready.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   

welcome John...ats is a great community....stay within the t&c's and I sure you will be fine....enjoy

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Follow the Word...........then Follow U're conscience.....but, please do not instruct others to obey laws that are unjust.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by XionZap

Hello and welcome,

look forward to enchanging views and ideas.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   

GodsLawsWork
My name is John, I have been on a few other sites and after recent events, like being detained for more than 5 hours at Border I realized that one site I visited was a Government ran website. It sucks but its true, and Im on a HIT list so to speak now because of telling people to THINK, and follow all LAWFUL laws and orders, but that we need to change the illegal laws and get rid of them.

At any rate I found this site and have high hopes of spreading those same messages without being banned for telling people to think!
ATS is not like the other sites,its full of people like this-

"Apologies.

I'm just an NSA employee busy downloading everyone's information and saw a thread that sparked my interest.

Sorry.

I'll just go back to invading privacy.

Again, sorry. Just a side note, however, when I activated your camera on your laptop, I noticed a fern that needed watering. And really, you need to shave. "
They are the real deal on ATS,dont be too rightous, it does not fit in with their evil agenda, and you won't get banned.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Bzzzzzzzz

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

The entire digital world is a honeypot silly..

ATS Honey is conspiracies. You are drawn here. They know who you are most probably. This tells them more about you and how you think. Hahahaha...

Welcome.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Welcome aboard Matey

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
You have to watch what you say here too. The rules are way too strict and nearly impossible to follow completely. I have been banned for simply stating things that happened to me. Not promoting any viewpoint, but merely relating my own personal experiences. My opinion has gotten me into trouble here a few times too.

So watch what you say and for God's sake, do not tell them anything if your experiences are anything but mainstream. Iconoclasts are not really welcome here. I know.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

LOL............ semperfortis well done mate, as soon as you read the opening post you where right in there with Terms and Conditions....lol.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

GodsLawsWork

Welcome.

Now...to sum it up, you visited a website, think you were put on a hit list and detained at the border for 5 hours because of your views on illegal aliens and telling people about them?

I would say paranoia has gotten the best of you.

And just to go ahead and start the conversation, which I am fairly certain will get you banned at this point, what are LAWFUL laws in your opinion, what illegal laws need to be changed, who needs to be gotten rid of and how exactly do you propose we get rid of them?

While I may agree there are problems with the current state of affairs regarding illegal aliens in the US, I am also very aware that this is also who the US was built/founded by....foreigners....and yes, I know there were plenty of people here for a long time before the US was "discovered" so by all means everyone here is illegal except through the laws that have provided a "citizenship" status by birth or marriage.

So please.....let us hear your argument as to why we need to do what you say?

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Well welcome to ATS.

The only one who can get you banned is you.

Everyone here is very different. From all walks of life, from all over the world. You will be asked to examine, re-examine, and analyze your perceptions. Your reality.

This place just may, be the reality check you need to your way of mind right now. Or you might not be ready. Fixed, immobile - unable to adjust your perceptions to find positive and constructive goals...

Well, anyways. Settle in, and get ready to debate. Stay open to other peoples views, and behave as though you were in a public place and use manners and you should be fine. It's a great place to be if you can stay afloat the troubled waters of initiation.

CdT

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Hello and welcome. You appear to be coming in with a bit of a persecution complex right off the bat. Being banned from websites and being detained at borders are not necessarily interconnected, and are more than likely unrelated events. I look forward to your tales and revelations, although I caution that even though I love a good conspiracy and most of this board does, not everything is a conspiracy.
Welcome aboard.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, OP.

reply to post by Vasa Croe

Where do you get the bit about illegal aliens?

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I think the secret is in the OP's name Vasa Croe.

Welcome to the madhouse OP!

Rev

edit on 18/10/2013 by revmoofoo because: So many typos, so little time...

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

TheComte
Welcome to ATS, OP.

Where do you get the bit about illegal aliens?

Possibly misunderstood his OP, but he mentioned border and illegal laws and my thought was illegal alien laws....reading over it again, I can see how I may have misunderstood. Guess I will have to wait for clarification from the OP.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
You have been tagged and our agents nearby will be picking you up for questioning, please answer the door when they arrive. Please do not resist.

Just kidding

Welcome!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join