It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well hello there!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Hey there ATS!

I am a long time lurker and this is my first time posting. I hope it finds everyone well!

I am a former DOD contractor who spent a good part of 6 years at the Pentagon (08-2001 - 02-2006). Politically I consider myself an independent with leanings in both directions, mostly left. I believe that there are good ideas within each political party. I truly believe that there are good people in our government but I also believe that there are complete and totally morally corrupt a-holes too. I try to fact check whatever I read and can stand BS partisan-ism, or towing the party line just because it's the party line. I believe that there are aliens but they aren't here yet. I believe that ufos are exactly that, unidentified flying objects, but since they are unidentified we really have no idea if they are controlled by aliens or not. I don't know if there really is a cabal controlling or attempting to control the world, I really hope not, that's pretty scary. I don't like or trust the Koch brothers. Finally I am an agnostic

I can go on and on but I'll save it for some posts.

Nice to meet you all!

peace yo!

edit on 17-10-2013 by moresco because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by moresco

Welcome to ATS moresco and have a flag on me.

If you collect enough of them for posting awesome content, you won't have to look at all those annoying ads anymore.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Very cool indeed FortAnthem ! Thanks for the pointer

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by moresco

Hi moresco, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

ATS Guidelines, Etiquette, and more

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Signature Guidelines

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Thanks Sauron! Your username is pretty great considering I just finished watching the LoTR trilogy last night

See you in the forums!

new topics

top topics

join