It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To not have touched the earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Time wipes away everything, and even us. Every thought, every feeling, it all fades away in the halls ways of time. The fraction of time which was precious is the now and the hope of tommorow. Every sight, sound, smell and feeling you have or had will in a hundred years from now be no more , and a thousand years not even have touched the earth. People wonder what time is, and if you really have to know its actually nothing at all, it never even existed.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Nothing fades in time, since time isn't real, things fade from the moment, as there is no time but now

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
What if I built a giant pyramid and scribbled all of my thoughts inside the walls? In 5000 would time forget?

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

What if I built a giant pyramid and scribbled all of my thoughts inside the walls? In 5000 would time forget?

Think about what you wrote and doesn't that make you see what the attempt of the pyramids are?
The pyramids were the greatest attempt ever of humanity to make time real. There are consciousness trapped in the pyramid which have been alive for thousands of years.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I've tried to say this in the halls of ATS... But Science tends to prevail over the Meta...

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

Science will join with the Meta the day that the conscious mind can become integrated inside a machine.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Life is just happening , there is no need to be remembered by anyone.

If you want an easier life, Don't care about what others think (or remember) and just live and stay outof trouble

top topics

join