It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

? About Judgement

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I am not religious, I was not brought up into any religion and I won't get into why, but I'm glad I was left to choose what makes most sense to me on my own without parents or schooling telling me what I should believe. I think the "Law of One" makes the most sense to me, but I often talk to others that believe more traditional religions.

So I was thinking about the state of the world and how this site is dominated right now by Politics and the shutdown. If Judgement is true and when you die you are held accountable for all your actions on this plane of existence, which is worse???

Being in power and having abundant wealth while abusing and manipulating people aka sheep to do whatever they want or is it worse to be on the other side of the coin and not have the courage to do anything about it knowing we are expendable pawns in their game.

Sure everyone is a keyboard hero, but in reality we all just sit back and take it. We hope (pandora's box) that things will change when we know damn well they won't.

I am as guilty as anyone, I know in my gut and heart I'm meant to do more than what I'm doing. I can just feel it inside drawing me to do something.

If everything is a test by God (let's say for sake of argument) which side do you think he will punished and respected more. Will a certain side be punished more than the other?

Like I said i'm not religious so I really don't know the ground rules according to the Bible on this.

I really think he would be more disappointed in the ones that do nothing than the ones that did something. Does someone needs to be made a martyr of in order to take back control and move toward loving each other for what we are... A miracle???

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
dunno.

i pride myself to much on being aware of the world around me. and self educating at all times. and always open to new things.

but in the end i only put myself deeper at guilt.

so i dont know whats worse. not knowing anything and being ok with my ignorance? or learning so much, and willingly doing nothing about anything.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Bisman

I think that too because ignorance really is bliss. I talk to so many people who have 0 clue about the world around them. At the end of the day I think knowing and trying to get out of the cycle is best but how do we get everyone to go that path for the good of humanity is the big question?

If would have to be with 0 government. That will never happen.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NONPOINT21

We;re not ready yet to live without a government. But it's a process to freedom by trying to live your life as much as you can without it and work towards collectively dismantling the government whilst we initiate a massive re-education program for people.
It will come. It's evolution. They can't stop it.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Those are some good thoughts. I think I have the answer to this in the thread I did this morning: Overcoming Babylon...

You might also find it interesting to read this Dead Sea Scroll. Eyes Wide Open...

In the end, the only thing that can make a difference against negative is positive. Why, then, did Christ die on the cross for our sins? How can this negative against Christ be a positive in the end?

When you add positive to negative, you get zero. -1 + +1 = 0. A good deed fixes a bad deed. If someone throws trash in your yard, you can pick it up and the debt is fixed. With Sin, our debt is too great to overcome. The only way to overcome is by multiplying negative against negative. When you do, you again arrive at zero. The debt is walked back to positive. Christ on the cross and our sin equals freedom from debt. What Christ did was earned. What we do can only be applied to others.

If you own me $20, then you are -$20. To clear you of this debt, I must work for $20, then give it to you. My +$20 then walks your -$20 back to zero. It can only be a gift. Christ does not make us work for our debt. We only need to accept it as true.

Why is this the answer to overcoming? Forgiveness only comes when we forgive others. We are judged as we judge others. In this life, we simply need to cling to the positive and allow God to be the judge of those who take. Giving is the key.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

taoistguy

It will come. It's evolution. They can't stop it.

They can't stop it. They just coordinate it. Our so called evolution is transhumanist bullsh#t.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

EnochWasRight

Forgiveness only comes

Forgiveness for what? Being born into Satan's play pen? It seems like we should be forgiving Jesus for setting us up.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I hope this link can answer a few of your questions as a seeker. Much Love to you.
www.love-amazing.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Tucket

Forgiveness for what? Being born into Satan's play pen? It seems like we should be forgiving Jesus for setting us up.
OK, there is no Satan, and we were not "put" here, as if we didn't want to be here, and would rather have never existed.
God is not here to punish anyone.
First we have to forgive others, and that includes whoever or whatever you think "god" is.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Christ does not make us work for our debt. We only need to accept it as true.

I don't usually disagree with you brother... but

Are we to sit ideally by and just rely on believing?

DO we hide our light under a bushel or let it shine before others?

This idea of just accepting belief... faith alone... Just wreaks of Paul...

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Akragon

Christ does not make us work for our debt. We only need to accept it as true.

I don't usually disagree with you brother... but

Are we to sit ideally by and just rely on believing?

DO we hide our light under a bushel or let it shine before others?

Reward is for those who work. Salvation is for those who believe. Faith brings good works or the faith is dead. This is not a paradox. A regenerated life will not sit in idle mode. A changed life has no choice but to give to others, otherwise the name is taken in vain. Taking the name of Christ is taking the character, which is reflected in those who have truly believed.

Faith is God's work in preparing us to come to Christ. Apart from the faith, there can be no preparation to come to the one giving the gift.

John 6

65 He went on to say, “This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless the Father has enabled them.”

John 2

23 Now while he was in Jerusalem at the Passover Festival, many people saw the signs he was performing and believed in his name.[d] 24 But Jesus would not entrust himself to them, for he knew all people. 25 He did not need any testimony about mankind, for he knew what was in each person.

This is where your misconception of Paul comes in. Paul was speaking to those who had believed. They had entrusted themselves to Christ, but what does the verse above state? Again, the next piece of this is to then be baptized (Reborn again into the waters of life) under new management. Once a person is regenerated again to life from baptism, the next life lived is one of repentance. Paul's words can only be linked correctly to those of Christ when we realize what Paul was saying in relation to the real meaning of baptism. Before salvation comes, we STILL have 1000 years left from this day and age. The temple will only raise at the end of three days.

edit on 16-10-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

jmdewey60
reply to post by Tucket

OK, there is no Satan

Hey! His greatest trick. Convincing the world that he doesn't exist.

God kicked Satan out of his house because he was one bad dude. But he had no problem letting him play with his beloved children. That doesn't seem like something that a loving father would do.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

NONPOINT21
Being in power and having abundant wealth while abusing and manipulating people aka sheep to do whatever they want or is it worse to be on the other side of the coin and not have the courage to do anything about it knowing we are expendable pawns in their game.

I am as guilty as anyone, I know in my gut and heart I'm meant to do more than what I'm doing. I can just feel it inside drawing me to do something.

James 3:1 NIV
New International Version
Not many of you should presume to be teachers, my brothers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly.

- that should answer your question.

There's a bigger question in play, though. Don't confuse morality with righteousness. What I mean by that is... being good won't save you. That's not what God is looking for. Going to church doesn't save either. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to McDonalds makes you a cheeseburger.

The Bible says "all our righteousness is as filthy rags", and that "there is no one who does good; no, not one." Isaiah says "your sins have separated you from God", and THAT is the crux. You can try to be as "good" as you like, but you can't erase the bad. Only God can do that - and only in Jesus Christ has that provision been made. The fundamental problem at the heart of man can't be solved by man. We're separated from God, and only in Christ has God reached down to draw us near. This is what separates Christianity from religion - that religion is always, in essence, about reaching out to God, desperately trying to gain His approval, or to attain to godhood itself. Only in Christ does God reach down to man, to solve the problem inherent to us all.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Tucket

God kicked Satan out of his house because he was one bad dude. But he had no problem letting him play with his beloved children. That doesn't seem like something that a loving father would do.

A loving Father Instructs his young children of right and wrong, both internally with conscience and externally with the True Law and the Prophets espoused that Christ maintained through Life-- and our Creator rightly puts us to the Test to see who wants to abide with Him and His Ways in Good Spirit for a Place within His Mansions.

If you do not believe in the fall of man with the Adam line and that we are not under the flesh condition of death (sin) currently, then you are outside Foundation and such will bear no meaning to the carnal perspective, lest one Aligns in Accordance with the Way, Truth and Life Testified.

Important one retain this wisdom when questioning the condition of this sin-filled fallen world.
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,
For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." Isaiah 55:8-9 (King James Version)

edit on 16-10-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by PrimeLight

This test that you speak of comes at the expense of countless amounts of torture, murder, slavery, and oppression throughout the ages. This test is madness.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Tucket

The mounted sins we can allow by will to consume mind, body and soul leads to madness, void of heeding a Loving Warning and Instruction. With Grace in our lives, we can endure against all the struggles here, just as Christ did. This is the great Call in following Christ.

It is not an easy life here, as we all struggle in the flesh and I hope you would be ready to read fully that link provided which does answer much of life's pertinent questions and our roles in it, in choosing abiding with the Good Spirit that Christ lived for in upholding- to conquer against death to be our Means of Salvation.

"These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." John 16:33 (KJV)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Reward is for those who work. Salvation is for those who believe.

Why would one lay up heavenly treasures if reward was only for those that work?

There must be an outward expression of said belief or it is nothing... which according to him, should not be kept to only "the believers"... Paul preaches that one should keep clear of sinners, even saying that one must abstain from all appearance of evil...

Jesus kept regular company of sinners and believers alike and even said "resist not evil"... Paul tends to keep company with those that follow him and the rest aren't worthy...

edit on 16-10-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Everything is religion (belief system) including the Law of One.... religion can't be escaped only changed (cured) by God.

Yes.. ALL will be judged even those that think they won't because of a doctrine of their 'religion" Everyone will be 100% accountable for ALL they DO...not what they "believe".

Judgment is not what the religion-religious believe it is.Some believe they will be pardoned of guilt because they believe a religious doctrine of men ,however forgiveness means freed from bondage not being pardoned of guilt.

There is much more to judgment than "punishment".Most judgement is being awarded (or rewarded).The judgement of God are just.Guilt is not pardoned and 'righteousness"is rewarded.Everything in it's own order.There isn't a sliding scale of either.

To more directly address your question you will be judged by what you do ....not by what you believe.You don't have to be super conspiracy stopper man to do something.Do what you "know" to be right not what you believe.... and you will do it.Belief is a primer for the pump.It is not the flow of the water.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

There must be an outward expression of said belief or it is nothing...

Agreed.

There must be an outward expression of said belief or it is nothing... which according to him, should not be kept to only "the believers"... Paul preaches that one should keep clear of sinners, even saying that one must abstain from all appearance of evil...

The faithful (not impervious to sin unlike Christ) are wise in keeping distance from deeply engrossed sinners that bear no desire in hearing the Gospel (in correction) or repenting in their love of sin, for the faithful risk being stained by their influence. We are not Appointed Messiahs, therefore our influence to falling into the temptations of chosen surrounds is far greater. When taken into carefully considered context with wider scope of implication, Paul's words are wise, though we should always be willing to reach out in Good Spirit initially before "dusting off our feet" if our ways in Him are rejected.

The Holy Spirit dwelling within the faithful will give Provision for Leading with discernment in this area of living.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

It's not the actual person, Paul, but the way certain people misinterpret Paul's writings in order to support their own theories which Paul would have rejected.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join