It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sighting

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Hi everyone! This my first thread! I don't know how many of you keep up with UFO postings on youtube, but this is one of the better videos I have ever seen. Better watch it before it's gone, they guy says he has been constantly attacked since he posted the vid. Enjoy! And please share ideas and thoughts of what is going on. You can hear the dogs barking as the UFO approaches, and you can also see a green laser scanning the tree lines as it floats above them.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 14-10-2013 by Emerys because: forgot link

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerys

That isn't a laser.
Its a remote controlled device (quadcopter).

Better watch it before it's gone, they guy says he has been constantly attacked since he posted the vid.
By people who know what it is.

edit on 10/14/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I agree with phage, I've seen this in my city a few times. Nothing to see here move along folks.
edit on 14-10-2013 by Knives4eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerys

Here is a newer, better video he recently shot! This time the orb is taking water out of his pond!! This is quality stuff!!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

You'll have to explain to me how a quadcopter can project a green scanning light like that. I have seen quadcopters, and none of the ones I have seen and played with could ever do that. And an LED covered copter would light up much differently than the one in this video.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerys

Ok. You convinced me.
It's a UFO drinking water.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Knives4eyes

Before advising others not to look at the video, I suggest you let them make their own conclusions after seeing it for themselves.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I wasn't trying to convince, I just asked you to explain your explanation.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerys

And please share ideas and thoughts of what is going on. You can hear the dogs barking as the UFO approaches,

Okay... my question is why the video has a stop motion (dit...dit...dit) quality to it but the sound track does not?

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerys

Before clicking the link, everyone should be aware that the poster is an AdSense member. That means he gets revenue from clicks.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

I thought that myself, but to me it looks like the object is almost swimming in the air. Kind of like a jelly fish.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerys

Do you think that it isn't possible to put directed LEDs (like a flashlight) on a quad?
You think that all quads have the same LED configuration?

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I wasn't talking about LEDs. If you actually read my post to your response. I asked you how an LED covered quad could emit a green laser across the tree line like the one in this vid does. If you know of a device that can do that and be attached to a plastic helicopter, please inform me.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerys

What makes you think its a laser? Because the youtube poster says so?
Doesn't look much like a laser to me. But why not mount one on your quad so you can make a youtube video of a UFO drinking water. You can buy them you know.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage ffs leave the guy alone. You have no idea what that video shows and no proof at all to support your claim that it's any kind of "copter", quad or otherwise. Nobody is saying it's 100% guaranteed alien spaceship but there's no reason it couldn't be.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

Hey, I already agreed that it was a UFO.
I was just answering his questions about how, if one wanted to, they could duplicate the effect with a quad.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Phage
reply to post by Urantia1111

Hey, I already agreed that it was a UFO.
I was just answering his questions about how, if one wanted to, they could duplicate the effect with a quad.

Just this past weekend, I dusted off my quad and my 12 year old said "hey dad, why don't we put some lights on it and take videos of it and post on that web site you are always on?"

I think someone stole his idea!

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Emerys

Wasn't this already posted... Same video, different YT name..

Found the old one here....really, you need YT dorras that much?
edit on 15-10-2013 by ChuckNasty because: bah, hate spammers..

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Urantia1111
reply to post by Phage

Phage ffs leave the guy alone. You have no idea what that video shows and no proof at all to support your claim that it's any kind of "copter", quad or otherwise. Nobody is saying it's 100% guaranteed alien spaceship but there's no reason it couldn't be.

We are blessed to have phage as a part of this community... We almost lost him once...

Thank you Phage!

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Same # different thread..............

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join