It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote the Incumbents Out !!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by smirkley

I'm with ya!

I'll be voting AGAINST every single tea bagger incumbent who's race I'm allowed to vote in. Not just in 2014 either, I'll be voting "anything but TP/GOP" in every future election for as long as I live. After this recent display of TP insanity, I wouldn't vote for so much as a republican dog-catcher.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

HUMBLEONE
Opposition is compliance. To oppose them gives them strength, better they should wither on the vine and turn to dust. A new paradigm is upon us, one which those dark ones that run this planet know is unstoppable. Vae Victis.
edit on 13-10-2013 by HUMBLEONE because: (no reason given)
[/quote

Sometimes i wonder if this is indeed the situation, fate, in the hands of fools , the fate of all mankind.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Flatfish
reply to post by smirkley

I'm with ya!

I'll be voting AGAINST every single tea bagger incumbent who's race I'm allowed to vote in. Not just in 2014 either, I'll be voting "anything but TP/GOP" in every future election for as long as I live. After this recent display of TP insanity, I wouldn't vote for so much as a republican dog-catcher.

So you prefer one flavor of vomit over the other....big deal. You will steal be eating vomit, regurgiated by The People countless times in hope that the prior vomit pile will somehow be more appealing.

Bon apetit! Step into that voting booth, pick up your fork, and punch that (D)! Yummmmm!!!

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
So they decided to cut a deal at the last minute of global finacial destruction.

Big deal.

Nobody wants to be "too much" of the bad guy.

The president says "we won".

"Boner", says, we fought the good fight, but we lost".

Whatever, did he not see this coming?

Point is, you knew this would happen at the witching hour.

Now,.... shall we revisit this again in January or Febuary?

Or 2014.

Get rid of the Tea Party, number one.
Get rid of lifers in Congress Number 2.

Then pressure all of congress to get their act together and do what is good for the country.

Not the party. Partison politics at the Congressional level is idiocy. That is for little local elections.

It is not any longer time for reform.
It is time for Congress to remember what the hell they are elected to do in the first place.

Make Amercia great !! (not a laughing stock of the world)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join