It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the mark of the beast- most of you already have it

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by justreleased

HAHAHA Sometimes shock value is just as fun as being stimulated. *blush*

wow, did I just publicly share that.....

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

opethPA

IandEye
but rather the theory that white Christians with cushy jobs and tattoos are full of bs and work for evil without even knowing it, ot even worse, knowing it.

While I am not religious , I am white, have a few tattoo's and get paid well for the hard work I do..Tell me again how I am full of it or work for evil?

white AND Christian (i.e. those who believe in "the mark"). don't make this about you.
edit on Fri Oct 11 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Quote Crash Course

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by IandEye

Then you're gonna hate these guys

jesustattoo.org

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

DocHolidaze
reply to post by IandEye

post-script: Im talking here about the "civilized" world and anyone who is a part of it, not Samoans, Apaches, or people for who tattoos mean something other than what Disney character you wanted to be. ouch.....

Your entire thesis was destroyed by these words, If you believe in the bible as you indicated then you would know that we are all Gods children and it doesnt matter what race you are. EPIC FAIL.

when did I ever say I believed in the Bible? ( I didn't and don't)

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

usertwelve
reply to post by IandEye

jesustattoo.org

oh- did Jesus have tattoos? I wasn't aware of that.....I thought it was against the Judaic culture to do that to one's body.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by IandEye

Im sorry I just read your original post and you definitely seemed hollies than thou. then i read the rest of the thread and relised you are a troll

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
What if circumcision was the mark of the beast?

Like Satanic foreskin obsessions?

Just sayin'.

Either way I am still awaiting word on whether the mole on my buttocks means I am going to have to join Satans army.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I think the mark of the beast is either:

1) they were talking about roman money from that time period

2) it will be the new way of banking, a microchip implant

Because the mark of the beast is about "money". It says that a man cannot buy or sell without the mark. So how can it be a regular tattoo? It can't. Tattoos are sexy, all they are is a fashion statement. People have been doing things for fashion since the dawn of time. it's not that big of a deal.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

spartacus699
I think the mark of the beast is either:

1) they were talking about roman money from that time period

2) it will be the new way of banking, a microchip implant

Because the mark of the beast is about "money". It says that a man cannot buy or sell without the mark. So how can it be a regular tattoo? It can't. Tattoos are sexy, all they are is a fashion statement. People have been doing things for fashion since the dawn of time. it's not that big of a deal.

Well for those who take the bible prophecies seriously the mark of the beast could be any number of things such as:

Social Security Numbers
U.S. Dollars
Debit Cards/Credit Cards(I doubt it will be long before cash no longer exists)

Etc etc.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Those with tattoos choose their own minority.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by OrphanApology

NO! Satans Army is full of Butt HOLES not those with Butt Moles... Rest easy, no mas fighting.

namaste

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

IandEye

sulaw
reply to post by IandEye

the theory that white Christians with cushy jobs and tattoos are full of bs and work for evil without even knowing it, ot even worse, knowing it.

So I take it your a Christian with a job making minimal profits and no tatoos and not full of bs and not working for evil....

Bent out of shape, sum'd it up...

Your theory is beyond flawed and sounds more like a child crying that they couldn't get there "My little pony" tatoo.

not white, not Christian, self-employed in international illegal business.....and no tats, just scars of life.
thanks for contributing1

Wait a Illegal business? Where you located at? i want to NARC on you and get the reward money. Come on mahn help a brother out. Anyway. you fail to realize one fact. The "mark" shows up in the tribulation times. After the one world government comes to power. Of course you will dispute this but its in th ebook of revelation if you study it at all. Also unless its ON YOUR HAND OR HEAD it is not a "mark of the beast"

ANd I think leviticus is not in the New testament is it? Christians are under the new covenant and that is under grace we can be redeemed and forgiven.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

IandEye

usertwelve
reply to post by IandEye

jesustattoo.org

oh- did Jesus have tattoos? I wasn't aware of that.....I thought it was against the Judaic culture to do that to one's body.

Jesus was actually hebrew and not a follower of the talmud from babylon but the Hebrew OT. Its why Jesus condemned the jews when he went to the temple to run away the money changers and pharisees. And OT rules do not apply to those of us under the new covenant.They were modified/condensed into a few commandments instead of 10 which the jews could not follow apparently.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I have a large mole on my left buttocks. Does that count as well? Is it only tattoos?

OOOOOOOOh, that's baaaaaad. You're marked to burn for eternity, lol. In order to be saved, you have to cut off your left cheek. lol
edit on 11-10-2013 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
the funniest thing on this thread is 666 is not the actual number of the beast ..its 616

as for tattoos.. well ats skunk works is where it belongs :p

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The mark of the beast can be anywhere you want!

All it takes is to point a finger! Something Christians are very good at! For example, you can point the finger at someone with a tattoo and the mark will appear!

(Also..read your own title...."most of you already have it", implying that of course you don't have it but so many others do---> finger pointing, as always. When is the pope going to canonize you?)

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

WeRpeons

I have a large mole on my left buttocks. Does that count as well? Is it only tattoos?

OOOOOOOOh, that's baaaaaad. You're marked to burn for eternity, lol. In order to be saved, you have to cut off your left cheek. lol
edit on 11-10-2013 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

What if I cut off someone elses left buttocks instead? Does that work too?

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
consider for a moment that youre not the communicable extension of your lord and saviour. the mark of the beast has been described already, by people closer to divinity than you. your 'free will' dictates that everything under the sun is subject to scrutiny, skepticism, and personal interpretation.
now with thousands and thousands of chapters instated by the religion of catholicism who all disagree on relatively minor details, whos right? also, with so many 'faithful' who took the book and 'interpreted' it into whatever fashion suits them best, who the hell can sit there and (with such illuminating clarity and snide remarks of your own) chastise an artform that predates your own beliefs?

keep in mind this is the same base religion that accepts and promotes acts of rape, pillaging, slavery, murder, government overthrow, as long as its in the name of your lords glory.
but says very little about what youre allowed to do with your skin. the mark of the beast seems like the other side of stigmata. but GOD FORBID you get a tattoo.
sounds like a real jerk to me. maybe a little hussein-esque?

but hey, what do i know? i havent been blessed with the divine enlightenment of your kind.
and im glad, cause nobody likes a bigot.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

it is in the translation if you read the real text as was written some 2000 years ago you will see that it is 666
www.endtime.com... from the link

“Such, then, being the state of the case, and this number being found in all the most approved and ancient copies [of the Apocalypse], and those men who saw John face to face bearing their testimony [to it]; while reason also leads us to conclude that the number of the name of the beast, [if reckoned] according to the Greek mode of calculation by the [value of] the letters contained in it, will amount to six hundred and sixty and six…(portion elided)…I do not know how it is that some have erred following the ordinary mode of speech, and have vitiated the middle number in the name, deducting the amount of fifty from it, so that instead of six decads (author’s note: a decad is 10) they will have it that there is but one. I Others then received this reading without examination; some in their simplicity, and upon their own responsibility, making use of this number expressing one decad; while some, in their inexperience, have ventured to seek out a name which should contain the erroneous and spurious number.” [Roberts 558]
In this illuminating passage, Irenaeus states that 666 is the reading found in the most reliable copies of Revelation, including those copied by men who saw John. In addition, he acknowledges the existence of the 616 reading, but considers it erroneous, attributing it to copying errors and the failure of some to properly examine the authenticity of the alternate reading.
As the knowledge of Greek decreased in the ancient world, many translations of the Greek New Testament into the common languages of the people were created. These early translations agree in their readings of Revelation 13:18. The 5th century Armenian, the Syriac of the 6th century, the Old Latin of the 13th century, the Coptic, and the Latin Vulgate all agree that the number of the beast is 666.
it further states

CONCLUSION

“And his number is Six hundred threescore and six.” This statement from the last days’ prophecy of Revelation 13 gives a clue to the identity of the antichrist. God’s stated purpose in this verse is that we understand it correctly. This is especially true for those of us who live in the days immediately preceding the coming of Jesus Christ. Unfortunately, some have questioned the accuracy of 666 as the number of the beast. Some have suggested that 616 is the real number. However, the majority of almost 300 Greek manuscripts, including the oldest and most valued, along with the evidence of early church writings and translations, all stand together as a great witness to the authenticity of 666 against a rather small set of four manuscripts and one early writer that make their claim for 616.
By Dave Novick

Endtime Magazine – Nov / Dec 2007
so 300 text are all wrong and 616 is the real number? yea right and Obama is bush in disguise

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join