It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the mark of the beast- most of you already have it

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by IandEye

you do know just by being on the web you have have received the mark don't you? if you do not then look up the number of the computer =666. makes you feel real fuzzy inside does it not, oh i gotta feeling to dance once more... just love this kind of thread
shrugs shoulders shakes head, a tattoo will not let you buy a thing, the real mark will. bar code tattoo that might be it
edit on bAmerica/Chicagok201311 by bekod because: line edit

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

BobAthome
reply to post by IandEye

rumour has it,, its a spiritual MARK.
and who has seen the wind?

^^^^^^this is the point of this thread!!!!!!! if you read only one post today, make it this one!!!!

100% sir

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

what if 666/SEX really IS what its all about and every religion ever has been lying to us? the people who prosper accept this fact and use it against those who don't.

(its not- just an internet "thought-bubble" to stir up the pot)

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by IandEye

People have been trying to figure out what exactly the mark of the beast is for centuries. Tattoos do not qualify however. The Bible plainly states that the mark will be accepted voluntarily, but it also says that those who take it will know exactly what it means and also that it would be positioned on either the right hand or the forehead. Last time I checked my tattoos were nowhere near either of those areas, and I never swore fealty to any false prophet or antichrist as I was having them done. I think you need to keep searching if you are truly interested in finding the truth...

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by IandEye

then there is no true religion left it is all lies to fit mans way not god for if all the works are of man to fit man then there is no god left to guide us , 666, is the mark and not some tattoo is it an id or pin or card or it is all the above... and what does sex have to do with it? your post www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on bAmerica/Chicagok201311 by bekod because: line edit, added link

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I have 2 flags with which to fan the flames.....
oh- but isnt that empowerment from an external symbol, an idol?
see where this is going......maybe the mark itself is the beast......?

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

bekod
reply to post by IandEye

then there is no true religion left it is all lies to fit mans way not god for if all the works are of man to fit man then there is no god left to guide us , 666, is the mark and not some tattoo is it an id or pin or card or it is all the above... and what does sex have to do with it?

six-six-six....sex-sex-sex.....?

yes you are right that religion has become de-deified. Faith is essential but religion sure isn't.
edit on 11-10-2013 by IandEye because: spelling

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
The mark of the beast IS NOT TATTOOS! Its nothing physical. Everyting about the bible and all religions are metaphors, within, symbolic, inner meaning under wrappers, to wake up and become Love and Peace and Goodness. The Mark of the Beast is sin, the Beast is your body and lower primitive mind. So someone not struggling to wake up and overcome their lower prmitive mind and nothing else matters really.
edit on 11-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

littled16
I think you need to keep searching if you are truly interested in finding the truth...

That's okay I have it, the evolution of smartphones make them capable of anything, online banking? Sure. Purchase goods from anywhere? Sure. Is it voluntary? Sure. Is it capable of tracking you in tens of ways? Sure.

don't get me wrong, it's not in full motion but # in just 5 years imagine what phones will be like? In your hand or on your eyes as glasses, what difference will it really make.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

IandEye
does empowerment come from an external image- an idol?
although Christianity says its ok, no other religion really does.....except Satanism- the one that says Satan is the "balancing energy of the Universe".

the mark of the beast are tattoos. and you yourself chose to get it, no one made you.

tell me one person who doesn't think their tats make them "cool". that "coolness" isn't religious (from the latin re-ligare: "to rejoin, to yoke"; yoga is Sanskrit meaning "to yoke"). No- it is in fact a SEPARATION from unity, being..... whatever you want to call "it".

I look forward to the gnashing of teeth that will be your replies. the more vociferous you are, the more I am assured in my belief that the mark of the beast is a simple ink tattoo, and that the empowerment one feels from their ink isn't necessarily a good thing.

flame away!

post-script: Im talking here about the "civilized" world and anyone who is a part of it, not Samoans, Apaches, or people for who tattoos mean something other than what Disney character you wanted to be. ouch.....
edit on 11-10-2013 by IandEye because: (no reason given)

I don't think my tattoos make me look cool. Most of the time I hide them. They are symbolic and personal to me and I don't like showing that side of me if I am not guarded. I disagree with your statement.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by IandEye

no it is part of the beast not the beast itself, " no man free or bond, rich or poor, free nor slave .. can buy sell trade without the mark of the beast, for it is a number of 1 man or 2 a man for here is wisdom his name is 666. depending on the reading or the interpretation from greek, latin, and hebrew. thus lies the problem . one line can have 7 to 8 meanings... man has taken it to fit his way of thought.
some names the fit this so well Ronald Wilson Reagan, COMPUTER=666 Nero Caesar , now for some fun links
www.ecclesia.org...
antichristcalculator.tripod.com... and to point out the numoris interpentaions here is this www.kingjamesbibleonline.org... the full power of the beast www.kingjamesbibleonline.org... from the link

And he had power to giue life vnto the Image of the beast, that the Image of the beast should both speake, and cause that as many as would not worship the Image of the beast, should be killed.
the rise of AI? self aware computer to mark all, them that are not should die, for they are a virus to the system. wow some links are of less than intelligible here is the rewrite "And he had power to give life unto the Image of the beast, that the Image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the Image of the beast, should be killed" lack of proofreading or to much time texting ??
edit on bAmerica/Chicagok201311 by bekod because: line edit

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

IandEye
but rather the theory that white Christians with cushy jobs and tattoos are full of bs and work for evil without even knowing it, ot even worse, knowing it.

While I am not religious , I am white, have a few tattoo's and get paid well for the hard work I do..Tell me again how I am full of it or work for evil?

Oh wait..I know tattoo's aren't a large part of black culture cause you know a few hundred black people..

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Blarneystoner
If you're going to make that claim I think you should show how not having a tattoo prevents someone from buying or selling.

The Bible says that the mark would be forced upon people, so far no one has forced me to get a tattoo.

Also, the bible clearly states that the mark of the beast would be on the forehead or the right hand.

Tattoos were already around when revelations was written, if the mark was a tattoo, why doesn't it just say "tattoo" instead of "mark"?

Leviticus 19:28 (Amplified) which says, “Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print or tattoo any marks upon you: I am the Lord.”

Nope... I don't think you hit the mark... so to speak.
edit on 11-10-2013 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

Very well said, and I could not agree more! The truth of the matter is that the "Mark of the Beast" will take place approx. 3.5 years into the future 7 year tribulation. It is a "mark", a "number" or the "name" of the future Anti-Christ. It is a humans "pledge of worship and allegiance" to said antichrist. As a matter of fact, there is NO turning, or repentance once one receives this "mark of the Beast". None of this, "Oh, I have changed my mind...God knows my heart." The Bible is very, very specific that to receive this "Mark" is to condemn oneself for eternity.

Also, on the flip side of this, those who do NOT receive this "Mark", by refusing, are promised DEATH. And this death in the most gruesome and terrifying manners possible, to be beheaded. Yes, to have their heads removed from their shoulders by the future Antichrist government.

Much easier all of the way around to accept and to receive Christ Jesus now and his grace and mercy!

Grace and peace,

Bruce

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Oh wow.. Ive heard it all now. lol

I think the mark of the beast is within.... called selfishness. This is a mark (sin) that is missed (goal not being met with incarnation) time and time again. Selfishness is the beast within. Mark it.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
oh bang your wake the dead
, wake up here is the best dance move of them, this says it all about the mark
if that does not do it i do not what will

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by IandEye

post-script: Im talking here about the "civilized" world and anyone who is a part of it, not Samoans, Apaches, or people for who tattoos mean something other than what Disney character you wanted to be. ouch.....

Your entire thesis was destroyed by these words, If you believe in the bible as you indicated then you would know that we are all Gods children and it doesnt matter what race you are. EPIC FAIL.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
In the bible all beasts are potrayed as a form of government rule of some sort.

This form for governtment has not yet been introduced to Our society. Thereby no one has the mark yet. No one even knows what the name of this New beast government will be.

To moste People this New government will be supported like we support Our form for Democracy right now. The only People who will really feel the Power of the beast are the People who will be prosecuted by its laws.

People will take the mark because religion means nothing to most People today. And it will meean less when this system is set in motion. Just observe the attitude of Our society.

It will be a walk in the park for the system to brand Our kids.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I read the first sentence and that was enough for me. Really?

So how does getting random tattoos line up with being forced into having some code or identifier that would be required to purchase goods and services?

You know what....don't answer that.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

OrphanApology
reply to post by IandEye

I have a large mole on my left buttocks. Does that count as well? Is it only tattoos?

Can I see?

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Rosinitiate

OrphanApology
reply to post by IandEye

I have a large mole on my left buttocks. Does that count as well? Is it only tattoos?

Can I see?

ha ha...
Be careful you never know what someone may post. (do you really wanna c it?!?)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join