It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'UFO Abductee' Still Haunted 40 Years On

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
This genre isn't my particular cup of tea but I do know there are plenty of folks who like to keep up on this topic.. I stumbled upon this article and thought I would share it for the members..

Source

Forty years ago, the Pascagoula incident, in which two men said they encountered an unidentified flying object and its occupants, made headlines across America and sparked a new wave of reports of UFO sightings.

Now, the sole survivor of the case says he is still grappling with an encounter that turned his life upside down.

Let me know if this has already been posted, so I can close and redirect if necessary.

Enjoy.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

He said they received a 'thorough examination' just like a doctor would do'.... Ouch!
i'd forgotten about this story
Thanks for posting

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I never heard this story before, I read the link, now I want to find out more about this story.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I hadn't heard of it before either.
Makes you wonder how 'haunted' he really is.
The title suggests that he is still haunted by the aliens, but he isn't.
Instead he's haunted by enthousiasts and sceptics.
For all I know he is the one seeking the media attention (this time).

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

z00mster
I hadn't heard of it before either.
Makes you wonder how 'haunted' he really is.
The title suggests that he is still haunted by the aliens, but he isn't.
Instead he's haunted by enthousiasts and sceptics.
For all I know he is the one seeking the media attention (this time).

Could be.

That is the unfortunate part of UFO investigation. The reports and experiences are SO SUBJECTIVE.....that it is REALLY hard to put together any kind of logical theory as to what is happening to all of us (I've been abducted), and what the ETs want.

Thanks for the link to the story OP.

One thing I've always found interesting is how different reports vary so much in the appearance of the ETs. I REALLY don't think *THAT* many different types of ETs are abducting people. I think if we ARE being visited, and not just visited, but ABDUCTED....I don't believe there are more than 1 or 2 species of ETs doing the abducting. What I DO think, is that people who are abducted for the most part have their memories of the incident wiped out. Those who are able to somehow recall parts of the abduction, I think have different memories for the SAME ETs. Perhaps it is just how the conscious mind sees them.....or perhaps it is part of the ETs technology to hide their true appearance.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

supermarket2012
[...] I don't believe there are more than 1 or 2 species of ETs doing the abducting. What I DO think, is that people who are abducted for the most part have their memories of the incident wiped out. Those who are able to somehow recall parts of the abduction, I think have different memories for the SAME ETs. Perhaps it is just how the conscious mind sees them.....or perhaps it is part of the ETs technology to hide their true appearance.

One of the things I've always liked about the Pascagoula abduction story was that the aliens WEREN'T depicted as the standard type grey aliens everybody and the media has come to know. If you're going to accept that there are a bunch of aliens flying around in space and time, then it makes sense that most of them are not going to be humanoid in any way, and range from horrifying insects to blobs to floating brains. I would have a tendency any day to believe somebody if they told me the aliens were crab monsters rather than the typical large-headed humanoid greys.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I read this on a Christian site today. They said his aliens were demons or that he now thought they were demons. Demons wouldn't give the guy a medical exam. I'm still going with ALIEN on this one.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Here's some audio related to the Pascagoula incident featuring investigator Dr. J. Allen Hynek. There is some other audio available somewhere of the two alleged abductees talking between themselves while alone in a room in (I believe) the police station and did not know they were being recorded. This supposedly candid exchange would seem to support the notion that the two men at least believe that the abduction actually occurred. I'll see if I can hunt it up.

edit on 11-10-2013 by bigfootgurl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

We say oh the Lions the tigers the bears.

The Aliens say...the Humans.

We are animals to them

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by supermarket2012

My abduction was over forty years ago, in 1964. However, even under hypnosis by Dr. Leo Sprinkle, I was unable to recall any details of the over two-hours of missing time I had that night. All I can add is two things, first, the earth is a crossroads for a multitude of space travelers. That is the reason for the appearances of different ETs that are met on he ground. However, the so-called "medical exams" seem to be done by the greys. Evidently, they are the ones in charge of us. The others are visiting scientists interested in our development (or not).

Some of us are given task to do to help enlighten our fellow humans. Some of us fail at those tasks or work at them only enough to keep the inner urge to do something quiet enough that we can live relatively normal lives. Such has been my case. My recent threads on ATS in regard to comets are a direct result of sub-conscious urges back in 1968 to find the real secret of the UFOs. That search lead me to discover that comets were the starships of the ETs.

I will gladly admit that I know that many abductees/contactees perhaps are given bogus areas to to pursue. Some get interested in the pyramids, psi, etc. and may go off the deep end with their interests. You could say that about me in some respects because for a long time I neglected my family when I was engaged--driven--in researching my cometship theory. Until I die, I will beg for their forgiveness, yet I had to do my task.

I felt that I was supposed to have the work ready when Comet Halley returned in 1986, but I failed even though I had 42,000 words near final form. My recent threads on ATS are largely a distillation of those words as I still today after the long decades believe that comets are control by on-board ETs. For those interested, in following up on this, ATS has removed my four pieces on cometships from the Alien & UFO forum and dumped the into the Skunk Works forum. --So much for original thinking. As a matter of fact, the original piece I put out is entitled Rethinking Comets. resides there with three subsequent threads.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I met 1 alien once. Gave me royal jelly straight from a beehive, rich in amino acids I read.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
i don't blame the poor guy hiding and running.i'm the one left behind too,my mate with me when very strange things were happening is dead.i can't talk to anyone about it.my few photos and 1 film,i tried to at least leave on web. i just get attacked or called a wich and burn..i's been so wierd,i'm not even sure what this place is for anymore.or who owns us.some hellish experiment is how it feels to me now.i want to leave so badly,but am even scared of death now,or if it's even real.or who's really out there to take us when we do die.all i know is,i want it over.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by indenial

Indenial, my condolences for the loss of your friend. I believe things will get better for you. There are people that care and will sympathize. I wish you the best.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Dr. John Macks' patients talked a lot about how after an encounter, time was altered.

edit on 17-10-2013 by Emerys because: n/a

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by compressedFusion

hi,thankyou. sorry i'm trying to get used to this site,am not great with tech.this world is just too strange for me now.

top topics

join