It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov't shutdown and Chemtrails link???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I'm starting to think people are catching on...

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

You can prove, beyond a doubt, that chemtrails are real? Not patents, but an actual study that proves they're real? Then why haven't you yet, and shut up all the skeptics?

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

LOL, of course you use your time to be totally unproductive to the thread. I asked a simple question. did you answer??? of course not... just troll away sir good job

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

I'm starting to think people are catching on...

What are they catching on to?

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by NONPOINT21

LOL, of course you use your time to be totally unproductive to the thread. I asked a simple question. did you answer??? of course not... just troll away sir good job

You did try to tell certain people not to reply to this thread, so his answer was right on the money.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by MamaJ

Planes are flying overhead and leaving contrails behind. It's a natural result of a jet engine operating at high altitudes, in very cold, very humid air.

I knew this guy would show up, hes on every chemtrail thread although he vehemently denies the existence and is not open in shape or form to any other thoughts regarding the subject.

Thanks for showing up, i appreciate you answer to the simple question of the thread. Keep trolling away, I'm sure your opinion will sway mine along with countless others now. You've proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that contrails aren't over Cincinnati and whatever city your in and there certainly aren't any chemtrails because they certainly couldn't be true.

Thanks again for your comments. They helped the thread greatly. 2 thumbs up!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I told you, you prove, by doing a sample, that shows they exist, and I'll be the first to admit I was wrong.

Until then, you have a LOT of aviation knowledge to overcome, and no one has ever even come close.

You want an answer to your question? No, the government shutdown hasn't stopped contrails from forming, because they're formed from commercial aircraft. I watched dozens of contrails form every day the last couple of days out west.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Zaphod58

You can prove, beyond a doubt, that chemtrails are real? Not patents, but an actual study that proves they're real? Then why haven't you yet, and shut up all the skeptics?

OK I equate chem-trails with weather modification. And I can show you in black and white where weather modification is located within Agenda 21!

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Which still doesn't even BEGIN to prove chemtrails are real.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

OK I equate chem-trails with weather modification. And I can show you in black and white where weather modification is located within Agenda 21!

Can you show me in black and white that so called chemtrails are related to weather modification?

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Zaphod58

Then explain why patents are being assigned to both Boeing and Airbus, not applications, actual patents, for things that are never going to be built. I mean, patents mean it exists, right?

Exactly what I said would happen has happened. I said for people that don't believe not to comment, but they did and that's their right, but they have derailed the thread to patents and other things.

I asked if you have chemtrails over your cities. There are none over Cincinnati. To this guy I know what contrails are and there are plenty over Cincy because of the airport. Its been colder here so you would think there would be more but that is not the case so once again you can argue and derail the question all you want. It's what you are paid to do, or you take some joy in believing your opinions and thoughts toward what you take as facts are in fact true.

Hey I have a nice pool, i'll invite you over anytime and we can sit there and watch for an entire weekend, you can explain the differences to me because according to you I can't tell a cloud from a cotton ball.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by MamaJ

Ground temperatures have nothing to do with temperatures at altitude. The average temperature at 32,000 feet is so cold you'd die within minutes, even when it's 100+ at ground level.

Planes flying into the airport near you wouldn't leave contrails because they'd be too low. Contrails form above 26,000 feet.

Gotcha... obviously... lol...I have no clue about any of the contrail/chemtrail stuff. I am honestly naive when it comes to the logistics of flying, cloud seeding, and anything else that has to do with the conspiracies of the two. I just know that as I have gotten older I see soooo many planes creating lines in the sky that puff out and become clouds.

link   

Thanks for showing up, i appreciate you answer to the simple question of the thread. Keep trolling away, I'm sure your opinion will sway mine along with countless others now. You've proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that contrails aren't over Cincinnati and whatever city your in and there certainly aren't any chemtrails because they certainly couldn't be true.

You do understand he has more time around planes than most people in this thread combined?

link   

Yes, you're right. Someone from YOUR camp brings up patents, but skeptics are the ones derailing the thread. Just like I thought would happen. Anything Believers do is ok, but god help a skeptic that tries to reply to them.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Zaphod58

Which still doesn't even BEGIN to prove chemtrails are real.

You are persistent! I've shown you the U.S. Patent showing what the claim of the invention is (to control global warming), I haven't showed you the text in Agenda 21 about weather modification yet. Is that what it will take? I will be happy to if the OP says it's OK. If I could waterboard Al Gore I would. he knows all about this stuff.

link   

Mikeultra

Zaphod58
reply to post by MamaJ

Planes are flying overhead and leaving contrails behind. It's a natural result of a jet engine operating at high altitudes, in very cold, very humid air.

Please explain U.S. Patent 5003186 if you can.
www.patents.com...

Just because there is a patent for something doesn't mean it's in use when will some on here LEARN!!!

link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Yes, you're right. Someone from YOUR camp brings up patents, but skeptics are the ones derailing the thread. Just like I thought would happen. Anything Believers do is ok, but god help a skeptic that tries to reply to them.

That's the chemtrailer way....

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

You are persistent! I've shown you the U.S. Patent showing what the claim of the invention is (to control global warming),

Wrong, it is for a method and no device is even mentioned.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

There have been changes in recent years to engines, making them more efficient, and more powerful. A side effect of that is that they produce contrails where older engines wouldn't.

This is exactly what I am talking about. The plane on the left is an Airbus A340, which uses high bypass turbofans (the new engines), and the plane on the right is a Boeing 707, which uses low bypass turbofans. Add to that, unprecedented numbers of air traffic, (over 80,000 flights a day in the US counting civilian, military, and general aviation), and that's the end result.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

You have a process, you have the Agenda 21, but you have yet to prove that the means of delivery is real. You have to prove that before you can prove what they're used for.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join