It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Warns To Expect “Radical” Change In US Government Soon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I didn't find the article's title in the ATS search function, so forgive me if this has been posted already. Also, the article is four days old so I put it in the US Political Madness forum.

My brother just sent this link to me in an email and neither he or myself know of the reliability of the site it comes from. All I can say that if this turns out to be true, it is what many of us have feared for some time now.

www.eutimes.net...

A highly troubling “urgent bulletin” issued earlier today by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) states that it has received information from the Main Intelligence Directorate (GRU) warning to expect a “radical change” in the government of the United States, possibly within the next fortnight, based on information they have received from “highly placed” sources within the Pentagon. According to this MoFA bulletin, GRU intelligence assests were notified by their Pentagon counterparts this past week that President Barack Obama is preparing to invoke the powers given to him under 50 USC Chapter 13 to hold that various American States are now in a “state of insurrection” thus allowing him to invoke the National Emergencies Act under 50 USC § 1621 and invoke the highly controversial “continuity of government” plan for the United States allowing him, in essence, to rule with supreme powers.

Let's see what we can verify with this one ATS.
edit on 9-10-2013 by MichiganSwampBuck because: typo

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Verified or not.

If you live here, it is a definite.

It is just a matter of time.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
A quick Internet search links this story to Sorcha Faal.

Second line.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by MichiganSwampBuck

GRU? As in Russian Military Intelligence...GRU? Your link doesn't work..so I'm guessing.

I'll say this about a report I'm frankly not taking seriously ...as one dozens like it to pop in the last 6-9 months....IF it did pan out? IF Obama was that terminally stupid? Well, he'd have a self fulfilling prophecy, is what I think.

If he wanted to declare states in insurrection, then he's never seen insurrection on any level. He must not be paying any attention to his briefings of what it looks like in other nations. I am sure the American people will live up to what they're being called, if someone decides to call them rebels in an active state of insurrection.

Indeed.... lets the games begin, if he's be so foolish as to open the ceremonies like that. Careful what ya wish for.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by daryllyn

Ahhh.... We should have known by the GRU reference and how many other notes just like it have come out.

Thanks for confirmation.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
www.latimes.com...

.......just sayin'

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

daryllyn
A quick Internet search links this story to Sorcha Faal.

Second line.

Well that pretty much makes this one lose credibility with me, thanks daryllyn.

Also, one of the comments at eutimes links this one to Russian propaganda, so I'll be keeping an eye on RT today.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

MichiganSwampBuck
My brother just sent this link to me in an email and neither he or myself know of the reliability of the site it comes from.

At the bottom of the article is the word "source".
It is a link to the source of the article.
If you bother to click it, it takes you to...

All the clues are right there in front of you.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

No problem.

These are certainly interesting times, my eyes are on a ton of news sources at the moment, because I can't look away from the train wreck.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Well, the story sounds reasonable. I've seen the E.U. Times before, that website isn't too reliable. Anyway, this is why they used to peer review books, the internet is getting unreliable for politics.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

I see that now. Unfortunately I have dial-up and the page hadn't fully loaded when I posted this. Anyway it should be interesting what the others members can come up with. Thanks alpha1.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

This is a generated crisis. However, if groups of well funded peoples use the power of their assets to interfere with the rightful power of the government to enact laws and enforce such laws, those people should have their assets seized. There is a right in this country to have enacted any legislation so long that it is constitutional, through the normal course of legal processes. But there is no right for groups of individuals to use all their monetary power and influence to usurp the legal body of this country. To allow such, opens the door to rampant corruption. If such groups wish to change laws, they should do so by the normal processes of voting on legislation. Absent this process, they are without the legal power to change the law.

That said, congress is acting like idiots. Republicans know there will be no change to the Affordable Care Act, and they do not have the votes to enact this legislation. Further, our President, whether they like it or not has a constitutional right to veto that legislation and has indicated he would. Republicans would be wise to simply back off this posturing, and start behaving like statesmen. You can't have it your way all the time, but in a few more years if they act less like high school jocks they might acquire the representation in the House and Senate to repeal the Act. However, as one of those that is registered Republican, it seems a long shot and certainly at this stage I would not support a Republican nominee in the near future.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
The 'highly placed' source was probably huffingtonpost.com. I read an article about a religious leader calling for a military coup of the US.

Tea Party Republican -- Linked Religious Right Leader Calls for 'Military Takeover'
edit on 9-10-2013 by RegisteredUser because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I had to look up fortnight to see what it meant. I guess it is the same as a biweekly pay period.

Sorcha Faal seems to be a word that is used to keep people from reasoning on their own some times. Seems that the only ones that are allowed to reason are people with prestige. I think there may be something true to this article but the interpretation may be flawed by the author. I actually expect something to happen in the near future with the government, it is going to all come to a head shortly. Even though I think part of what is happening in government is staged, I know a little about mindset. It may get worse because of this, there is a lack of belief in whether the governments planners are right by some of the congressmen themselves. Congress does not run the country, neither does the president, some organized people do. I think that our legislature should analyze what these people are telling them. Insanity is running the economy.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Wow, this one was tossed into the hoax bin fairly quickly.

I guess that is that. I'll be emailing my brother and let him know what ATS had to say.

Thanks everyone - MSB

new topics

top topics

join