It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks releases what they report to be sensitive emails from US intelligence contractor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
hello

I just saw this and have not seen it posted..

Wikileaks has released over five million e-mails from the Texas headquartered "global intelligence" company Stratfor

Some really interesting stuff in some of these

eta sry trying to fix the link
if this link works scroll down and click their link
twitter.com...

eta

The Global Intelligence Files, over five million e-mails from the Texas headquartered "global intelligence" company Stratfor. The e-mails date between July 2004 and late December 2011. They reveal the inner workings of a company that fronts as an intelligence publisher, but provides confidential intelligence services to large corporations, such as Bhopal's Dow Chemical Co., Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon and government agencies, including the US Department of Homeland Security, the US Marines and the US Defence Intelligence Agency. The emails show Stratfor's web of informers, pay-off structure, payment laundering techniques and psychological methods.

edit on 8-10-2013 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

Link to Wikileaks search

Here you go, instead of putting the text into the first box, put it into the next box that pops up.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Skada
reply to post by goou111

Link to Wikileaks search

Here you go, instead of putting the text into the first box, put it into the next box that pops up.

your link is not working for me either. is it working for you?

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

Nope, try again. here is the link: [search [dot] wikileaks [dot] org/gifiles/?viewemailid=1661194]

when inserting a link, click on the box with the arrow pointing up, first box inseart what the test will say, next box, copy and paste the exact URL (in the address bar).
it looks like URL wikileaks [dot] org is cut out of the equation. even for the link.

Someone is censoring wikileaks. I smell a conspiricy...
edit on 10/8/2013 by Skada because: what! no links pointing to wikileaks? What is this, a CIA op?

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Skada

The twitter link works
twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Firstly, ATS does not allow links to WikiLeaks, as the material there has been obtained through illegal means...It is not ATS' rules, but those of its server providers or something i believe.

As for the material itself, thanks for sharing. I lost interest in alot of this stuff, but the screen captured text is definitely interesting.

Thanks.

Daas.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Skada

Here you go ....Search Engine Manipulation. Google and YouTube Suppress Controversial 9/11 Truth?

www.globalresearch.ca...

[With polls consistently showing that approximately 50% of Canadians and Americans doubt the official story of 9/11, the feat of keeping the lid on a public debate for over 12 years has been nothing short of miraculous.
This article presents a simple case study showing that this miracle is being performed with the assistance of Google and YouTube search engine interference]

top topics

join