It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Once Upon' promo blunder: Snow White's magic crotch!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Okay, we're all adults here....so lets get a laugh out of this like kids for a change.

This definitely goes under the heading of 'HAVE to see to believe'.....

ABC scored an accidental social media bullseye during Once Upon a Time last night. A pop-up animated graphic for the show’s Wonderland spin-off featured the White Rabbit making a magic portal in exactly the wrong spot — or the right one.
Source

Pardon the way the Youtube repeats it...but it seemed better to share the copy up there than leave it with just the link to the Entertainment news site.

You ..really.. can't...make this stuff up. I swear. They really do things this...umm.. Well, just what do you call that? (aside from hilarious for an oooops)

Have a good start to the day, everyone!

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Priceless Wrabbit

How did you explain that one to the wife ?

SnF and a damn good chuckle

Cody

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
LOL Literally!! Sometimes things come together in just such a way to turn me into a 16 year old giggling boy instead of a 30's something mother!!

Yeah. I know I am too old to find it funny.... but I do.

Thanks Wrabbit for the adolescent giggle this morning.

edit on 10/8/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Haha. Don't ya just love displays of a lack of pre-screening quality control?

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   

There's a joke there. . . . . but I'm almost afraid that it'd be against T&C.

Priceless!

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Not unintentional at all. Today's viral marketing relies heavily on social media to spread the word about their product. Even "live" tv like the superbowl areola show may well be scripted events. Too much conspiracy in ATA's coffee? Nope, too many years of marketing. I know how this stuff goes down in backroom branding sessions.
On another note one can't help but notice the sexualization of children's shows with Snow "camel toe" White being molested by a rabbit (of all creatures) with the word "once" prominently displayed with a great big O? Accident my backside. Also, have you seen how many Halloween costumes for young girls are now geared towards looking slutty? It's gotten way out of hand imo.
edit on 8-10-2013 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

cody599

Priceless Wrabbit

How did you explain that one to the wife ?

SnF and a damn good chuckle

Cody

My thoughts exactly, Cody!

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   

aboutface

Haha. Don't ya just love displays of a lack of pre-screening quality control?

You really think that was done on accident? I don't believe it. Sex sells. Innuendo seeks even better.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   

I think that's you wrabbit!

Dirty, dirty wrabbit promos are for kids!

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by greencmp

Nawww.. I have a dirty distant relative out there somewhere. That's him. I'm sure of it!

I am glad I didn't happen to be watching the broadcast that happened on and in mixed company. I couldn't have held back the reaction and laughter ...which surely would make for an awkward moment, depending on how mixed company could be. lol....

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Who Framed Roger Rabbit. Remember that one? In the scene in which the car comes out of the tunnel and Jessica Rabbit is tossed around. At one point her legs are spread open to the 'camera' and, in freeze frames, you can see her 'lady parts'.

7 Naughty Disney Moments

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Sex is a Magik portal! I surely doubt it was a blunder and was 100% on purpose!

Funny they mention vanquishing the evil queen right then as well as using the sword EXCALIBUR...

Hmm and I thought the Pen is truly mightier than the sword?

Just conditioning the masses as it were.

Clever if not unsubtle.

I still remember when they would pull rabbits out of a hat, well or at least try...

edit on 8-10-2013 by abeverage because: of the pen is mightier...hmmm maybe not?

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I agree totally...just the other day i saw an add in a magazine i was thumbing through where the dad is grilling burgers or something and the daughter is to the side of him a little bit away and the spatula is right in her crotch but she would theoretically be a few feet away. But everything aligned just right. I often look for stuff like that...nice find op.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Asktheanimals
On another note one can't help but notice the sexualization of children's shows with Snow "camel toe" White being molested by a rabbit (of all creatures) with the word "once" prominently displayed with a great big O? Accident my backside. Also, have you seen how many Halloween costumes for young girls are now geared towards looking slutty? It's gotten way out of hand imo.
edit on 8-10-2013 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

Don't just blame the TV shows & clothing. Much blame needs to be laid on the MUSIC industry!

Miley Cyrus with her twerking and revealing 'lack' of clothing, is setting a really slutty trend, and of course Lady Gaga, Rhianna, Beyonce, Robert Thicke as well as no end of rappers making degrading music videos

Don't get me wrong, I'm no prude and love the erotic, but some of these music videos should only be played later at night. Unfortunately, at least here in New Zealand, they're playing anytime of the day.

Oh and on MC, in one of her latest videos, she's promoting BOOZE, DRUGS & SEX! Of course there's a WAR on DRUGS, yet it appears fine to ENCOURAGE that lifestyle by the entertainment industry...maybe there's a secret deal in place between them and the Justice system, sort of a HONEY TRAP scenario???

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I thought of you when I first saw this OP. I had intended to send you a link. I watched that video about 10 times giggling like a schoolgirl.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
scroll & see in 09:11 www.youtube.com... whose music these devils and hidden messages

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

mangust69
scroll & see in 09:11 www.youtube.com... whose music these devils and hidden messages

So your video was set to music by Telefon Tel Aviv.
Before you start trying to convince everyone this is a Jewish conspiracy I should tell you Telfon Tel Aviv is a music act from New Orleans.
Originally started by Charles Cooper, who died of an accidental overdose in '09, and Joshua Eustis who is also a musician for Nine Inch Nails.

Don't let the name fool you. These guys were molded by the New Orleans club scene not by Mossad or any other scary Jews.
edit on 9-10-2013 by tanda7 because: they've probably never been to Tel Aviv

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by tanda7

it was a hint of blood and genetics whose authors messages or American goyim can insert them in the advertising film and cartoons, they even do not see them

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Powerful enough to vanquish the queen indeed... I'm sure that's one magical portal that no queen would want any part of!

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I hate to rain on anyones Conspiracy theory but it probably was just an accident.
The Graphics, usually called a lower third, was made weeks before the show was even finished.
The graphics may have been farmed out or done in house with no idea of what it was going to go over or when.
It probably went something like this:

The Ivy league network exec says "Hey we need a promo for this Once show thingy, get marketing on it"

The former failed cheerleader with the perfect hair in marketing has a team meeting, all made of the popular kids in school who can't hold real jobs, and comes up with the idea of:
A rabbit bouncing in, Drawing A Big O with magic fairy dust...Once....big O...Once....got it, ha, ha they bask in their creative genius and go to lunch to get drunk on wine.

The order is sent to one of her flunkies, himself a former frat boy/wanna be actor who may or may not be gay, depending on if there is a part in it for him.

He trots the script/storyboards over to the Graphics Department where it is handed to a George Lucas wanna be burned out CGI artist whose most pressing thought is,
"Can I get this crap done and rendering in time so I can go to Yaki's for lunch?"

The spot get finished, dumped to tape and handed to a tired Tech at the network and told "run it".

Where he asks? and is told "I don't know Lower third, Center"
Things like placement and timing not being part of the creative process.

The spots get aired at an inopportune placement and time, Conservative mothers across America are Aghast,
Liberals laugh, People point it out as further proof of the vast conspiracy to subvert their children, which by the way, started when the Jewish/Masonic/Hollywood liberal/Illuminati/Commie Elk club members introduced the hulla hoop in the 1958.
And the world goes on being just as frigging nuts as it was before.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join