It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John F. Kennedy and Barack H. Obama

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Willtell
Very astute op. Star and flag! I have alluded to this myself.

But the threat to Obama, imo, also comes from the elite people who didn’t like the Syrian war fiasco and expected us to be in a shooting war now.www.abovetopsecret.com...

Remember Kennedy also was getting out of Vietnam.

If you notice all this bad stuff, the mass killings all over the world, and the political hijinks going on now is indirectly and directly aimed at Obama.

Relating to this OP, of course, as I have observed here, the organized anti-Obama mob attacked the OP.

Clearly on this forum there is an organized anti-Obama group that stars each others posts, and attacks in the form of a mob when anyone even hints at a pro Obama stance in any form.

"Clearly on this forum there is an organized anti-Obama group that stars each others posts, and attacks in the form of a mob when anyone even hints at a pro Obama stance in any form. "

True and I almost gave up on ATS as too right-winged biased BUT I must give the forum some credit; I just noticed
at least a couple of pro-Obama posts running now and that is one reason I've brought the Kennedy - Obama post
back to see if I can get some unbiased comments. - Thanks

What is obvious though is the political divide in this country runs deep and long. We built this country on the famous 'Great Compromise' and then in the 1860s the compromise ended and Civil War followed. Are we going to let this budget crisis lead to another civil war? Are the extremists who think they are above the rule of law again going to try a coup d'etat which some believe happened when they ended Kennedy's Presidency?

DENY IGNORANCE!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

What Alledged Tea Party Members are you describing ? Sounds to me they certainly are not what the Party is Really about . They are Constitutionalists who believe in Liberty and Freedom for ALL Americans . Are Radical Leftist Extremists a True Representation of the Democratic Party in this Country ? Of course not , so you cannot Judge people just by what they Claim to Be is the Point I am making here..............

new topics

<< 1   >>

join