It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John F. Kennedy and Barack H. Obama

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
50 years ago the President of the United States, JOHN F. KENNEDY, a liberal Democrat who strongly believed in human rights and equality was assassinated by extremists within the government. These extremists follow an ideology similar to the Tea Party and its followers who will stop at nothing to get there way, circumnavigating their own government and the will of the people. Since his election back in 2008 many Republicans have shown an absolute disdain and hatred for the President and have sworn to stop him and his liberal agenda - law and the will of government duly elected by the people has no meaning to these terrorists within - they will stop at nothing to stop Barack Obama in his quest for equality and human rights.

Back then they used Oswald as a patsy - if they try it now they will make it look like a terrorist act. Let us all beware
of the danger these so-called patriot extremists represent to the freedom loving people of the world.

Let us not forget JOHN F. KENNEDY - Let us stop the extremists before they strike again.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

Oswald wasn't a patsy. Do a bit of research before posting this BS.

And also,don't compare Kennedy and Obama.

Different times,different presidents.

Kennedy was probably the last respectable US president. Obama,not so much.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   

nightstalker78

Kennedy was probably the last respectable US president.

That is a very myopic view of historic facts and evidences, you could better describe him as one of less evil presidents but in that regard I must also point that Carter wins over him in moral superiority if we were only to compare the human being in office, outside of the historic context that defined the occupation of office.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

Oswald wasn't a patsy.

Yes he was, what you may intended to say is that he was partially in the plan but he certainly was not fully informed and aware, and that is what a patsy is someone that unwillingly serves as a "sacrificial goat".

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
jfk had a lot of enemies. Some say it was that mylasian lady

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Panic2k11

Oswald wasn't a patsy.

Yes he was, what you may intended to say is that he was partially in the plan but he certainly was not fully informed and aware, and that is what a patsy is someone that unwillingly serves as a "sacrificial goat".

No,thats not what I intended to say. Don't put words in my mouth.

I've done enough research and all that to know that Oswald acted alone.

I'm not getting into it in this thread but I'll say this..it is not outside the realm of possibility that some crazy person shot the president back in 1963. If you care to discuss it further pm,lets not derail the OPs thread

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   

spartacus699
jfk had a lot of enemies. Some say it was that mylasian lady

But so does Obama - Many Republicans have indicated their hatred of him is more than politics. They see him as the
enemy in the same way some internal government groups saw Kennedy way back in '63. Popular conspiracy theory
on the assassination based on much circumstantial [and some more than circumstantial] evidence indicates an inside job.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   

JOHN F. KENNEDY, was assassinated by extremists within the government.

These same extremists exist today........but they are not "republicans"......they are the Banksters.

They want you to hate the "other side" and the MSM does a fantastic job of delivering the drivel to keep you looking in the opposite direction.

The remainder of your post compares apples to oranges, Kennedy was against the Military Industrial Complex, Obama is it's cheerleader - so was Bush.

The blokes with all the money and oil and stuff run your country - not Obama, not congress and certainly not "we the people".

The state of your country, and the planet, is a testament to that.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   

I am astounded that you actually put obama in the same category as kennedy.
kennedy doesn't deserve to be insulted in such a way.obama likened to kennedy,what a sick joke,and not I say not even funny.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   

How is Obama even slightly comparable to JFK?

will stop at nothing to get there way, circumnavigating their own government and the will of the people

Honestly, It sounds more like you're describing Obama...

disdain and hatred

Hate is a strong word, I'd say more a strong disliking, and well deserved given his actions as president.

Also, I fixed this part for you:

...Barack Obama in his conquest for power and control

I don't know where you heard that Obama cares about your or my human rights.
Drone strikes on U.S. citizens ring a bell?
From the UN website about human rights:

Article 10.

Everyone is entitled in full equality to a fair and public hearing by an independent and impartial tribunal, in the determination of his rights and obligations and of any criminal charge against him.

NDAA anyone?

Article 9.

No one shall be subjected to arbitrary arrest, detention or exile.

So much for human rights, huh?
edit on 8-10-2013 by kx12x because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Radically... RADICALLY...different times and different Presidents. No kidding and thank you for saying it before I could.

Jack Kennedy would beat Obama like a defective step child and throw his sorry butt out the door to the amusement of onlookers, inside the first day of meeting him. Kennedy was a man and a leader. Obama is a mouse and a puppet. No comparison at all, IMO.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   

nightstalker78

Kennedy was probably the last respectable US president. Obama,not so much.

A thousand stars to you my friend for this statement alone. He was before my time but it should be obvious to anyone that things started deteriorating quite rapidly in this country after that very public assassination.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
UGH. Obama isn't anything like Kennedy. To say they are similar is absurd. The only thing they have in common is that they share the title 'President of the United States' and the letter (D) after their names. That's it. Kennedy was capable. Obama isn't. Kennedy knew what he was doing. Obama doesn't. Kennedy understood economics. Obama hasn't got a clue.

And to throw the 'Tea Party' in as a bunch of deranged killers is, in itself, a deranged notion. Of course republicans aren't going to go along with Obama's insane ideas for the country and they'll try to block them. Democrats aren't going to go along with a Republican POTUS's ideas either ... does that make them a bunch of 'terrorists' to quote you??

Your language of 'terrorists' in reference to those trying to block Obama's pathetic policies is out of place. Sounds like parroting of the talking points rhetoric coming out of that nutter Nancy Pelosi.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Another similarity between Kennedy and Obama is those who hated Kennedy always hated Kennedy. Years after
his death you would sometimes mention his name to people because you may have thought he was a great President and they would fire back with the same type of negative comments that Obama started to get long before he became
President. Say what you want and think what you will but If JFK were to re-write his book "Profiles in Courage" I bet
you he would put Obama in it.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Very astute op. Star and flag! I have alluded to this myself.

But the threat to Obama, imo, also comes from the elite people who didn’t like the Syrian war fiasco and expected us to be in a shooting war now.www.abovetopsecret.com...

Remember Kennedy also was getting out of Vietnam.

If you notice all this bad stuff, the mass killings all over the world, and the political hijinks going on now is indirectly and directly aimed at Obama.

Relating to this OP, of course, as I have observed here, the organized anti-Obama mob attacked the OP.

Clearly on this forum there is an organized anti-Obama group that stars each others posts, and attacks in the form of a mob when anyone even hints at a pro Obama stance in any form.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
John F. Kennedy and Barack H. Obama

Is comparable to the:

Yin and Yang!

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

" These extremists follow an ideology similar to the Tea Party "

Lets see , Tea Party Members are Libertarians , and in NO WAY can they be Compared to these Alledged Extremists in your RANT here . Get your Facts Straight before you go and make a Fool of yourself Online...........

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

OMG I can't believe you actually compared Obama to Kennedy.

I was around when Kennedy was president. You don't know what you're talking about.

Kennedy was a liberal democrat, Obama is a closet fascist.

Alluding that the Tea Party wanting to assassinate the president was pretty low. There is a lot of hatred out there, almost all from the so called progressives.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I think your very wrong and Alien is very right.

Some of the GOP Tea Party people AND OTHERS can perfectly be compared to the extremists who hated Kennedy.

Not 100 percent clones of each other but very close if you examine the inner hatred of both type groups.
Check out the film JFK.

reply to post by Zanti Misfit

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

So much hatred that the progressives went and shut down the government.

How logical is your post?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join