It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disability?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Many of us out there.

Matter fact you could hang with me for 30days and say....WOW dude. My apologies.
www.cbsnews.com...

and I'm not in a wheel chair I don't look funny nor do oooooze etc etc.

Its the worse kind of disability....No one here's your scream.
edit on 6-10-2013 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

MOD EDIT
direct link to article
www.cbsnews.com...
edit on Sun Oct 6 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

Can't find a job disability?

2nd line.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Its the worse kind of disability....No one here's your scream.

I think I have you beat.

I heard your scream and everyone else's.

I should have built up a sensitivity to it by now, but my condition is getting worse. The screams seem louder, there seems to be more people screaming, and there is nothing that I can do to stop it.

I am starting to feel the pain that the whole earth is feeling.

You are screaming because you are echoing the sounds around you and you can feel the soul being wrenched from the essence of our planet.

Maybe it is a disability, but it is surely not the worst one.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
It seems easier for some people to get disability over people that really need it. I have a few examples. Does anyone else?

The whole system is run by incompetent, low IQ individuals.

Disgusting.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

i fell inside of a oilrig many years ago i got up and carried on when my broken jaw /ribs /hand healed i went back to work without claiming any benefits .

about 6 years ago the sciatica got that bad i needed tablets and two years ago they stopped them i had claimed sickness benefits for 3 months in that time .

now my doctors say that they have been told not to hand out sick notes and will not give me tablets i cannot drive anymore and will not get benefits without a note from the doc.

i just consider myself retired now at 46 i claim no benefits i have to look after me and this seems to be the way in my area as everyone is getting the same treatment .

a angry jock

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Oh the irony of it all.....
The most priviledged and richest segment of society gets to investgate the poor people for fraudulent claims......
When the # do we get to investgate them for the rape of the country???

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I've been on disability for 3 years. It took me six years to get it. I had to fight tooth and nail with Social Security. For me disability wasn't a choice. I have 30 years of medical documentation backing my case up. I spent many years in the workforce trying to hold down a job and deal with my illness. My illness was at the point it was costing me work. I lost 6 jobs because I couldn't perform due to my illness. I was making good money at the time. I didn't come to the decision to apply for disability easily. While some people like to leach off the government personally I'd rather work. I could make a lot more money working. I don't like living in the richest country on earth as a second class citizen. I can barely afford toilet paper.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
That little segment on 60 minutes was good. Its a damn disgrace and disservice to this continent when you ABUSE government handouts. People are too proud to take the minimum wage jobs so they stay getting their $1100 a month and I stay paying it.

top topics

join