It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is it that I am?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   
EDIT Bickering

[edit on 19-11-2004 by TheBigD]

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   
No, you are not "Indigo". Indigo is new age babble. But you, my friend, if what you say is true, are the representation of the next jump in the human life. You represent the next version of humanity. This is of course, if you are not just trying to get attention which for some reason I don't think you are.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by iceofspades
No, you are not "Indigo". Indigo is new age babble. But you, my friend, if what you say is true, are the representation of the next jump in the human life. You represent the next version of humanity. This is of course, if you are not just trying to get attention which for some reason I don't think you are.

What do you mean by next version of humanity, like an updated version of software?

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBigD

What do you mean by next version of humanity, like an updated version of software?

Exactly. Like say a new operating system for your body.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Hey I resemble that Babble Remark, lol.

I too Being an Indigo despise all of the fluffy crap they spew. But I think the premise of the Indigos are worthwhile.

Check it out sometime, we also agree humanity is evolving.

www.metagifted.org...

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 01:43 AM
link   
According to MENSA you are not a genius your are jus a little above average
with great potential for management. Don't feel bad though I fall in the same
category at an IQ of 127

I am a non-conformist I like being normal and find it funny that people go out
of there way to be different when just being normal is something most people
are not.

geo

[edit on 11/15/2004 by geocom]

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 05:59 AM
link   
aliens are experimenting on you. they communicate with u throuh your brain. they show u stuff and are always watching u. they know what u are thinking and genetically altered u thats why u got that ability.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 06:25 AM
link   
The Big D
In what way did you save your sisters life with the use of your "psychic" abilities?

I hope this is not another thread by someone who wants to be made to feel special.

Elaborate on your claims.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:03 AM
link   

A little background information before question:
As I a child my IQ was tested in the genius level, above 120. Throughout childhood to present I have a had some kind of psychic ability. For example, age 7 I saved my sister's life due to it, age 9 I knew my uncle had died before we got news of his death. At age 7 I also had a very bizarre vision of fighting in the desert alongside a tank, and the reason I can vividly recall this one is because my mother was trying to wake me up as I was having it and she said that when my eyes opened they suddenly rolled back into my head. The psychic events are sporadic though, not consistent at all. From age 9 on I have encountered UFO's often and have had some kind of communication with them although I don't know why.
Today I find it hard to find a common ground with relatives, friends, etcetera. I have always felt different from other people and am now realizing that I am different, but in many ways the same.

My question:
Is there some kind of explanation for all of this? Am I Indigo child or what?

Hi TheBigD

If what you say is the truth, I can empathsise with you, for my childhood was just as "out there". I, however, didnt see myself as different, because I thought everyone was having the same experiences as me. In my late teens, I realised this was not so. Then, I felt different, then I realised that my friends thought I was really different, but were too polite to say anything to me. They knew I would say things that would come true and it really freaked them. I just thought I was I good guesser.

Well, that was a long time ago and I have well and truly come to terms with what I call, my gift.
I now work exclusively in this area, but when I was in "normal" business, I found this "Gift" to be an invaluable asset.
It matters not whether you "label" yourself with the Indigo understanding, but what IS important is that you, by your intent develop your "Gift" for the benefit of yourself and others. It is part of who you are, be greatful for your "difference".

Cheers

Malai5

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   

As I a child my IQ was tested in the genius level, above 120. Throughout childhood to present I have a had some kind of psychic ability.

Man, a 120 iq and you can't use proper grammar eh?

Today I find it hard to find a common ground with relatives, friends, etcetera.

Imagine, a kid who can't relate to his/her relatives.

Am I Indigo child or what?

Sound like a pretty normal "non-indigo" kid to me.

iceofspades
You represent the next version of humanity

Why? Because he/she thinks they have psychic abilities?

konartis
aliens are experimenting on you. they communicate with u throuh your brain. they show u stuff and are always watching u. they know what u are thinking and genetically altered u thats why u got that ability.

You can tell all that from a little post eh?

Seriously, what does one have here? Someone claiming to be psychic and in sporadic contact with aliens? And nothing to substantiate any of this? Does the OP care to elaborate or try to back up these claims? I am genuinely interested.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
What talent is it you have nurtured enough to make a living off Malai5? I only ask out of curiosity ;-)

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Koka
The Big D
In what way did you save your sisters life with the use of your "psychic" abilities?

I hope this is not another thread by someone who wants to be made to feel special.

Elaborate on your claims.

We were vacationing in Las Vegas and I had hidden from her under the coffee table and my brothers told me to stay there, and she'd have to go look for me downstairs and would get in trouble by step-mother, which would have been hilarious. As I was under the coffee table I got the feeling that she would never return if I let her go downstairs, and so to the dismay of my brothers I ran after her as she went down the hallway. I know she would have never returned and I know what would have happened if I had stayed, it was not anxiety but a knowing.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

As I a child my IQ was tested in the genius level, above 120. Throughout childhood to present I have a had some kind of psychic ability.

Man, whats up with you being such a d!ck? This is not a formal message board where proper use of grammar is required. Formality is conformity, avoid it.

[edit on 15-11-2004 by TheBigD]

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Just be thankful you aren't as screwed up as I am...

Personally I think you're a human being that's been able to sporadically tap into something that eventually, more and more people will be able to use. Perhaps an evolutionary "baby step". It's one of the reasons I practice my own meager abilities when I can...in hopes that my children's children, etc. will be much better at it, and find a use besides entertaining parlor tricks with it...

EDIT:

Man, whats up with you being such a d!ck?

Please cease such direct personal attacks, especially trying to circumvent the censors....thanks...
Please try and defend yourself without resorting to such tactics...

[edit on 15-11-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Man, whats up with you being such a d!ck?[/quoite]
Well you're telling us here that you are a genius, did you really think no one was going to take note of the errors?

This is not a formal message board where proper use of grammar is required. Formality is conformity, avoid it.

Improper speeelllling is becoming conformity, maybe you should avoid it. Normally I wouldn't be such a grammar nazi, but, I mean come on man! In the very sentence and paragraph where you tell everyone you have super psychic powers, talk to aliens, and are a literal genius, you make such silly mistakes? Of course i had ot be a dick and jump on it! Sorry to have upset you so much.

anyway

I know she would have never returned and I know what would have happened if I had stayed, it was not anxiety but a knowing.

How is this an example of psychic powers? You were convinced that you saved her, but you don't know. Its not as if you prophesied that a piano would fall on her and had her avoid a particular street or something.

Has anything else ever happened that is more like a psychic event? What about the alien contacts, what happens during those?

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   

What is it that I am

You are a human soul. So am I. So is everyone else. Your abilities reach beyond labels, biology, arbitrary IQ numbers and circumstances. You do not need any of that to feel special. You already are special in your own unique way.

As for your psychic experiences, they are not completely out of the ordinary, a lot of children are psychic. As pointed out, 120 IQ is not genius level, it's high-average, but don't buy into the hype of IQ numbers, they are not a true representation of your multidimensional intelligence.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nairod
What talent is it you have nurtured enough to make a living off Malai5? I only ask out of curiosity ;-)

Hi Nairod

Clairvoyance and all the associated abilities that go with this.
As well as provide guidence, we, for there are 3 of us who work together, research and receive information which we freely distribute. We also have held classes with these received "writings" as the focal point of discussion.

Our living is small, but we require little, as we have well and truly gotten over the "wants" of the 3d world.

Cheers

Malai5

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
So what is a Genius IQ? I�ve always though that it was about 150, but I'm probably wrong. I have an IQ of 144 but I don't consider myself a genius at all. There are people way smarter than I am out there in the world. I agree with one of the previous posts; that IQ is not the be all and end all for intelligence measurement. So what exactly are the boundaries for IQ levels, and what is the average IQ level?

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
So what is a Genius IQ? I�ve always though that it was about 150, but I'm probably wrong. I have an IQ of 144 but I don't consider myself a genius at all. There are people way smarter than I am out there in the world. I agree with one of the previous posts; that IQ is not the be all and end all for intelligence measurement. So what exactly are the boundaries for IQ levels, and what is the average IQ level?

Sorry about the double post, damn mouse.

[edit on 15-11-2004 by Mxyztos]

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mxyztos
So what is a Genius IQ? I�ve always though that it was about 150, but I'm probably wrong. I have an IQ of 144 but I don't consider myself a genius at all.

144 is in fact at the bottom edge of the genius scale.
I took these tests when I was young and scored higher then
@149 now a lowly 127 LOL.

geo

mod edit: fixed quote tags

[edit on 15-11-2004 by Spectre]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join