It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we allowed to talk about Elvis Presley conspiracies on ATS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
i cannot believe that the latest thread on Elvis was deleted completely. i understand the closing of a thread, but not removing it completely.

Is there any explanation as to why, and are we um... allowed, to speak about and discuss Elvis conspiracies here on ATS?

i am very very confused about this it makes no sense.

If someone were to capture the IP's that surely visit a place like this you'd see that every alphabet agency and their brother are up the ATS ying yang, and nothing happens to any other thread, except these Elvis threads, which are DELETED in spite of all the hard work that's gone into them.

I can't understand it, unless Jon Cotner IS Elvis and has somehow won over the ATS staff and ownership maybe with an offer to go public right here from this site.. hey anything's possible. That is the only way that i can explain it.

Anyone care to enlightened us, and ARE we allowed or permitted to talk about Elvis conspiracies here at ATS?

Best Regards,

NAM aka Bob

edit on 5-10-2013 by NewAgeMan because: typo

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Feel free to disagree with me if you wish.

I was very interested in the subject and tried to contribute to the threads. I saw a lot of evidence and read many interesting posts. It was very educational. And i can honestly say that my question as to whether he is still alive was answered. In fact, it was answered so well that i can't see any other evidence making any difference to my own belief.

But the problem with something like this is that it doesn't stop there. Delving too deep can adversely affect the subjects life/lives. If you have any affection whatsoever for the man and the memories he gave you, then let him live in peace. He has sacrificed so much for privacy and none of us here have the right to undo that.

Like most, i wanted proof. But i wanted proof so i could put my own mind at rest. And i feel that i've seen sufficient proof. The problem was that the threads started to devolve into unsubstantiated theory and harrassment.

So i'd like to thank everyone who contributed and say that if the evidence submitted isn't enough for you to make a clear decision for yourselves, then accept that no evidence will ever be enough. Either way, i feel it's time to let sleeping dogs lie.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Since another thread just bit the dust... I'd say no. No we are not.
edit on 10/5/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Any topic is open for discussion on ATS within the terms and conditions.

On Elvis

Thread closed.

top topics

join