It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi....im new..ish! and a little annoyed .....(if i mention Elvis....am i blackballed?)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS man. Like you i also am really interested in the conspiracy to delete all Elvis is alive threads here to. I read thru alot of topics on this site and seldom respond unless it's something pretty worthwhile. The Elvis thread(s) had some compelling evidence by some bright folks here who put alot of effort in bringing a huge conspiracy to the surface.

Think of it like this. With all the surveillance done to us in this day and age by various alphabet agencies, it's logical to think that if someone puts something online on a public forum that is exposing something as big as Elvis still being alive and under a different alias it would be deleted. It's strange because this site would go down in history if this was found out to be true.

Oh and i am in no way claiming that the mods or owners are the ones acting maliciously here by deleting it. I find it sketchy. But i can see this actually backfiring and this site could take flak with legal matters and put it this way. If those guys can fake someones death. Imagine what they will do to prevent someone from exposing it. Which brings me to my final point. I enjoy reading and a few discussions on here. But if something major is actually presented here or on any public site. Chances are it won't last long as any truth will be erased and then lots of disinformation will be released to diffuse/distract from said discovery. Think Roswell. It's not something we are meant to know about. Regardless it's one of my new favorite conspiracy's

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   

<< 1   >>

join