It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Science Proves God = CHIRHO (RX) Means 'E=MC^2'

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

You're right about the measurement. Silly of me; that's what I call a really stupid mistake.

Yes, the formula is 2∏r. But the point of my post still holds good.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Astyanax
reply to post by spy66

Yes, the formula is 2∏r. But the point of my post still holds good.

Yes, Your point holds quite well

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   
How in the hell do you come up with this stuff? It's so off-the-wall that it makes sense! I like it.

I love the way you have pieced all these things together, it's pretty amazing really. You've got quite the brain on you sir.

By the way, God is definitely energy because energy is the only thing that cannot be created or destroyed, it is eternal just as God is said to be. Everything within the universe is energy in one form or another, that means that we too are God along with everything else. We're the part of God that knows itself! How crazy is that?

Zeus was the god of lightning, lightning is electricity, electricity circulates through our brains creating consciousness, consciousness creates the image we see, the image we see is the light of the world, and the light of the world is said to be Jesus. So basically Zeus and Jesus are the same god just in different forms.

All the gods throughout history have been the same entity in various forms and all religions are pointing to the same exact thing, life itself. God is existence and everything within it.

Great thread, S&F!

edit on 3701404CST373 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   
God can only be defined as to what 'he' is not.
In your A=B non sequeters, you could define the variable 'god' as anything you like.
edit on 22-12-2013 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

rom12345
God can only be defined as to what 'he' is not.
In your A=B non sequeters, you could define the variable 'god' as anything you like.
edit on 22-12-2013 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

A can never = B

Only A can = A

We can not use Our Mathematical laws to explain how the infinite "A" formes finite.

Where "A" = A+b

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Thanks for the response, I am not sure where I came up with it from precisely.
Perhaps the reptilian cortex - subconscious is the most likely source.

Just for fun let me tell you about John Henry and how that relates to this.

Some background:

John Henry is an American folk hero and tall tale. He worked as a "steel-driver"—a man tasked with hammering a steel drill into rock to make holes for explosives to blast the rock away. He died during the construction of a tunnel for a railroad. In the legend, John Henry's prowess as a steel-driver was measured in a race against a steam powered hammer, which he won, only to die in victory with his hammer in his hand. The story of John Henry has been the subject of numerous songs, stories, plays, books and novels.[1][2]

Until recently it was generally believed that the race between a man and a steam hammer described in the ballad occurred during the construction of the Chesapeake and Ohio Railway in the 1870s.[3] In particular, the race was thought to have occurred during the boring of Big Bend tunnel near Talcott, West Virginia between 1869 and 1871.[1][4][5] Talcott holds a yearly festival named for Henry and a statue and memorial plaque have been placed along a highway south of Talcott as it crosses over the Big Bend tunnel.[4]

Here is a link to one of the full poems:
John Henry by Anonymous

It's an interesting mixture of mythology and history, and it can create fog which causes aspects to become difficult to discern accurately.

So instead let's take a purely figurative look at the information and compare it with other ideas to see what connects.

12 Pound Hammer ? 12months, 12 hours, etc
Serves as the legendary "weapon-tool" of the deity figure.

When he was a baby he 'sat on mama's knee', just like our mythological mother-child depictions.

So what about ChiRho XP?

X would be the Railroad combined with the "Golden Spike". One is a horizontal line while the other is vertical (creating a coordinate system).

Rho would be "Big Bend", the tunnel where finality of the myth occurs.
This is subtly referring to "Ben" and "Big Ben", aka Father Time.

Well, they carried John Henry down the tunnel
And they laid his body in the sand.
Now every woman riding on a C and O train
Says, "There lies my steel-driving man, Lord, Lord,
There lies my steel-driving man."

"Steel Driving Man" ? Laid in the Sand?
This 'Still Driving' man is the "Sand-Man" (particles, grains, silicone).

A little of the real history of the transcontinental railroad is in order:

The "Golden Spike" (also known as "The Last Spike"[1]) is the ceremonial final spike driven by Leland Stanford to join the rails of the First Transcontinental Railroad across the United States connecting the Central Pacific and Union Pacific railroads on May 10, 1869, at Promontory Summit, Utah Territory. The term "Last Spike" has been used to refer to one driven at the usually ceremonial completion of any new railroad construction projects, particularly those in which construction is undertaken from two disparate origins towards a meeting point. The "Last Spike" now lies in the Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University.[2]

And here is information about the two locomotives at the event:
Union Pacific 119
And the Jupiter

A little more info on the side, here a link to Amasa Leland Stanford

Amasa Leland Stanford[1] (March 9, 1824 – June 21, 1893) was an American tycoon, industrialist, politician and founder of Stanford University. Migrating to California from New York at the time of the Gold Rush, he became a successful merchant and wholesaler, and continued to build his business empire. He served one two-year term as governor of California after his election in 1861, and later eight years as senator from the state. As president of Southern Pacific and, beginning in 1861, Central Pacific, he had tremendous power in the region and a lasting impact on California. Many considered him a robber baron.[2][3][4][5][6]

Anyways, as you can probably see, all of the historical naming schemes of the real events, and the motifs expressed in the mythology of the US Railroad are highly reminiscent of many earlier mythological cycles.

119 is 911 backwards, the train indicates that "9" means completion or perfection, and "11" represents the gateway pillars. So "Completion of the Gateway" or "Gateway to Perfection" seem to be reasonable interpretations, among others.

Look at how all of these symbols are depicted closely.
That is the Utah quarter.

The Golden Spike Monument, Council Bluffs, IA. 1939

Recognize this? It's highly similar to an Obelisk, and a thousand other things.
It's similar to some Anchor designs, maybe even rakes or other gardening equipment, maybe even like a crowbar (Bar of the Crow?).
It's the "Diving Dove Columba-Column" - because you have to Drive it downwards with the "hammer".

John Henry Horse

John Henry (March 9, 1975 – October 8, 2007) was an American Thoroughbred race horse who had 39 wins, with $6,591,860 in earnings. He was twice voted the Eclipse Award for Horse of the Year in 1981 and 1984, with his 1981 selection the only one in which the victor received all votes cast for that award. John Henry was also listed as #23 - Top 100 U.S. Racehorses of the 20th Century.

That's Horus the Hoarse Horse running the "Big Bend" Course because he is the "Source".

This stuff actually connects really well into my Sha thread I'm still working with so maybe I'll copy this in there at some point as well.

So what I hope people ask themselves are things like this :
"Is John Henry really about some guy back in the day, or is it a clever mythology borne out of much more ancient understandings?
Does John and the Big Bend represent Jonah and the Whale (or similar stories), as the names are closely linked etymologically, and the themes share many elements?
Is this a creation story about the universe at large rather than a mere explanation of a specific railroad?"

This will lead to all sorts of pathways to investigate.
For example the Big Bend National Park (Texas)
Where we find the Chisos Mountains and the Sierra Madre Oriental.
Chisos = "Ghost, Clash of Arms, or possibly Enchantment"
Sierra Madre Oriental = "Mother Mountains of the East"
Sierra also ---> Sarah ---> Sera ---> Serrated Seraphs from "Sara" (Ancient China) or the Saracens (Etc ETC)
edit on 23-12-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
While I was in jail for being awesome I rewrote this thread since the Govt was so interested in it...

I'll redo it sometime soon.
It isn't part of The Latest Testament exactly but I'm so preoccupied with all this court battle stuff all of this will take time to get posted up.

I'm gonna make these old threads look like child's play.

Hell just can't hold me....

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Seldom have I seen such speculative stretching.

It's easier to just say the symbol represents "God"

NO, it's just more convenient for religious people to claim everything proves god exists.

You remind me of the ridiculous mental contortions Jewish people put themselves to to try to prove their ridiculous religions like saying that speaking their letters creates the universe, or banging their head against a stupid wall for that matter.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join