It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radio waves controlling people?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

CIAGypsy

When I have a bit more time, I will post more information about this technology for Bedlam since he seems to be unaware of it.

What, the sonic stuff? I think we covered that on page 2 of the thread.

There's several basic types, but in general you've got plane wave array (LRAD), interferometric (sonic hologram) and non-linear ultrasonics.

My personal favorite is the ultrasonic type, which is what the company that produces the LRAD first came out with, and sold to another company that you don't hear about anymore. At one time you could purchase demo units. We had one at Redstone. It's a lot of fun.

They all share a common issue - you can't cover a huge distance, you can't shoot through an object and have a useful active zone on the other side, and you have to be excruciatingly careful about backdrop. So no firing it through walls or floors, I'm afraid.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Clearly we have a difference of opinion when it comes to DEW'S (direct energy weapons) but beings your a tech guy i would like your opinion on this topic i'm going to take it in a little bit different of a direction...

Ok we have discussed the negative potential of radio waves, cell towers, satellite based software ect ect, and we have difference of opinion's but what do you think of the positive aspect of all of this in another words what is your opinion of radionics in the field of homeopathic medicine, i have done some research on this, my niece unfortunately has mitochondrial disease and i have been exploring other options of treatment including the method of Juvenon and i would like your opinion of the potential positive aspects of all of this...can it be done do you subscribe to the theory????

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

I'm at one of my brothers' houses and only have a phone so will get back to it when i dont have to tap on this tiny pad with my big mitts.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Cool thanks, i'm interested in your take on it...
edit on 20-10-2013 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by pimppapa1977

Take a look aty thread iridium conspiracy. It covers it all.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

King Seesar
reply to post by Bedlam

...what do you think of the positive aspect of all of this in another words what is your opinion of radionics in the field of homeopathic medicine, i have done some research on this, my niece unfortunately has mitochondrial disease and i have been exploring other options of treatment including the method of Juvenon and i would like your opinion of the potential positive aspects of all of this...can it be done do you subscribe to the theory????

When you say 'radionics', what does that mean to you? So we're on the same page.

I don't ascribe to homeopathy at all. I'm not sure what radionics might be off hand, and how that would relate to homeopathy. Are you talking about the Clark/Rife sorts of things?

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Goggle Radionics it's the theory that sonic type waves can be beamed to you with this theory of homeopathic medicine a more advanced subscribed theory on mega hertz in the sonic healing spectrum....

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

From what I'm seeing, it's total hogwash. They don't claim it's sound. They claim it's a mystic energy that can't be detected, sort of like chi. That's always handy, IMO, if you're proposing a hogwash machine, you should stipulate that the output of it can't be detected or measured in any way.

It's the usual woo salad of "frequency" "energy" "healing frequencies" and so on, wherein there's no way to detect or measure the "energy" or "frequencies" they're supposedly generating. And lots of weird voodoo stuff associated with it too, if you take it back to Abrams.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Bedlam

From what I'm seeing, it's total hogwash. They don't claim it's sound. They claim it's a mystic energy that can't be detected, sort of like chi. That's always handy, IMO, if you're proposing a hogwash machine, you should stipulate that the output of it can't be detected or measured in any way.

It's the usual woo salad of "frequency" "energy" "healing frequencies" and so on, wherein there's no way to detect or measure the "energy" or "frequencies" they're supposedly generating. And lots of weird voodoo stuff associated with it too, if you take it back to Abrams.

That's what i meant by frequency i.e (silent frequency) mega hertz and so on, it's relatively new in the medical community, but beings we both disagree with what frequency can do i could understand you coming to your conclusion, but the bottom line is when these frequency weapons are perfected there going to be used both ways and that is good and bad which i think to a certain extent has already happened...

But thanks for your opinion on the subject anyhow....

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

King Seesar

That's what i meant by frequency i.e (silent frequency) mega hertz and so on, it's relatively new in the medical community, but beings we both disagree with what frequency can do i could understand you coming to your conclusion, but the bottom line is when these frequency weapons are perfected there going to be used both ways and that is good and bad which i think to a certain extent has already happened...

What do you think frequency actually is? What do you mean by "silent frequency", and to whom in the medical community do you think "frequency" is new?

"Frequency weapons" is a nonsense term, btw.

In a serious sense...what does "frequency" mean to you? Let's start there.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I don't think it's anything so exotic as radio waves or anything like that. It's just people being naive and easy to manipulate.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Bedlam

King Seesar

What do you think frequency actually is? What do you mean by "silent frequency", and to whom in the medical community do you think "frequency" is new?

"Frequency weapons" is a nonsense term, btw.

A Frequency is a frequency some are audible and some aren't, sort of like silent sound or a pitch that could come from various places, heck even our brain transmits a frequency and with all the new remote stuff that keeps coming out like cell phones and new applicable products there's more of it in the air, now if any of that hurts people or is being used in a weapon to do so is up for conjecture, some think it is some not, you and me just happen to fall onto different sides there, no biggie, i'm sure there's plenty of stuff we do agree on...

Also it depends how far back you want to go with nuances in how old the application of radionics mixed with waves go in terms of health and how new that is to the Medical community, sure the concept is maybe not as new as i made it out to be but relatively speaking yea it kind of is new....

Like i said before my niece has mitochondria and i have been looking into different paths that might help and beings the new rage of a lot of people is frequency based paths for medicine i figured i would ask around and get peoples opinions and so fourth.....
edit on 30-10-2013 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

King Seesar

Bedlam

A Frequency is a frequency some are audible and some aren't, sort of like silent sound or a pitch that could come from various places, heck even our brain transmits a frequency and with all the new remote stuff that keeps coming out like cell phones and new applicable products there's more of it in the air

Frequency means how often something cyclical happens per unit time. No more, no less.

Any occurrence has a frequency. If a woodpecker taps on a tree limb 30 times a minute, that's the woodpecker tap frequency he's got. If a faucet drips once a second, that's the faucet drip frequency. Frequency just means how often something happens per unit of time, generally seconds or minutes, but even miles per hour is a frequency, it's how many miles you're going to go by in an hour, so it's how often something (a mile going by) is happening per unit of time (an hour), which makes it a frequency by definition.

Frequency is therefore an attribute, and not something tangible. I can't shoot a frequency at you. I can't dip up a bucket of frequency and heave it on you. It would be like throwing blue at you. Things can BE colored blue, but you can't have a handful of blue, because blue is the attribute of color. Frequency is the attribute of re-occurrence.

Therefore things have a frequency, but there isn't a standalone thing called a frequency, separate from what it's a frequency of. That's why, if you watch me post, when someone says "bla bla is frequency" I'll nearly always reply "Frequency of what?" because you can't just have 'frequency'. It's ALWAYS 'frequency of what'.

Now, reading the part I quoted from you, it also seems like you are mixing up very different things just because they all share the attribute of frequency. Two things having a frequency doesn't mean they're related in any way, any more than a blue car is like a blue sky. A radio signal is NEVER audible directly, even if it's in the same frequency range as an audible sound. A 1kHz radio signal is totally silent, because it's not sound. A 1kHz sound is audible, but doesn't radiate like a radio wave, because sound and radio are totally different in nature, even though they share the attribute of frequency.

In a similar way, your brain produces "brain waves" on an EEG, and can have definite frequencies (again, blue car, blue bird, blue sky - all different qualitatively), but the frequency is caused by firing rates of neurons. Neurons produce a small electrical potential when they fire as a side effect, sort of the way a car makes an exhaust sound. Since your brain functions as a sort of asynchronous state machine in ways, you see waves of information processing as one section completes analysis and the next picks up the results and goes on. In a way it's like the "wave" at a football stadium. But that's all the meaning you can impart to it - it's the aggregate electrical noise of a lot of neurons firing, and what you're seeing are the different sections plowing through the data. It's a bit like standing outside a stadium and hearing people cheer - they all saw something and are responding to the data, but exactly what happened isn't embedded in that noise. You see a wave of activation on the EEG, but it's not clear exactly what that means.

Thus there isn't really a "brain frequency" that corresponds to a single something. There isn't a frequency that corresponds to imagining putting yellow mustard on a Hebrew National frank on a whole wheat bun, and if you somehow beam that "frequency" at someone they will see that too, any more than you can make Drew Brees throw a touchdown pass by beaming back crowd noise from speakers outside the football stadium from the last touchdown he made.

People being adaptable, you can train yourself to have your neurons fire in specific patterns when you want that to happen, so you can have little headsets that sort of let you do video game controls and whatnot, but it sucks, in much the same way you could send Morse by revving your car engine and using the exhaust sound. You can DO it, but it's clumsy and half-assed.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Asktheanimals
Turns out the DC shooter and the woman in the car that was shot both heard voices, both same age and both from NY NY originally. Here's some weirdness for you - DC Navalyard shooter was Aaron Alexis, 34. Man driving range rover that ran over the biker is Alexian Lien 33, the woman who was shot driving her Infiniti was Miriam Carey 34. All were from NYC.
In the Bible Aaron was the older brother of Moses and Miriam (or Mary) was the elder sister of both Aaron and Moses.
The dude run over by Alexis was named Jeremiah Mieses (derivative of Moses).
Strange planet.....
. BRAVO!!! YOU are a conspiracy theory God. ..... AND we will find out with hours of keyboard tapping and bleary, bloodshot eyes many more tasty morsels of connection , that each of them frequented Abbies' delicatessen on 44th in the big apple. On every Tuesday afternoon our secret club, each sit at desperate tables, order the pastrami on rye and an egg cream where they mechanically chew, drink and wait. Ok . Someone else pick it up please?
edit on 30-10-2013 by HUMBLEONE because: Ave Lovecraft!

edit on 30-10-2013 by HUMBLEONE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

I wish there was a frequency that would PREVENT Drew Bree's from throwing TD's if this were the case my team the Buffalo Bills would still be in the playoff hunt, such is life our first round pick EJ Manuel go's down with injury and we have to depend on a practice team QB to win games for us, this is what a Bills fan has been dealing with since last we made the playoffs in 1999 you remember that right??? yup you got it we benched Doug Flutie who was going to win a SuperBowl for us and we put in Rob Johnson the crappy QB who we way over spent for to win the playoff game we were in, based off of one good performance of the last game of the season when good old Rob destroyed a Colts team that was resting all there starters and BOOM>>>> Karma baby the music city blunder vs the Titans and hence the curse of Doug Flutie was born in all our hearts and we have missed the playoffs for 13 years and counting......

But your post is right i should of said i was talking about sound frequency per say instead of just frequency and sound as two types that were different, but what i was getting at is the other use of being beamed with some type of sound frequency, a guy by the name of Jef Harvey (spelled with one J) had some interesting things to say about this topic when i listened to a few of his interviews, he has a radionics device that uses scalar waves in a beaming type way for the use of detox of bad eating habits and such, the more common radionics device uses the crystal organ to perk up your energy for the same method but Jef prefers sound....

He was a former Navy vet that has some interesting back drop, but with your type of skepticism i doubt you would believe him but go ahead listen to a interview your self if nothing else you should be amused...

One thing i must say though clearly you would agree or i should say maybe agree is that what ever new technology that has been discovered that we are being told about by the United States government and it's many tentacles is at least 10 years behind what is really going on behind the scene, most would put the number at 20 or more, so when i hear you say that in this type of development with human to technology interface that we are still stuck with moving a object in a video game i must disagree and clearly you have a WHOLE lot more confidence in this government then i do and if you do god bless you....

edit on 31-10-2013 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

King Seesar

...but what i was getting at is the other use of being beamed with some type of sound frequency, a guy by the name of Jef Harvey (spelled with one J) had some interesting things to say about this topic when i listened to a few of his interviews, he has a radionics device that uses scalar waves in a beaming type way for the use of detox of bad eating habits and such...

You first have to have some way that sound waves can cure things by just being shot at you. And frankly, not believing it. Also, there are no scalar waves. That's something Bearden made up. It's a contradiction in terms. You can have a scalar field - a temperature map is an example of a scalar field. But scalars are quantity without vector, like temperatures on a map. You can't both have something be scalar and vector, and you can't have waves without vectors. Of course, "scalar waves" are real handy because you can't detect them, supposedly - a typical facet of a woo machine.

Why would you think honking a sound at someone would "detox" them? If I whistle a tune at you, would it give you smallpox?

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Funny, scalar energy was found in maxwells formulas that were left out of the reformation of mathematics like way back when, then rediscovered by tesla, and only now being studied at some universities by scholars who receive very little funding and no existing tenor. ( I know I talked to a mathematician who did some of this work on the side ) it's side work for now . And although it is possible to produce by machine "scalar waves " I highly doubt that anybody has or can "tune" it , as it's effects on biologicals is not completely known other than being able to sense it as a ticking or popping sensation as in tesla'a case. The last I was aware of it was being researched as a carrier frequency for long distance scalar radio transmission , as it has no known resistance to subdue or weaken transmission but other scalar waves, and can be used to transmit over infinite distances instantaneously. Could the secret ptb have such tech? I don't know. Maybe. Could a dude singular have cracked the scalar enigma ? I don't know . Doubt it, highly.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Strollin
reply to post by Bedlam

Funny, scalar energy was found in maxwells formulas that were left out of the reformation of mathematics like way back when, then rediscovered by tesla, and only now being studied at some universities by scholars who receive very little funding and no existing tenor. ( I know I talked to a mathematician who did some of this work on the side )

Funny, it's not, either. Maxwell's original equations in quaternions aren't secret - they're all over the place, print and pdf. And not one of the "missing secret equations" deals with "scalar waves". That was a big claim about five years back on the CT circuit. But go look for yourself. Show me the one that's "scalar waves".

Truth is, most of the "secret equations" become identical when they're not quaternion form, and they're redundant. What's left is what you use currently. Well, I do anyway.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Research i have done suggest other wise, from what i have studied there's healing modalities in sound frequency, stuff they have done with crystals that make the crystals change shape and so on, like i said goggle Jef Havrey spelled with one J and listen to his take, like i said i know you will disagree with him but it's a interesting listen...
edit on 2-11-2013 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 2-11-2013 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join