It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did An Alien Abduction Cause This Death?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
This just seemed like a strange article. Maybe alien related, maybe not. One thing for sure, if it is alien related, we won't hear another word about it...

Anyhow, don't shoot the messenger, just read the article and tell me if it doesn't sound strange...

Man found dead in car, death investigated as suspicious in Attica
Posted: Oct 03, 2013 3:53 PM PDT Updated: Oct 03, 2013 3:56 PM PDT

Local News Paper

Attica Police Chief Keith Turner says his department, along with investigators from the Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigations, is working on the case.

Turner says police were called to a house on High Street in Attica at 10:47 a.m. Thursday to check on a non-responsive man in a vehicle. The man, in his late 30s, was pronounced dead at the scene.

The Wood County Coroner's Office is currently doing an autopsy, but Turner says the death is suspicious because there are wounds on the body that need explanation. He did not describe the wounds.

The police chief says the man's name will not be released until after the autopsy. Attica has not had a death investigation in at least 10 years, according to the chief.

Copyright 2013 Toledo News Now. All rights reserved.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

5pooky
Attica Police Chief Keith Turner says ... the death is suspicious because there are wounds on the body that need explanation.

Therefore, aliens.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 5pooky

Did An Alien Abduction Cause This Death?

Who is the victim of abduction?
The poor man's soul?

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

I Said maybe not. Surely it is odd though.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by VeniVidi

Ouch. Just strange. I will keep an eye on it. If he was stabbed to death with a curling-iron, I will state that as well. Just odd in this little country area.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 5pooky

I was face palming until i read

The Wood County Coroner's Office is currently doing an autopsy, but Turner says the death is suspicious because there are wounds on the body that need explanation. He did not describe the wounds.

im not sure how investigations go but if it were a normal murder wouldn't they just say "se suspect foul play"

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

alfa1

5pooky
Attica Police Chief Keith Turner says ... the death is suspicious because there are wounds on the body that need explanation.

Therefore, aliens.

Knowledge = Power!

Use this wisely!!

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

AbleEndangered

alfa1

5pooky

Therefore, aliens.

Knowledge = Power!

Use this wisely!!

That by far. was the funniest thing I have seen today, thank you.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Uh. I think Occam's Razor kind of dictates that this probably wasn't aliens. There would appear to be many more pedestrian potential explanations for this man's death.

Diogenes

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 5pooky

I read the dead man was a child molester...so the wounds could be from some kids parent. If that is the case I imagine they could be quite graphics and odd in nature.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

5pooky
This just seemed like a strange article. Maybe alien related, maybe not. One thing for sure, if it is alien related, we won't hear another word about it...

I will say something.

If it's in any way Alien related and they've been involved in a type of conspiracy to commit murder (not unlike the Hells Angles biker gang) or simply of criminal negligence involving the death of a human being, then they had better high tail and go HOME, NOW, with their tails (or whatever) tucked between their legs.

Bad aliens go HOME!

And they had no business no truck with the human being to begin with in the first place. They want to zip and flit around the universe to visit those exceedingly rare planets like Earth, fine, zip around, play a few games with some aircraft like the Japanese Airlines flight to Alaska, mess around with the odd military base or nuclear weapons facility to send a positive signal about the no no's of nuclear weapon technology, take a soil sample, a cows tongue, that's all fine and good, but when they kill a human being the crowning glory of creation, at least here on Earth, why then they've crossed over a line and it's time to F-OFF!!

You screw up, you lose your privileges.

In the name of Jesus Christ son of God son of man, I have spoken! So it wasn't the last word even if you don't hear anything about it in the MSM.

What, you don't think they have the capability to monitor and read ATS? Don't be absurd.

Best Regards,

NAM aka Bob

edit on 4-10-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Without seeing any of the wounds or having any access to a description of them I will posit a theory that it will turn out to be non-alien, taser burns in odd places..... Hmmm who could've done that???

I really don't know but that is what I would go with.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Update:

Attica Police Chief Keith Turner said ... when first responders arrived, Woods was found deceased.
The death is being investigated as suspicious because Woods had a black eye and a torn shirt, Turner said.

link

Therefore, aliens.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

alfa1

Update:

Attica Police Chief Keith Turner said ... when first responders arrived, Woods was found deceased.
The death is being investigated as suspicious because Woods had a black eye and a torn shirt, Turner said.

link

Therefore, aliens.

Uh, molester, late at night. Black eye, torn shirt, dead. Victim fought back, successfully. Doesnt' want to be exposed because he would have to explain to parents why he was out at some place shady late at night.
edit on 6-10-2013 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

mbkennel

alfa1

Update:

link

Therefore, aliens.

Uh, molester, late at night. Black eye, torn shirt, dead. Victim fought back, successfully. Doesnt' want to be exposed because he would have to explain to parents why he was out at some place shady late at night.
edit on 6-10-2013 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

Or it was someone getting even, sounds like it... If it was a molester call it solved and move on.

As for the aliens go home post, well it is nothing they have not been doing to us for as long as we have been here. How do you plan on making them leave, heck we can't even find em when know they are here.

Besides, our Gov't has a treaty with them allowing them to abduct us and experiment with us. If you believe it we have tried to fight our way to the level they were mutilating us in their tests but in the end new treaties put in place. In other words they appeased us with more techno goodies and we relented.

We are talking about hundred of thousands of people going missing every year, just in US. World wide the numbers are even more dramatic. Where are they taken, what happened to them, why do they need so many, are they eating us, no one knows for sure but numbers don't lie, there are allot of people missing worldwide.

That is scary. The Bot

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

NewAgeMan

5pooky

I will say something.

If it's in any way Alien related and they've been involved in a type of conspiracy to commit murder (not unlike the Hells Angles biker gang) or simply of willful criminal negligence involving the death of a human being, then they had better high tail and go HOME, NOW, with their tails (or whatever) tucked between their legs.

Bad aliens go HOME!

And they had no business no truck with the human being to begin with in the first place. They want to zip and flit around the universe to visit those exceedingly rare planets like Earth, fine, zip around, play a few games with some aircraft like the Japanese Airlines flight to Alaska, mess around with the odd military base or nuclear weapons facility to send a positive signal about the no no's of nuclear weapon technology, take a soil sample, a cows tongue, that's all fine and good, but when they kill a human being the crowning glory of creation, at least here on Earth, why then they've crossed over a line and it's time to F-OFF!!

You screw up, you lose your privileges.

In the name of Jesus Christ son of God son of man, I have spoken! So it wasn't the last word even if you don't hear anything about it in the MSM.

What, you don't think they have the capability to monitor and read ATS? Don't be absurd.

Best Regards,

NAM aka Bob

My GOD was that ever funny, if I don't say so myself.

edit on 7-10-2013 by NewAgeMan because: typo

top topics

join