It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Girls Crush an Innocent Puppy to Death

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

I do agree with you. Very very true point..

I did not watch the video. The pictures and description was bad enough. My friend watched it and she was physically sick after she saw it. And wished she hadn't pressed play....

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by fluff007

i feel it will only get worse the older i get the more SICK others get im sure they wouldnt like it if some one did this to their animal/child and the people who like to watch this crapare even worse they should be put away

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I find it frighteningly bizzare that GIRLS are doing this!

The half of our species is supposed to be more compassionate? What is going on?
edit on 3-10-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

VoidHawk
This is what they were crushing.

From PhoenixOD's Thread

Yeah, I know!

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Yep I forgot to mention that. It is seemingly a more and more common occurrence that girls are conducting these acts of violence. And for the love of everything I can not understand why....?!?!

Is it just for the money..? Is it that they do not understand..? Do they not care..? Have they been educated not to care..? I do not know but whatever the reason they need to know that this is completely wrong...!

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I don't get it. The only thing I can figure is that such evil has become so common place in our world today that it is now somewhat acceptable to be this way.
The abnormal is becoming normal and doing whatever it takes to get your rocks off is also becoming more acceptable. I hope it's not a downhill ride from here...

Disgusting, disappointing, and sad.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I hear the newest Miley Cyrus outing is a Crush Video. So hot.

(That day is coming.)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
many years ago, on ogrish, someone linked to some animal cruelty vids.. that place has a sort of ethic code... they helped to find the woman in high heels, the fat nerd with the knife and the hicks with the chainsaw.

we still have human scum everywhere...

this world is truely doomed, despite the good within..

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Pretty sad to see that people could be that sick in the head to do something like that

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I have always maintained that if one MUST surrender to ones baser urges, and kill something for the sheer hell of it, then for goodness sake make it a human being. At least that way there is a remote chance that they will have deserved it. Animals lack enough sophistication to be evil. They are either crazy, wild or lovely, and those are the only three flavours they come in. Humans on the other hand come in every flavour from pleasantly dysfunctional, right the way up to Satans earthly vessel.

These females in particular come into that last category, and frankly, I wouldn't waste time laughing as I killed them. I would just take them out, burn the remains, bathe the ashes in acid, and chuck anything left over from that in the recycling.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Recycling. At least they would have been some use at some point!

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Well you would like to think that your recycling things does some good for the planet. Trouble is, around my way, only about twelve percent of what you put in recycling bags and bins, actually gets recycled. The rest goes exactly the same place as everything else, which of course, is a ruddy great hole in the ground.

Still, it's the attempt at saving the world that we will be remembered for!

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

yeah that ruined my morning....wtf man. I would like to see those girls put into a car compactor and just start closing it on the absolute slowest possible setting, so it would literally take hours, days, for it to crush them. Now that would be karma.
edit on 4-10-2013 by Fapomet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
The girl with heart T-shirt is smiling at the camera. Anyone who could do this is a psychopath in my opinion. I would like to see karma come and bite her.

This stuff is sick as My eyes welled up.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
They should be run over by a steamroller. Then let's see them laugh at being crushed to death.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Fapomet

Apologies my friend.. I did not know whether to post it or not. But maybe there are members here who live in the Philippines and they can spread the word...

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

buster2010
They should be run over by a steamroller. Then let's see them laugh at being crushed to death.

Oh snap...that's even worse than the slow car compactor thing...You could make the steamroller go even slower and squeeze their guts out of their eye sockets like toothpaste. They deserve no less.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join