It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Girls Crush an Innocent Puppy to Death

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Warning: Graphic content..

Hi peeps..

I am sorry peeps. I dislike bringing horrible news to folks. But I passionately feel that more awareness of this twisted and disgusting behaviour sadly needs to be spread. I have never heard of this before it is awful..!! I feel sick to my stomach as I type and my heart aches for that poor little pup. I am not posting the video or any images as I can imagine it is not just myself who will find sickening.

'Crush videos' are fairly new sexual fetish films. Apparently it first started in the Philippines in 2011. Barely clothed girls crush small animals to death and then the video is sold online as a fetish film...

The search is on for the three ladies who were involved in the production of viral puppy video. This is a new crush video that making round on social media especially in facebook and it do catch the sight of the netizens. And the saddest news for them is that it caught the attention of the Philippine Animal Welfare Society (PAWS) which has launched a search for the women and other people involved in the production.

The three girls who were barefooted step and jump on a wailing puppy until it died were absolutely Filipina, and while they were doing this horrible thing they were laughing, this three girls maybe don’t know that there is a specific law for this and how unlucky they are because they will really face the consequence for what they did.

The animal welfare group said that “If someone can actually give us the names and addresses of the people in the video, we can file the case immediately,” adding it has forwarded the video to the Bureau of Animal Industry-Animal Welfare Division.

banoosh.com...

I sincerely hope that these girls are found, educated on how this is unbelievably inappropriate and disgusting behaviour. We are not the only beings on this planet that feel pain...!!! I have not got a problem with people having weird fetishes. But if it involves unnecessary violence or causes suffering to any being that either does not or can not consent to the act then it should not happen...!!

I am at a loss for words. Again I apologise for this distressing news. But if anyone has contacts to the Philippines please forward them a message and spread awareness. This is just wrong....

Peace
Fluff

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Kinda sick if you ask me.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by fluff007

Can i laugh and stomp on them please..

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I'm not going to find the video. I have seen enough evil on the web as it is.
As for the story, this kind of thing truly makes my blood boil, to the extent I would take pleasure in ending these girls. Fuking disgusting.

link   

Did you hear about the cat some girls put in a microwave?

www.rttnews.com...

link   
reply to post by rickymouse

I think it is horrendously sick. I do not even know how they could do that.......

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by hknudzkknexnt

I am going to assume you are joking...

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Different cultures have different values. If you want systematic animal cruelty, just visit any number of countries in Asia, starting with China.

On a light-hearted note - it was probably their only meat for a month.

I abhor animal cruelty in all its guises.

Regards

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

This reminds me of the US solider that threw a helpless puppy off a cliff and laughed while doing it. I wonder if anything happened to that moron ( ?)

Just remember folks... Whether you believe in God or not... " what comes around-goes around"
Karma's a biotch!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

yeah.. Im not a sick fu**

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by CallYourBluff

Agreed. Do not watch the video. It is literally physically sickening... If they can do this to a tiny vulnerable helpless puppy then they are more than capable of doing heinous things to a baby. Or even an adult..

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by hknudzkknexnt

I have heard and seen many stories like this. Years back when I was at school a boy in my year went home one night put his cat in the oven and turned it on. Needless to say the poor cat died.. He was chased out of school. He wasn't suspended or expelled. But not one pupil in the school would let him in. If he came near it was at his own risk. And risk it he did. But got a good beating in the process. He never came back..

I just cannot get around what kind of sick mindset these people have..

Sorry just checking about the joke..

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I don't need to see that.

And that's horrible.

Where's anonymous when you need them?

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Agreed, the guy who made the video of himself suffocating kittens eventually was arrested for murder.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

Well it makes no sense to me. Seeing as India has recently declared dolphins as non-human persons. Oh I am not even going to start on the atrocities many animals in China have to go through. It makes me so unbelievably angry...

I do not understand it at all...

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Well I sincerely hope that all involved in this get a serious dose of Karma...

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

You may think that what the girls did in the video is sick- and I agree. Problem here is that they would not have made the video if there wasn't a market for it. Until you can convince people to quit clicking the Play buton these sorts of videos will keep being made as long as there is profit to be gained.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
This is what they were crushing.

From PhoenixOD's Thread

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

That is why I did not post vid or pics. I did not even want to post the description of what happened.

Anonymous have been notified. They are on the case...! And many cells and members of Anonymous abhor animal cruelty more than other types... Justice will be served. In some form or another...

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CallYourBluff

Good Lord I have just read up on the case. Apparently he didn't just murder kittens. He murdered his partner too.. I have heard of Snuff Films before but I always thought surely they can't be real. But seemingly they are...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join