It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia Calls for Destruction of All Churches on Arabian Penninsula

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

FlyersFan
Pravo Slavie - Saudi Mufti Again Calls for Destruction of All Churches on Arabian Penninsula
...So, according to Islam, there cannot be any religion except Islam on the Arabian peninsula...

Wrong. That is not the case. According to Islam, there cannot be any religion except Islam ANYWHERE.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

The same stunt Ghaddaffi pulled in Libya back in 1969, so who knows, maybe Saudi is next on the NATO list,

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by fenson76

No, But I thought of Grand Prix Racing

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   

HHAHAHAHAHA DENY IGNORANCE. Is re-hell is the #1 sponsor of terror and death in this World plain and simple. Israel works with the Saudi World, so yes it's extremely relevant.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
This Muftis's words are getting through to people though and doing immense harm within the Islamic world as well as the rest of the world.

It was mentioned the other night by a member of the free Syrian forces that Saudi was funding and sending people to fight in Syria. We seem to conveniently forget and forgive Saudi because of its oil exports. Until we are free of the use of oil, some of Saudi's royals and muftis will pollute thinking just as much as oil pollutes the atmosphere.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
People are getting confused a little, what this idiot over in Saudi is talking about are the man made laws which have been crow barred in to Islam by the Wuhabists etc, the book itself talks about other religion and Muslims understanding them and not forcing the religion on them.

Another words these fat beardy fools are creating their own religion with their laws tacked on, these ultra Radical nut cases care not what the book says and seek to force their laws on to every one else.

Sadly the term Religion of Peace is an unfunny joke, the Quran is littered with violence against non Muslims.

All we can hope is that normal Muslims FORCE the religion to evolve and quickly because at the moment its heading full on for a clash with other cultures and religions, forget how many Muslims make up the populations of Western countries and look at how many Muslims there are world wide..

If all these fiercely Radical countries teamed up it would be quite a force and lets not forget they live to die for it, Nukes would be an option because unlike the West they don't care how many are harmed or where its targeted, the more the merrier in their minds. Add to the fact that Obama seems to be best buddies with most of the worlds most radical Muslim terror groups, almost as if he WAS ONE, and you see that Radical Islam is now becoming a lot more than the minor annoyance it was treated as, the stealth Jihad is in full swing and Obama is making it very easy.

Most religions are filled with violence but Islam and especially Radical Islam is bar far the most violent out there, they will do acts that would make a billy goat puke and they do these acts daily and with unswerving loyalty to that religion.

The worst enemy you can ever have is one that will happily give his life for the fight, with someone that brainwashed its a very different scenario to conventional enemies.
edit on 4-10-2013 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Religion : opium for the people. (K.Marx)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by StopThaZionistWorldOrder

Deny ignorance ... backatchya. Your hate of Israel is irrelevant. The topic of this thread is the Muslim religious leader in Saudi Arabia who is calling for the destruction of all churches on the Arabian Peninsula. Please stay on topic.

edit on 10/4/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   

buster2010
Did I hurt your feelings pointing out who started terrorism and it wasn't the religion he listed?

No one got their feeling hurt with your deflection attempt from the topic.
You can't blame Israel for this idiots rhetoric. It doesn't work.
He owns it. It's all him.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   

ArtooDetoo
But this article is about some nutcase from Saudi Arabia, yet you present it as he is some spiritual leader for all the Muslims around the world.

That's a LIE. I specifically said he is a major religious leader in Saudi Arabia and that the neighboring countries also listen to what he says because what he says effects the laws of Saudi Arabia. It is SMART for those countries to pay attention to the influences going on inside Saudi Arabia because it effects them.

Again, using one man words to slander the whole religion.

Another LIE.
1 - Show exactly where I 'slandered the whole religion' in anything I said on this thread.
Good luck with that.
2 - For something to be 'slander', it has to be untrue. Find where I said anything that isn't true.
Good luck with that.
3 - My personal opinion is that much in organized religions - including Islam - is bad for humanity. I am allowed to have that opinion but I haven't even gotten to stating anything about that. If I do express that opinion in the future on this thread, it won't be 'slander' .. it'll be opinion based on facts.

You just slammed this guy ? Yeah, because Islam is this guy, right ?

Now you are just rambling. This religious leader is a moron. He is influential with Saudi Law. He deserves to have the light of day shone upon him. Exposing idiots like this is a good thing. The fact that you are defending the violence and destruction he is calling for is really bizarre.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   

FyreByrd
Take you own advise.

So you want us all to tolerate his calls for destruction and ignorance?
Yeah ... okay. Wouldn't that make a lovely world .... Get real.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   

This mufti is a douche bag, he does not represent the mainstream educated Muslims and Islam, he represents the US funded fundamentalist and extreme perversion of Islam.

This guy can make as many Fatwa's as he wants but I can tell you that a vast majority of Sunni Muslims abhor this guy the crap he spouts out of his mouth.

The problem is the Saudi's want to create their own version of the religion, that allows them to carry on with their oppressive regime and attitudes - two things that the true religion of Islam abolishes.

In the world of ATS this guy speaks for the entire world so my advice is take a step back, drink some water and go outside for a while to clear your head.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
never saw the Arab Jew? here it is with a black Jew jta-live.alley.ws... and a list and photos of destroyed Orthodox churches and mosques and ONE sinagoga in the USSR http:// ru.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Список_храмов,_упразднённых_советской_властью
edit on 4/10/13 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

old_god
In the world of ATS this guy speaks for the entire world so my advice is take a step back, drink some water and go outside for a while to clear your head.

Hey old god ... NO ONE SAID he speaks for the entire world. How about you go drink some water and clear your head (backatchya). This guy is the big guy in Saudi Arabia and their law makers look to him for advice. So it's important to know what this moron says. Deal with it.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Saudi black op team behind Damascus chem weapons attack – Russian diplomatic sources
rt.com...

A Saudi black ops team was also on board the 911 aircraft. Bush is in bed with em, and we all watched as gas prices broke our fragile system.

Whats wrong with America today? Answer: Saudi Arabia..
edit on 4-10-2013 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

seabhac-rua

Yet again the double standards afforded the 'religion of peace'.

Muslims can preach hatred about us "Kuffar dogs" on European street corners with megaphones, but we can't even speak about Islam with a hint of negativity lest we be branded racists.

Strange isn't it?

Let's be fair.

We all have seen "Preachers" on the streets of RyadH, Tehran with megaphones spewing their versions of... ummm.... wait a minute.

Never mind.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
The sooner the entire Human Race gets past 'My imaginary friend in the sky is better than your imaginary friend in the sky' we will finally be able to work as one species and achieve something.

Religion retards global progress. Get over it already.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Not true. They are have been using their own muslim army to kill Christians all over the Middle East. How blind can you be?

forward.com...

I love all the common people of all nations. What I can't stand is the corrupt supremacist zionist politicians who run their outpost called Washington D.C. and London and instigate death, murder, destruction, and false flag events like 9-11 and destroy nations all over the earth using NATO,FSA, and tons more.

The Jerusalem Post published an article saying that gentiles exist to serve Jews. No that's not prejudice at all!

40 rabbis: Jews shouldn't rent, sell homes to gentiles - Jerusalem P

Let me guess I'm anti semitic (rolling my eyes)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ArtooDetoo

I am thankful you pointed this out. It is the reason I clicked on the thread. I am watchful of anything coming across the wires of official 911 OS supporters. If they have their way, then no one speaking against their OS religion will have internet access, soon enough. Just ask Anderson Cooper.

Maybe one of your enemies will get hurt by the waves of propaganda you just helped to propagate, Flyers Fan. A long shot, I know, but apparently worth pulling the trigger on. And, you need the Christians, we get that.

Good work. They are counting on you. They depend on your sharp internet discernment and strong support. Perhaps you can get that new war that so many were thumping their little rabbit tails for, last Christmas.

It must never happen, again. Is that it?

# 65
edit on 8-10-2013 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   

ThoughtIsMadness

"If you destroy my church you do not destroy my faith, I will just have to pray at home. I think god will understand.
"

I came up with this all on my own and i am not even religious..

That is actuaclly what religion should be, private and not public.
I like the French stand in this, Laïcité, or prohibition of religious symbols in public places, the neutrality of public places and space (specially for children).
What worries me is that, apart from some soothing words of the Pope, nobody in the western world seem to pick this up(the prosecution of Christians). If you see how enthusiastic muslims from all over the world travel to Syria to fight there against the (secular) Assad, at the same time Christians are prosecuted all over the world. We seem to be too secular, or we're being called racists by cultural relativists if we criticize Islam. . But we need to contain the Fifth column in Europe, lest they take us back to the middle ages again..
edit on 8-10-2013 by Foppezao because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join