It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIGFOOT is REAL New Bigfoot Evidence Screened As Expert Claims Proof Of Existence

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   

what if they accidentally killed the fella and science determined it is human although not quite like us could they be charged with 3rd degree manslaughter??

That is the stupidest, lamest, cop out in the history of the world and I am sick to death of hearing it. Even if they did charge them the person that brings in a body would be world famous overnight and probably become richer than $#@%.

I don't believe for a second there aren't millions of people who would take the slight risk of prosecution for fame, wealth and glory.

That said, it looks like a black guy with glued on hair, nose and caveman brow.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

CB328

what if they accidentally killed the fella and science determined it is human although not quite like us could they be charged with 3rd degree manslaughter??

That is the stupidest, lamest, cop out in the history of the world and I am sick to death of hearing it. Even if they did charge them the person that brings in a body would be world famous overnight and probably become richer than $#@%.

I don't believe for a second there aren't millions of people who would take the slight risk of prosecution for fame, wealth and glory.

---
WOW...Like...WOW, SMDH...
edit on 3-10-2013 by Arnie123 because: color

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I can't say what it looks like? That's not racist, I think it's a human faking it.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

CB328

I think some states have laws prohibiting the shooting of Big Foot you may wanna take your chances in Texas but not California.
Bigfoot hunting legal in Texas,
but not in California

www.dailykos.com...#

Don't try Bigfoot hunting in California - it could result in your arrest and conviction, according to the California Department of Fish and Game (DFG).

The DFG issued a statement in response to recent media reports about a Texas wildlife official proclaiming that bigfoot hunting is legal in the Longhorn State.

"The Texas Parks and Wildlife Department says that in theory, it would be legal to hunt Bigfoot in their state," a DFG facebook post stated on May 11. "Not so in California!"

"The lack of confirmation of this alleged animal’s existence brings into question whether or not it occurs naturally in California," according to the DFG. "If Bigfoot occurs naturally in the state, then it would be defined as a non-game mammal pursuant to California Fish and Game Code Section 415.

In order to take a non-game mammal legally in California, it must be listed in the California Code of Regulations, which Bigfoot is not.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I LOVE the comment attached to the linked article that says "DNA evidence proves Bigfoot is blurry in real life." or something. That got me chuckling.

Is this in the same category as Jeff Meldrum, calibre-wise? According to the link, Todd R. Disotell says Dr. Melba Ketchum and the rest of em are a laughing stock and wacko. Are they?

It's not great science and it's not peer reviewed science, so it's not science, is it?

What you think? Are people like Jeff Meldrum crazy or delusional? And can Jeff Meldrum be compared to Dr. Melba Ketchum? Or are they not in the same league?
edit on 3-10-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Why can't we find bones? No fossil record? Why it's something so big so hard to find?

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Dembow
Why can't we find bones? No fossil record? Why it's something so big so hard to find?

--
It think with civilization and human habitat expanding, it'll be only a matter of time before one is actually found.
But these things are hyper elusive, probably is a constant state of awareness that keeps them from getting too far, they collect their dead and only venture when they need to go out.
Should anything happen, it's all probably collected by them.
These things WOULD know their own woods after all. We sound like we know the woods very well. infact that is not the case.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   

jonnywhite
I LOVE the comment attached to the linked article that says "DNA evidence proves Bigfoot is blurry in real life." or something. That got me chuckling.

Is this in the same category as Jeff Meldrum, calibre-wise? According to the link, Todd R. Disotell says Dr. Melba Ketchum and the rest of em are a laughing stock and wacko. Are they?

It's not great science and it's not peer reviewed science, so it's not science, is it?

What you think? Are people like Jeff Meldrum crazy or delusional? And can Jeff Meldrum be compared to Dr. Melba Ketchum? Or are they not in the same league?

--
If you go to the link, you'll see an update that it has passed peer review, as far as Jan of this year.
Give this a chance, are you here on ATS to debunk? or converse with other like minded individuals on something that has fascinated us since childhood, to be able to talk about things that you normally wouldn't talk about with people not in this same circle.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   

jonnywhite

Well that's the ultimate test isn't it, turn over the results for additional testing and review by other scientist so far Jeff haven't looked at what she have as far as I know,but that was pretty bold of them to go public like this.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Dembow

I heard something that Bones of Grizzles are not common finds unless the hunter recently killed one on the spot and we know they exist,if these creatures exist they are even more rare and more elusive their remains maybe more difficult to chance upon yet.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Dembow

Because it doesn't live in our world....Some of the pacific northwest beliefs around bigfoot say he is a caretaker of the passages between the real world and the spirit world.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
They have already found bigfoot and he has already become famous...

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

You get close enough to watch him walk around and sleep in the bushes you can't shoot him with a tranq dart?

You can't think of one reason not to use tranq darts on bigfoot ?

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Bryan Sykes DNA results in December. That is why this came out now? mmmmmmm....

Real good info on the here www.ghosttheory.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
First part of the video looks like someone dressed as Chewbacca

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
So Sasquatch is an extremely illusive creature, can evade capture and regularly evade even video capture yet find one sleeping under a tree and you can walk right up on him and video it?

As if thats a bloody Bigfoot asleep. Is he drunk? why didn't the camera man get better footage than a hairy brown lump? What else happened during that event? Did the camera man simply decide "yep thats enough footage, on my merry way"... Did the bigfoot eventually stir awake and run off?

Let me guess... He ran out of battery. What a load of horse crap

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
The hinging of the jaw looks all wrong in the video, as if it hinges way too close to the front of the mouth, creating a sort of very small jaw with minimal biting power?
edit on 3-10-2013 by Painterz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Bybyots

My first thought was that it looked like an Ewok.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   

boncho
You get close enough to watch him walk around and sleep in the bushes you can't shoot him with a tranq dart?

Sadly, these folks are trying not to turn this whatever-it-is into another manhandled tragedy, so don't expect the Elephant Man treatment this time around. I don't know if this is true or not, but I do know that it's much more "settled" as science than String Theory, wormholes, Black holes, parallel universes, unseen dimensions, superposition, the Big Bang, and pretty much all of Quantum Mechanics as it's defined at the moment. Over the last 10 months I've learned way too much about how worthless our scientific processes actually are, and it's pretty distressing. Maybe this hardball, no-bullsh*t version of the tech press should take a clear-eyed look at Physics and Cosmology next.
edit on 10/3/2013 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Spider879

this past year there have been 2 other studies that have also released their DNA evidence and had it peer reviewed to show that bigfoot exists so this is just another one to top it all off i guess! I absolutely believe sasquatch is as real as you and I. The amount of witness testimony and evidence from around just the USA is enough to stand up in a court of law. I am actually going on a lil bigfoot adventure to Charleston mountain north of las vegas in a few weeks to try and capture some pics of my own lol cant wait!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join