It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIGFOOT is REAL New Bigfoot Evidence Screened As Expert Claims Proof Of Existence

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

FlySolo

I just don't know why he's not getting night vision camera footage with the vocals.

edit on 6-10-2013 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

Because he is a liar. It is very obvious this is the case.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   

TWILITE22
reply to post by jaffo

It all boils down to the fact that Ketchum was a “true believer” who wanted to find Bigfoot DNA so much that it distorted her perspective and she overlooked huge problems in the sampling, in the lab techniques,

You really haven't done any real research have you? because if you did you would have seen this statement from her
When first approached with idea of this study "I wasn't into bigfoot and didn't believe they existed".
Not to mention she didn't do the testing.
Get your facts straight before commenting.

She is a criminal liar. I can not wait until she is sued and forced to admit in court it is all a hoax.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
It's over footers the results are in. It is a bear.

www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

muircertach
It's over footers the results are in. It is a bear.

www.independent.co.uk...

--
WOW.
Your really serious aren't you?

Judging from your previous post, all I see is a paranoid poster who somehow thinks people are "Forcing" things upon other people, that is not the case.

You also point out that when she is "Forced" to admit she is a liar...Well now, what do we have here??? So no matter the truth, as long as you "Force" out the truth in someone, its okay? BY FORCE I MEAN...

DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH.

Lastly, your link holds no water, why? let me explain, if you care to even read the post, which you failed miserably, you would know that this case is based here in American under guidelines of blind research studies, who the geneticist themselves didn't have any idea what they were testing, all through independent labs.
If you go to the BF_Journal website, you will see actual emails from Main Stream scientist, who BTW are supposed to be the professional ones, saying all this crap about the research without any testing themselves.....just like you.
So in regards to the link you posted suggest ignorance on your part as the link portrays samples of a possible ancient polar bear on the other side of the world, from the Yeti.
Yeti is not on the north American continent, Yeti is described as being white, same build as the north American sasquatch.

Get your links right before you submit them and walk out the door happy at your apparent lack of success and ignorance on your part.

For the record, I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL A "FOOTER" IS.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I think what happened here is someone within the research group hoaxed their own team members. The hair samples I think are real but are not from any of the "bigfoots" in those clips. Matilda is obviously a modified Chewbaca mask. Dont get me wrong, I'm a believer in bigfoot, but I dont let my enthusiasm blind me from the obvious. That other night time video looks fake. The subject looks to be about the stature or a man, has the physique of a man, walks like a man. Ugly hoax job on these well-meaning hard working researchers. When this all comes to light it will tarnish all of their honest work. They trusted the wrong people. It seems like for every honest researcher there are a dozen hoaxers/con artists/ mentally ill people seeing bigfoot in every pixel.

edit on 138217593810pSaturdayu44America/Chicago19 by Unplugged because: (no reason given)

edit on 138217596410pSaturday00000044America/Chicago19 by Unplugged because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
of course bigfoot is real silly people. I dont have to watch videos and read pseudo educational mumbimbo jimbo to know this. equipped with a telepathic cloaking device, and a smell that would turn a buzzards belly inside out. the cloaking device works like this...they make you think they arent there...so you dont see them...and when revealed thier face seems to change. the adolecents make a howl that will freeze your blood. awesome creatures. they trot at like 35mph, eat human beings and build underground shelters from thier bones. Missing persons..not the cartels methinks...its a bunch of nine foot tall super intelligent man eating walls of moving carnage!! yeehaaa!!! lets go huntin baby...

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

sikko45
of course bigfoot is real silly people. I dont have to watch videos and read pseudo educational mumbimbo jimbo to know this. equipped with a telepathic cloaking device, and a smell that would turn a buzzards belly inside out. the cloaking device works like this...they make you think they arent there...so you dont see them...and when revealed thier face seems to change. the adolecents make a howl that will freeze your blood. awesome creatures. they trot at like 35mph, eat human beings and build underground shelters from thier bones. Missing persons..not the cartels methinks...its a bunch of nine foot tall super intelligent man eating walls of moving carnage!! yeehaaa!!! lets go huntin baby...

My hypothesis is descendants of Cain? What were they? I'll go with ya bro if they're nephilim ahaha I'm very interested in the truth tho

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Yahwehorthehighway

i dont know what they are, but i believe tptb use them as ...pets if you will. sounds crazy i know but i figure they had to train some to track and hunt em..yea a wing of the government that raises and train bigfeet to work in unison with humans...one not knowing the other is there. and other bigfeet isnt all they hunt. i also know of pigmy assasins from the phillipines that have been bred for thousands of years to be very small in stature but effective as you want to be. a thousand of them in a semi- all armed with micro uzis and such
edit on 22-10-2013 by sikko45 because: terrible grammar

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   

sikko45

i dont know what they are, but i believe tptb use them as ...pets if you will. sounds crazy i know but i figure they had to train some to track and hunt em..yea a wing of the government that raises and train bigfeet to work in unison with humans...one not knowing the other is there. and other bigfeet isnt all they hunt. i also know of pigmy assasins from the phillipines that have been bred for thousands of years to be very small in stature but effective as you want to be. a thousand of them in a semi- all armed with micro uzis and such
edit on 22-10-2013 by sikko45 because: terrible grammar

What is tbtp? Orang pendek? Haha that is a funny picture!

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   

the man ...man. t he powas dat be yo. also i believe thats how they got the landowners to go along with cell towers and power lines...they exposed the 'investors' to the truth about the 'decendants of Cain' as you so aptly put it. the towers are equipped with bigfoot whistles..that keep the hairy fellers out oof an area of a certain radius.
edit on 22-10-2013 by sikko45 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by sikko45

Orang pendek assassins? Cell towers haven't been around for all that long.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   

pigmy assasins. cell tech was used to piggy back in the bigfoot tech. sunburst orange..like a firey sunset

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Bigfoot will come out when he damned well feels like it.

Bigfoot only lets you catch him if he wants you to catch him.

Bigfoot isnt a joke- dont mess with sasquatch.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
So bigfoot isnt real! It is nothing more than i hybrid bear from years ago. So its not a bigfoot,its a bear!

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

jademegjosh
So bigfoot isnt real! It is nothing more than i hybrid bear from years ago. So its not a bigfoot,its a bear!

Manbearpig?

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

the vid is no longer available maybe on utube ?

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by muircertach

Why don't you tell us all how you really feel, Muircertach. Come on, you are safe here, no one will judge; don't hold back now.

Your comments are bizarrely vicious. It would seem you are living a happy and fulfilling life.

Thanks for sharing the love.

The face at the end of the vid really freaks me out, real or not.
edit on 8-11-2013 by tacocat because: to add

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

Do you think that the design of Chewbaca was based on Bigfoot?
Life imitating art and such?

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Tardacus
The video looks pretty convincing,
i imagine that one bigfoot ran back to the bigfoot camp and told all the other bigfeet about a strange short,skinny hairless creature he just saw, and the rest of them are all like
" NAH, it was probably just swamp gas, dude!"
To the bigfoot we are the alien greys.

actually bigfoot is not always a benign creature. i was talking with a friend who is an old trapper and a prospector. He and I share prospecting as a mutual hobby. i was sharing a post from here about that wall found in an old coal mine. and he said he though it funny how the story referred to giants from that time period (that the wall was found.) and he sent me the following story:

The giants in the story appear to be Bigfoots.

Choctaw territory in Indian Territory was in SE Oklahoma, which is Ground Zero for Bigfoots in Oklahoma.

Interesting story. The Bigfoots (only referred to here as the giants) had been raiding human settlements on SE Oklahoma and Arkansas for some time, mostly stealing vegetables. They had also been stealing human children and apparently eating them. A Choctaw search party was organized, led by Joshua LeFlore.

This man actually existed. He was born in the Choctaw Nation in 1797 and died in Indian Territory in 1855. So apparently this story, if it is true, is from 1855. It must be later than 1838 because Indian Territory was only established in that year. It references Arkansas, and that state was let in in 1836. There was not yet a state of Oklahoma, not to come into being until 1907. So the story must have taken place from 1838-1907.

A hunting party tracks the Bigfoots down and finds a giant mound with the bodies of 19 human children the Bigfoots have been kidpnapping and eating. The Bigfoots are covered in hair, and the bad smell of their # and piss is everywhere. Most of the humans’ horses rear up and throw their riders, which is what horses do when they see Bigfoots.

The humans attack the Bigfoots, and LeFlore empties his revolver at one, but it’s useless. The Bigfoot kills LeFlore’s mount with a single blow and then tears off LeFlore’s head. The rest of the Indians open up with .50 caliber Sharp’s buffalo rifles (designed to drop a buffalo) on the beasts, from experience aiming at their heads, as this is the best way to kill them. Two Bigfoots drop. A Choctaw Indian hunts down LeFlore’s killer and finishes it off with a hunting knife. Then he decapitates it for good measure.

The Indians bury what’s left of the kids, then bury their leader, giving him a 21 gun salute. Then they make a bonfire and burn the Bigfoots on the fire. They ride home, heading for bad dreams, maybe lasting a lifetime.

Wild story! The giants certainly seem like Bigfoots. Many Indian tribes describe Bigfoots as highly aggressive, stealers of men, women and even children. Young women were apparently taken for mates. Bigfoots would descend on Indian villages with whistes before raining rocks down on the Indians.

Many Western tribes describe areas of their territory that were totally off limits, and the Indians refused to go there, for these were the territories of the Bigfoots. These territories were full of game, but the Indians were so terrified that they avoided them like the plague. Why would Indians avoid a forage-rich area area due to creatures that don’t even exist?

Probably the Bigfoots were more aggressive against Indians because the Indians did not have good methods for killing them. Power comes from the barrel of a gun after all. Bigfoots are highly intelligent and appear to have a language. Our guns are very powerful, much more powerful than the Indians’ weapons. Bigfoots have probably learned to fear and respect us due to our weaponry, and that is why they are much more pacifistic than they were in the Indian era and even during the early era of White settlement of the West.

Most animals figure out who the apex predator is and leave it alone. In North America, humans are the apex predator par excellance. I would imagine that most animals figure this out at some point, or there is some race memory due to genetic selection. For instance, grizzly bears that are highly aggressive are rapidly killed by humans, and the surviving bears that pass on genes are the most passive and avoidant ones.

There is a precedent for stealing children. During times of famine in Africa, chimpanzees are known to raid human villages, steal human babies and eat them.

there is a county named after this man or his family in central eastern Oklahoma.
edit on 30-1-2014 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by FinalCountdown

Since you ask, no, I think that Lucas wanted to make a big bipedal dog-friend for Han Solo. I am sure that once he got there that the similarity wasn't lost on him, though.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join