It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is extremely egotistical and prideful. Why does he not defend his name?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Greatest I am

Lone12
reply to post by Greatest I am

*grin* - you re mirroring your ówn pride OP

you really think, God would want to let haughty persons enter Paradise ?
ofcourse not.

The fact that you have the same Haughty, boastful stance, proves He s Absolutely Right to refuse entrance.

now
that is the old testament.

- the néw testament, however,
is for every soul who Unlearned to be no longer boastful and proud.

[ had to respond - only cause of the threads offensive title.]

So your boastful and proud genocidal son murdering God will be the only boastful and proud entity in heaven. Tyrannies are like that.

I am not an atheist but Satan and Christians want atheists to embrace barbaric human sacrifice and the notion that we should profit from punishing the innocent instead of the guilty and here you are preaching for Satan. Shame on you.

In reality, if God did demand such a barbaric sacrifice, he would be sinning.

He would know that barbaric human sacrifice is immoral.

You do too. Right?

Those with good morals will know that no noble and gracious God would demand the sacrifice of a so called son just to prove it's benevolence.

When you die, Satan will ask you; How was your ticket to heaven purchased? With innocent blood?

When you say yes, you become his.

Regards
DL

...you dont [want to] get it, GIA , do you.

yóu, talking about ' a noble and gracious God '..?
you dont even have a Clue Whát ' noble and gracious ' is.

You *think* you do - and thats exactly your problem.

You are so incredible Limited in your ability to feel, to understand, and See,
- but not 'you only ' : but éveryone of us : since this physical FRAME is the problem -

that you refuse to see, "sacrifice" was BECAUSE of this cursed frame

so that this cursed frame would Die Off.

- did He demand human sacrifice for that ?
- ofcourse not.

then what ?
- animals : [ and now pay attention for ONCE] : animals, as REPLACEMENT

was that enough ? - obviously Not ;

since Satan - the one, whose ideas YOU are Defending, constantly,
had total, complete Legal Right upon this frame;

- so ' animal sacrifice ' , as replacement, was Not Enough, to legally Undo this frames Prison.

so He did that HIMSELF.

yes - as REPLACEMENT.

now
you can do 2 things here : understand it - or Fight it.

You choose.

- dont come to me again, after you ve read the above, with the same preprogrammed 'accusations' or ' so called flaws in scripture' : there Isnt.

- only if you *want* to keep on Misunderstanding.

Regards.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

That was a very vicious response for coming from a Christian. Wow. I think you might need to go to confession after such an angry and wrathful post. That was the perfect opportunity for you to demonstrate some of that LOVE and HUMILITY, but you chose to exhibit your more vindictive side. I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, huh?

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

We are. Have you noted that no Christian is following God or his laws. That have all sold their allegiance to secular governments and their souls to Satan. Christians have nothing left as can be shown by the so called Christians that posted here.

So you're saying I've sold my soul to the government and/or Satan? Is that what you're telling me?

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

AfterInfinity
reply to post by Lone12

That was a very vicious response for coming from a Christian. Wow. I think you might need to go to confession after such an angry and wrathful post. That was the perfect opportunity for you to demonstrate some of that LOVE and HUMILITY, but you chose to exhibit your more vindictive side. I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, huh?

*grin*

so Wrong you are.

You play a most Dirty Trick : trying to push believers in the SoftCorner
by emotional blackmail,
posing that "oh look....you re not very 'loving' now...arent you ?

Are yóu ?
- ofcourse not.
You use it but as a Tool.
Since , just like GIA, neither yóu have Any Clue - whatsoever - what 'love' is.

You forget,
that Love isnt Love, when it has no Truth. Both go together.

...but what yóu want,
is to try shove believers into the Whimp corner : so you can Rule them, if you only could.

you are like the NWO :
"we make laws to keep the people in check -
but wé, ofcourse, do not Need to be held in check ".

- Bah.

edit on 30-9-2013 by Lone12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Lone12

Greatest I am
[

- only if you *want* to keep on Misunderstanding.

Regards.

And you want to miss-understand that barbaric human sacrifice and God the judge accepting a bribe that he himself set for the price of his justice is completely immoral.

I am not an atheist but Satan and Christians want atheists to embrace barbaric human sacrifice and the notion that we should profit from punishing the innocent instead of the guilty and here you are preaching for Satan. Shame on you.

In reality, if God did demand such a barbaric sacrifice, he would be sinning.

He would know that barbaric human sacrifice is immoral.

You do too. Right?

Those with good morals will know that no noble and gracious God would demand the sacrifice of a so called son just to prove it's benevolence.

When you die, Satan will ask you; How was your ticket to heaven purchased? With innocent blood?

When you say yes, you become his.

Regards
DL

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Battleline

Greatest I am

Battleline

Greatest I am

Battleline

We are made in his image, what's to defend.

Second

Are you saying that you would let yourself be slandered even if you could do something about it or are you saying there is no slander?

Regards
DL

If I was a god why would I waste one second on the species that I made in my image just for running there mouth.... to put it simple.

We are him, he is us....what's to defend?.....you could almost say we slander our selves by slandering god....no ?

Why not just say that you are not as big of a prick as the God you do not believe in?

Regards
DL

Why would I have to think I was anything if I don't believe in God ?

Second

It is a matter of showing your good judgement and moral sense.

Regards
DL

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

We are. Have you noted that no Christian is following God or his laws. That have all sold their allegiance to secular governments and their souls to Satan. Christians have nothing left as can be shown by the so called Christians that posted here.

So you're saying I've sold my soul to the government and/or Satan? Is that what you're telling me?

Following God, at the end of the day means following his law.

Do you follow biblical law?
No or you would be in jail.

If a Christian you have also developed a double moral standard. One to condemn man's sin and the other to forgive your God for doing worse things than men.

Satan has your soul and your government has your body.

Regards
DL

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
*giggle*
yes i noticed already - thank you
..well...then you - and your companion - continue your way then

besides;
the first half of your threads title is Nonsense ;
the answer to the second part is ' He has souls for that '.

- just like the Abyss has Ignorant souls who s Job it it is to sméar Him.

now
i wave you [both] kindly Goodbye from this thread - i wont bother you longer -
just
for the sake of Courteousness,
do refrain, next time, from formulating ugly thread titles like this one ;
and write your Venom INside the thread.
Thank you.

Regards.
edit on 30-9-2013 by Lone12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

*grin*

so Wrong you are.

by emotional blackmail,

Actually, no. Not even a little bit. You displayed your egotistical attitude and I called you on it. It's that simple.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

AfterInfinity
reply to post by Lone12

*grin*

so Wrong you are.

by emotional blackmail,

Actually, no. Not even a little bit. You displayed your egotistical attitude and I called you on it. It's that simple.

- see post above, honey.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

You're not even beginning to put up a good debate. I'll just go away until someone who is interested in having an intelligent conversation shows up.

Oh, and don't call me 'honey'. Ever.
edit on 30-9-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

by emotional blackmail,

EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL is what "preachers" (priests, imams, clerics, pastors, whatever) do!!!

"BELIEVE THIS, BECAUSE I'M TELLING YOU.....or you will BURN IN HELL!!" (which doesn't exist)

How can you carry on this *grin*, *I'm special*, *you don't get it* crap??

Disgusting. And disturbing.

edit on 9/30/13 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

ProfessorChaos
Being that I am not God, all I have for you is this:

Matthew 27:40
"You who are going to destroy the temple and build it in three days, save yourself! Come down from the cross, if you are the Son of God!"

Luke 23:39
One of the criminals who hung there hurled insults at him: "Aren't you the Messiah? Save yourself and us!"
The judge doesn't have to defend himself, he watches the evidence pile up and makes a decision when he's heard enough.

You mean kinda like the hypocritical, self absorbed, vindictive judges in the court of law, present day?

Strange.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Greatest I am

Battleline

Greatest I am

Battleline

Greatest I am

Battleline

We are made in his image, what's to defend.

Second

Are you saying that you would let yourself be slandered even if you could do something about it or are you saying there is no slander?

Regards
DL

If I was a god why would I waste one second on the species that I made in my image just for running there mouth.... to put it simple.

We are him, he is us....what's to defend?.....you could almost say we slander our selves by slandering god....no ?

Why not just say that you are not as big of a prick as the God you do not believe in?

Regards
DL

Why would I have to think I was anything if I don't believe in God ?

Second

It is a matter of showing your good judgement and moral sense.

Regards
DL

I'd like to think I have both although my judgment fails me sometimes, especially here on ATS.

By telling me that its a matter of showing good judgment and a moral sense it sounds as if I disagree with you I have neither. You have gone from judging God to judging me.

My good judgment tells me to move on, there is no longer a debate here..........done.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

You really want his answer? Ok, here it is.

Hosea 6
1 Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

2nd Peter 3
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

What Hosea is telling us is that Israel was supposed to face a 2000 year top level Leviticus 26 curse. Essentially the world has been cut off from God until the curse is over. And the cause of the curse was this.

Malachi 4
5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

Matthew 17
10 And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?
11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.
12 But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.
13 Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.

According to the book of Malachi there was supposed to be 4 messiahs in the first century apocalypse. But the Jews killed Elijah. He wasn't supposed to die according to the prophesies. Essentially the world got stuck on a 2000 year detour. So it's not fear. He's waiting for the appointed time.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
another ignorant thread...with an ignorant thread title.....you think I would waste more than 2 minutes of my time giving attention to such ignorance?...no

to the Op...and those who so love to jump onto such threads and applaud..

and who have one mission only..."a hateful one"

attributing...and dumping onto the Lord...all their misery

well...yes....you have, literally ..dumped all your hatefulness of Him onto Him

as all souls have done

that is one thing *we all have in common*

if you knew Him...and had even the remotest understanding....of Him..
you could never write such threads..

I have to remind me..."it is not your fault"

and that you have been Spelled...and tricked by that Spell

and that you are but only parroting

this "Evil Awareness"

that is my 2 minutes worth

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Never mind.
edit on 1-10-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

FlyersFan

Greatest I am
God has retaliated in the past for less offensive reasons.

Seriously.

Poor Onan was supposedly smitted down by God because he 'pulled out' during sex with his new
bride ... the wife of his dead brother that he was forced to marry. That was supposedly
punishable by death.

But it's okay with God that all these nutters run around the planet, mass killing in His name.

Doesn't make sense.

God is missing in action ... and it's like the freak'n Lord of the Flies here on Earth ...
the kids are running the show and the parent is no where to be found.
We all know how Lord of the Flies ended. REALLY BADLY.

edit on 9/30/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

What you are referring to is Levirate marriage, that was already taken as a law across the ancient world, not just for the Hebrews. The Jews do not practice Levirate today.

And maybe God has been active in this world, because there sure are a lot of people who have been saying to others not to kill or murder. We are God's hands in this world. But then you wouldn't know about charity given in the name of God either.

What do you want? Do you want a flesh and blood god that you can throw rocks at? Would that make you happy? And how many rocks would you throw at Him before you are happy? And how many rocks can you throw at any other person until this world is rid of evil? But then wouldn't you be the judge and executioner?

It's a really tough job to be executioner, could you be that?

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
The fact that you recognize God's past shortcomings show that you recognize your shortcomings.

There was a time when the world wasn't so complex and consumer choices now were once life and death situations.

Our progenitors once thought the same way your egotistical god once did. Add 6+ billion more complex and ever more rational, more creative and more open beings and you get the picture.

God, as you knew him while posting this OP is long dead, maybe with a new name in the celestial witness protection program. Relax. You are the ears and eyes of God. Be the mouth, too.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Wow. Angry much? When you start referring to God...ANYONES God... as a "prick"? All I can say is you should be glad our God forgives you as you are...

The real question between the lines of your thread posts is why ARE you so angry? 'Mustve been some heavy trauma in your life?

But, I hope you can come to see the light... so that it brightens the darkness you are gnashing your teeth in.

Seeing the anger and intention of spewing nastiness and confrontation here...I feel there that for you...there is some greater need to be accepted...and perhaps where you are, youre not. And this is why there is much animosity in you....

Please dont respond to me, I will just disregard. Blessings to you anyway. And thats because thats how this all works.......MS

PS "And in the END? The love you take...is equal to the love...you make' ". So whats your score????
Peace

<< 1  2    4 >>

join